Search found 21 matches

Return

by Beaussie
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the Game 2023: AFL Attendance, tv, social media and more

Love your dedication to your work Wookie. As always thanks for sharing your data and analysis with us. Much appreciated. 👍
by Skippy Steve
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the Game 2023: AFL Attendance, tv, social media and more

I wonder why no one is commenting on this? lol
by Quolls2019
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy Crowds - 2024

Ya better get out of the cot and put that dummy back in ya mouf after that little tanty sookie wookie lolololol!!!! what tanty? And maybe go and tell the French and Italians how much more popular fumbling is in Australia than there little soccer comps are in their countries lolololol. Because ya kn...
by Quolls2019
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Come on sook master. You know I’m right. Fumbling crowds are an outlier in world sport. Citing them and ranting that the fumbling Swans are Sydney towns most popular team doesn’t work pal. I know you’re struggling since your raison d’être has been extinguished but please try to remain calm talk sen...
by Quolls2019
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Come on sook master. You know I’m right. Fumbling crowds are an outlier in world sport. Citing them and ranting that the fumbling Swans are Sydney towns most popular team doesn’t work pal. I know you’re struggling since your raison d’être has been extinguished but please try to remain calm talk sen...