Search found 85 matches

Return

by WookieReturns
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1560527828533542912 AFL on verge of record broadcast deal Mark Di Stefano and Patrick Durkin The AFL is on the verge of signing a record television deal, with current broadcast partners Seven West Media and Foxtel claiming to be in the “box seat” to top the...
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sources (if true) Sources said the current bid was above the existing deal but only a “modest increase” with a five-year offer above $510 million a year putting a deal above $2.55 billion and allowing the AFL to legitimately claim a record agreement. This will be correct. It's all been lies, BS and...
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Gee I dunno know bummy. I mean so far he's only got the brand spanking new SFS, Commbank stadium, Penrith stadium about to start, multiple centres of excellence. A couple $Billion there bummy. Verse recent renege's worth $290M. I'd say he's goin' ok 'ol mate. Plus they will reinstate the postponed ...
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I dont care what you can or cant accept. Reality is clearly not one of the things you do, whereas constant bleating about what i say and do and the worth thereof is a fairly constant obsession in your posts. On this matter, no one is reporting facts - all source anonymously - EVERY SINGLE REPORT. Ye...
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep, they’ve been doing it every time the broadcast rights come up for negotiations and have always been proven very wrong with their ridiculous assumptions. It’s funny actually. Well there was the time that Kerry overbid to screw over Seven, or the time that Kerry overbid to screw over Seven on hi...
by WookieReturns
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:42 pm
BVOD Streaming (nine) to add also.
which we rarely see added to the figures
they are included in the consolidated data the following week.
by WookieReturns
Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can deflect all you like, but the NRL is rating like shit on Nine nationally on Saturday nights. has done for 3 weeks straight now.

You can bluster on all you want about anything else, but it doesnt change that.
by WookieReturns
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can deflect all you like, but the NRL is rating like shit on Nine nationally on Saturday nights. has done for 3 weeks straight now. You can bluster on all you want about anything else, but it doesnt change that. I see so no insight then ? :-k :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(...
by WookieReturns
Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TLPG wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Because the FTA networks have more money to spend. Not to mention the requirements of the anti siphoning laws.
Christ. None of these things is true.
by WookieReturns
Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1561516288161169408 https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1561514195320942597 https://twitter.com/MrTVAus/status/1561503419063570433 https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/1561516917092888577 :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :(/ :(/ Dr Mr TV.. please whil...
by WookieReturns
Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's great bummy! But as you well know the bloke is purposely deceptive. Always. Nowhere in the quote does he say 'FTA only'. Yawn. The guy shouldnt have to spell out every single nuance just for idiots like you. Anyone with half a brain knows what hes referring to. Its not deceptive to anyone wh...
by WookieReturns
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of course they'd be triggered. NRL fans are some of the most easily triggered people ive ever had to deal with on the internet.

But if you respond the same way...you get your mental capacities questioned.
by WookieReturns
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:25 pm
There we have it
As predicted
Comparing an afl final with an ordinary RL rd game
Desperate much .
I would be too if my code was getting towelled up in the ratings
to be fair, you guys frequently compare Origin/Rep ratings to things that arent Origin/Rep fixtures in the AFL.