Search found 107 matches

Return

by Terry
Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 - NRL - Rugby League TV Ratings

The storm ratings on PTV are the best in either code. And in exclusive FTA games, like the GF they rate better - way better, than any other expansion team. Yet no one can show evidence of this with metro numbers for PTV and individual games. Right :roll: As for exclusive FTA games such as a grand f...
by pussycat Mark 11
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFL TAKING THE WORD BY STORM!

Headlines you will never see!
by Terry
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 9 signs $650mill tv Deal

I would suspect that if FOX paid more for the NRL than the AFL V’Landys wouldn’t have been able to shut-up about it. Therefore: no. PVL & NRL did a commercial in confidence agreement between the two parties.. i think you should do a good google search on what that actually means. :cheers: I sti...
by truthbomber
Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merry Xmas to all

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:28 am
It's hard to say what I'm looking forward to most, Santa or Gils annual report.
the existence of santa would be more believable then some of the stuff in gil the dils report id say
by truthbomber
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

I disagree re: viewers and Nrl and afl. Maybe if you add soo but even then. We can guess at streaming but is it all really guessing until they give figures for each game like other ratings. Also, the old chestnut that nrl is better on tv to explain low crowds just doesn’t cut it otherwise people wo...
by truthbomber
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

What were the average viewing figures per game for the regular season? What were the average viewing figures per game for the final series? What were the total viewing figures for the regular season? It doesn’t surprise me any more that several here have the opinion that when ever the afl win somet...
by truthbomber
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 9 signs $650mill tv Deal

You could say that I guess but I tend to not like to categorise myself but mostly yes I guess. I believe in supporting the most vulnerable in society - looking deeper than just the surfsce as to “why” and seeking an answer there .. things like intergenerational poverty and intergenerational impact ...
by truthbomber
Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

the fumblers just can't swallow the truth ... ah well :\: :\: :\: :\: :\:
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:12 pm
Thanks Wookie and Beaussie.
Qld good for the AFL…I thought NSW might be higher.
lol you actually believe this Survey

according to this Survey NRL holds a little lead over the AFL in QLD

and Soccer is only marginally behind NRL :lol:
by truthbomber
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No - TV ratings are statistics - inferential statistics at that - they take a sample and infer to the population. Again - go to the definition of what a survey is. Now - how are Fox's ratings collected - from what I read - the same way they collect FTA - with people metres. You may be confused with...
by truthbomber
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

- when you're wrong just admit it -
how bout we practice what we preach fweddy :cool:
by Terry
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL 2022 off and running

Two great games in difficult conditions. I was particularly impressed with the ladies game. It's really becoming a great spectacle. Unlike the poor 'ol female fumblers whose games are an almighty mess!!! Although they must be cut some slack as it is almost impossible to make the fumbling, bumbling, ...
by truthbomber
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL 2022 off and running

that on top of record TV ratings for the first round of Super League in the UK this weekend just gone.
But I'm sure the 250th edition of Collingbong V Saint Killed her will be riveting stuff eh 8-[

:-k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
by Terry
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

context as usual is everything, and you ignore that. Seems to be an issue with league folks around here. Yeah. You seem to have a lot of trouble wit leaguies everywhere you go bummy. It’s one of life’s great mysteries why this could possibly be so. I mean you of all people. Incredible lolololol!!! ...