Search found 96 matches

Return

by azif
Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Opening Round in NSW and QLD

The NRL's were crackers too , ensuring its fans were engaged right til the end.
by Quolls2019
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Dolphins ..2nd year blues or finals

Lions 3rd in tv ratings only…otherwise clear 2nd in everything else.
by azif
Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy TV Ratings - 2024

Fred wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:48 pm
Do you think a large crowd impacts ratings? That there is bound to be a few people who may have been watching at home monitored by people metre, at the game - or would this be insignificant ?
barely a ripple
attendances have no affect on ratings
by azif
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL tough guy calls out NRL players to box

I must admit when it comes to fighting Rugby League players beat Footy (AFL) players. But that is all Rugby League has, & that is tough guys that through punches. I will take a great game like AFL with skills any day over that Rugby/Rugby League crap... Thanks Pete. Couldn't quite understand wh...
by azif
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC DAY - WHO DOES IT BETTER?

Here's something for you guys to chew on and abuse each other over about :) Who does the ANZAC Day experience better - the AFL or NRL? I am going down to Melbourne with my son and staying a few days to take it all in. Will hit the Shrine of Remembrance for the Dawn Service which I have never been t...
by Bbear
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tassie Devils It Is

Devils will generate $ $ $ economic activity . Tourism Employment opportunities Sponsorships It will be an industry within itself. When you consider there is 3 or 4 surplus clubs in Melbourne that need big subsidies to be viable then it is not unreasonable to help a state in building just one club, ...