Search found 21 matches

Return

by Fred
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Danny Frawley

Man. Really struggling with this. Just saying...and not sure of the circumstances ... really am not.... but we know the struggles with depression and on a really serious note ... we may bang on here about this and that and have digs over things ..... but really it’s only debate over a game of footy ...
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Plays Richmond in the WCC?

Mate, i have had enough of TV, I dont need programming, I dont need channelling and I dont need propaganda. look I like having fun with you guys trolling about sport, the rest of it can go to hell. I dont even have a tv these days, I stream parra games and that's it, when i can be bothered these da...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Until I see AFL on prime time tv stations all the time in Sydney and on the top rating radio stations. I will remain far from convinced that AFL is number 2. Swans AFL ratings are regularly higher than the national metro ratings for soccer and not far off the national metro ratings for Rugby, let a...
by leeroy*NRL*
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Friday Night Finals - Who will win the ratings.

That is correct. Looking back is only active Account Its not correct. Its the only active account he uses now. His other account is most certainly not banned. I have received numerous private messages regarding (not able to get into other account) there was a Website issue. and it also effected me ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

*sighs* LINKS!!!! (Please?) http://www.footyindustry.com/?page_id=136820 http://www.footyindustry.com/?page_id=136261 Note website page is not up to date of rounds. I always start trying to keep that up to date, but with all the work travel and funerals and shit its just been left again. Last time ...
by Beaussie
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

Reports that Paramount had lowballed the AFL and offered less than even the current deal are not understood to be accurate, according to sources. But Paramount co-boss Beverley McGarvey told this masthead a reported $600 million figure was not correct. More AFL games are likely to end up behind a p...
by Quolls2019
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Funny stuff beatup. Hey pal, what happened to the $600M deal? Oh yeah........that's right.........Gilty just told lies about it lololololol!!!!! And what about Paramount/10............oh yeah...........they were never interested.....more lies lolololololol!!!!! And now it's all gone wery wery quiet...
by Beaussie
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Australia’s Game confirmed again today as No. 1 Not that there was ever any doubt. Lots more money all round with Tassie to come and further development funds for NSW/ACT and QLD, to see the game grow even further. Well done Gillon. The $4.5 billion over seven years from 2025 - which is a long way a...
by Beaussie
Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah, here they are ...........tweedle dumb .............and tweedle dumber lololololol!!!!! I'd hold ya fire dumb and dumber. The devil will be in the detail. And that will take a few days to come out. It's already been revealed a massive $500M, or more, of the deal is in contra. And it goes to 2031...
by Beaussie
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter V’landys: The AFL are scared of competition

https://youtu.be/bYxWy6wdBMk https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/121965441_3730091020375353_5219639019365237182_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=nLD5Omq8NSoAX_V7Gai&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=00_AT9YKRJmnhmwjammf3UPEj8yXcEt4WpDpkmNiW9KqQ1gmA&oe=...
by TLPG
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Way to prove him right, Tez. You need help.
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

it is hard to define north of 4 billion (when deal is 4.5bill) maybe he ment a tick over 4billion lol Sure in the same way that Abdo said "over 400m" and league folks apparently think that could be anything up to 450m. ive never heard of 450mill until recently. NRL is so scrambled and all...
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

yeah i dont believe everything he says either. but 18 teams is a big goal by commission. it would be like throwing money away not going to 18 teams and 9th game. Oh youll get 18 teams and the AFL will go to 20 at some point. that is a certainty NRL be at 18 teams by 2027 AFL will go bang bang 19th ...
by Fred
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some serious butt hurt from many of the NRL folks here -trying to find something to hang their hat on, trying to find something negative about the TV deal lol. And all the bluster and all the comments that have been shown to be wrong. Can someone make a list of all of these to go in one post - would...
by Terry
Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

AFL AFL Preseason 1.089m AFL H&A Season 106.265m AFL Finals 19.169m Total TV 126.524m Total Attendance 6.752m Attendance + TV 133.276m Total TV Viewing Hours 316.310m NRL NRL Preseason 2.89m NRL H&A Season 118.895 NRL Finals 15.552m Total Season TV 137.338m Total Attendace 3.441m Total TV +...