Search found 4 matches

Return

by Fred
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Danny Frawley

Man. Really struggling with this. Just saying...and not sure of the circumstances ... really am not.... but we know the struggles with depression and on a really serious note ... we may bang on here about this and that and have digs over things ..... but really it’s only debate over a game of footy ...
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Plays Richmond in the WCC?

Mate, i have had enough of TV, I dont need programming, I dont need channelling and I dont need propaganda. look I like having fun with you guys trolling about sport, the rest of it can go to hell. I dont even have a tv these days, I stream parra games and that's it, when i can be bothered these da...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Until I see AFL on prime time tv stations all the time in Sydney and on the top rating radio stations. I will remain far from convinced that AFL is number 2. Swans AFL ratings are regularly higher than the national metro ratings for soccer and not far off the national metro ratings for Rugby, let a...
by leeroy*NRL*
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Friday Night Finals - Who will win the ratings.

That is correct. Looking back is only active Account Its not correct. Its the only active account he uses now. His other account is most certainly not banned. I have received numerous private messages regarding (not able to get into other account) there was a Website issue. and it also effected me ...