Search found 73 matches

Return

by AFLcrap1
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

That was my argument the last few years . I think it was FRED the stalker . Was claimed that one of the reasons to play in China was to appeal to the Chinese population in Melb . How fucking stupid . If they were interested they could go on a weekend to watch it in the same city . Yet the thinking w...
by AFLcrap1
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

So you don't know what the figure is yet you post a figure ..youposted it a couple of times . So you just admitted you don't know shit so you make it up . Try doing some research before you make yourself look worse than you already are . It helps in an argument if you use facts . It'd be a new exper...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drug use amongst Afl players is “out of control”

So I'm wondering can any fumbler here show where NRL players or coaches are talking about the drug problem in Rl .....
Lol
Deflect away .
by AFLcrap1
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

I agree . He got banned a few times for using my name . Claims I posted it here I never have . Fred admitted he did ...after receiving info from Nrlcrap 1 ( lol hence my name on here) Yet he still can't accept that & just repeats the same crap over & over . Yet has never posted where I suppo...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Lol gets banned comes back
Posts same rot gets banned comes back posts same rot .

I won't reply to this shit anymore ..I know we went off topic
If the same accusations get made I'll let the mods handle it
by AFLcrap1
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

Lol
But but but but .
by AFLcrap1
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Sunday arvo Sloggings

Lol
Folks quick don't miss the action in Sadelaide .
It's a cliff hanger .
Adelaide is leading by 8 unco fluked Straight kicks .
& prob a couple of feebles

It's going down to the wire.
by AFLcrap1
Wed May 08, 2019 10:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

Nlol junior you never answered our questions ya gutless lil wimp. Grow a set and provide a response instead of deflecting away like a coward you puny lil rat. Thanks :D: Now as for other matters in this thread, I don’t quite understand the question all the afl fans are chirping out like mad parrots...
by AFLcrap1
Sun May 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Federal Election - 2019

I agree that climate warming is real, i dont think the cause is clear though It's simple It's nature Weather cycles there's 10-20 year cycles inside 150 yr cycles inside 1000 yr cycles etc etc . The Earth has been warming up ...cooling down for billions of years . Nothing we do will change that ......
by AFLcrap1
Thu May 23, 2019 12:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ENGLAND RUGBY LEAGUE EXPANDING THE GAME

It's quite an achievement to get two club teams from two different countries playing a game in another country which has had little interest in RL .
Other small international sports would love to be able to do that .
by AFLcrap1
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL SoO

Totally incorrect as expected. NRL players and fans do not value SOO above the domestic teams they follow. As a whole the NRL SOO rates above your GF, sometimes well above, which suggest it has a higher value to RL fans. SOO in AFL stalled because Victoria dominated. Fullstop. It was no longer a co...
by AFLcrap1
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Oh dear lord . What is wrong with these Aflol types . It's grown from 400 to 10000. Lol yeh that's believable when there was already supposed to be 9 k there & another 10 k were on the way . & they have got nearly 20 k each game in the past.. Havnt they ? Lol, It's incredible that they would...
by AFLcrap1
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

you want to direct that at your fellow league-mate crapper and other fellow league buddies! once again you only call out the afl fan not the cause of the fucken problem! since the inception of GWS and GCS you league fans have been claiming the crowd numbers have been fudged and never ever provided ...
by AFLcrap1
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

not one sided at all.. i have no issues with other posters, of any codes.. Only You.. and your repetitiveness. Lol Your are literally that stupid! Now you going to warn your buddy about the crowd fudging as well! I mean we only listen to it for every single gws or gcs suns game since their inceptio...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

803k for the nrl last night to the AFLs 943k Another weekend, another flogging But remember the words of the great Wookster pal, "The truth is very much subjective especially in the interpretation of survey based ratings systems. There are no absolutes." Yep, it's not absolute. So RL may ...