Search found 73 matches

Return

by AFLcrap1
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Dammmm Covid . Came along at the wrong time . Just when the AFL was getting a foothold in China. Packed catering tents bursting at the seams . Stadiums bursting at the seams . So many going to games that buses( carrying 1000s) got lost in the traffic . Did the CCP release Covid to stop the spread of...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 9 signs $650mill tv Deal

Could you add fox as well into that ? Just want to know the total figure (I get fox is an estimate for nrl) Fred, the Fox deal is commercial in confidence. Meaning the figure cannot be released. I suspect this was done because the NRL got much more than the AFL and Fox want to spare Gilty and the b...
by AFLcrap1
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 9 signs $650mill tv Deal

PVL & NRL did a commercial in confidence agreement between the two parties.. i think you should do a good google search on what that actually means. :cheers: I still say not more than the AFL….the NRL has more leaks than a coles colander, if they were getting more than the AFL they could not co...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans admit defeat in battle with Suns

Wait we just came into 1b and we have told the Titans to reduce ticket's and offer kids free entry. Its called smart business much like the AFL handing out free tickets on people's car windshields in western Sydney at NRL games. Um, you lot led by the fat merkin Searle wanted a war on the Gold Coas...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by AFLcrap1
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

I said I've seen him in real life - not that I know him! For someone who says they deal in facts you can't even read! Like a lovesick teenage girl catching a glimpse of her Australias got talent idol . Lol I wouldn’t boast about seeing PVL in the flesh . Don’t think too many other RL fans would . B...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League WORLD CUP

Geez this will have the fumblers frothing & foaming .
The jealousy will just ooze out of their posts
by AFLcrap1
Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by AFLcrap1
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

You imputed it because it's NSW that has the least amount of games of FTA. Fact. With the shovelling to 7mate as part of the issue. You either make up stuff or see things that are not there. You assume absurdities…I did not say NSW was the biggest AFL market nor did I mention 7 mate. Again see belo...
by AFLcrap1
Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

"Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards" Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game. There is zero n...
by AFLcrap1
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn Investigation

Does not surprise those outside the afl bubble Despite many many instances of rampant racism there are those that still defend the club bosses the unwritten one white parent rule etc. Having a very compliant media & police force in the past just made it worse. Looks like this is finally seeing t...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn Investigation

My bet Terry is the usual cultists will But but but look at RL Look at RL The big difference is we have never had a compliant media to cover up things . Our dirty laundry gets aired for all to see & havnt the southern tools had plenty of potshots at us . Disgusting sport . & I mite have to b...