Search found 73 matches

Return

by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Magic Round in Sydney - 2023

Wonder if GWS fans will travel to Blacktown .
🤣🤣🤣
by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn Investigation

Lol the unwritten one whitey parent rule looks tame compared to this .
Oh & look what happened to old mate who spilt the beans about it .
by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep, it's a harsh take but at its core it is true. Irrefutably true! So therefore all NRL supporters are guilty, by association, of making fun of dementia? No idea what ya talking about pal. But Tom Wills, the founder of AFL no less, was everything stated in the post. And incredibly the games racis...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Damage control starting already . When the negativity starts …lol the usual reply It’s an Australian problem . Let’s say it’s all over & not just the AFL . Rohan Connolly @rohan_connolly We have a massive problem. And by we, I don't just mean football, I mean Australia. Racism here is deeply ins...
by AFLcrap1
Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFL This current disgusting crap One whitey parent Goodes booed out of the game Officials making racist jokes with no punishment in fact the fumble community fell over themselves in a rush to defend & make excuses for him Tell me Mr liar Have theNrl players ever wrote to theNrl pleading for them...
by AFLcrap1
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unbelievable rot I just read . Pretending to be all concerned at how serious this is If this happened in the NRL you fumblers would be all over it. Having pot shots continuously But now because it happened in your sport .. Whooaaaa it’s too serious a problem . Well get your whitey sport to fix it in...
by AFLcrap1
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll prove something else to you - this is not exclusive to the AFL. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/knights/underfire-knights-rocked-as-racism-allegations-revealed/news-story/2f136e1861cde08e9a0f3007cabb059b Are you seriously comparing this to what has happened in fumbling o...
by AFLcrap1
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So you deny what happened at Newcastle? The deflection and obfuscation of you and other chuckball fans everywhere is disgusting. Pal. Ya just can't make things up like Gilty and all your fumbling mates. This thread is about the Hawthorn Investigation. Not the Newcastle one. It's like comparing a nu...
by AFLcrap1
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Black player thrown out of AFL House for trying to make a complaint!

And the excuses just keep coming .
It’s downright pathetic
by AFLcrap1
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

No you are making a fool of yourself - Newcastle is racist. Admit it. Hawthorn are too. And so too many others. Got it? Ok pal, I'll take the bait. Please explain what happened at Newcastle and why it is racist. I will then compare it to what happened at Hawthorn. Righto, away ya go pal!!! tez you’...
by AFLcrap1
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dolphins making History

They wouldn't sense it either because they live in Melbourne & don't realise how big the Dolphins Broncos game will be & how many more people will be watching that instead of the footy. No Pete up here gointo the footy usually means goin to watch RL In wasteland it means watching the uncos ...
by AFLcrap1
Tue May 02, 2023 12:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Classic AFL delusional behaviour - there'll be no afl team in tasmania

Don’t they already have two adequate fumble stadiums down there
by AFLcrap1
Wed May 31, 2023 6:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5 NRL games this weekend outrate

Truthbomber you have obviously never watched Origin in the AFL in the 70s, 80s & 90s. VIC vs SA was the biggest match but any State playing other than QLD & NSW for obvious reasons was huge. Tasmania beat the Vics in the early 90s & people down there still talk about it. Same with Weste...