Search found 92 matches

Return

by cehar5
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

[marq=]it was a typo. I'm confident you could have figured it out. But yeah maybe learn how to communicate with others. That'd be a positive step.
by Bumsniffers
Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 - NRL - Rugby League TV Ratings

Lol there's gunna be some dodgy figures posted on here . With claims of I made a mistake . Those figures weren't out yet What regionals😂😂 Funny thing is these mistakes seem to come regularly from the Aflol posters when posting RL figures . Move along . Nothing to see Honest mistake . funny thing is...
by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the addition of the Dolphins mean for AFL in Qld?

I think it’s a good question. Personally, I don’t think it would be talking point amongst the Suns and/or Lions. Maybe the AFL have had a look at it strategically but I’m guessing not too much. I think there is plenty of room for another NRL team in a rugby league dominated Queensland - may one or ...
by Quolls2019
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

:(/ :(/ This is a fight club . You're supposed to talk shit about an opposition sport . Works well, which is why we are down to about 7 posters.. rugby league logic. Nope that was due to the biased over zealous moderation of anyone not on the AFL side . So tell me what is a fight club supposed to b...
by Bumsniffers
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Bluey a kids cartoon was probably watched by as many in Sydney as barry frunkloon :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl: no deflecting that fumbler Well there is if you have facts jackass. It wasnt. Bluey rated 31,000 in Sydney made ya look fumbler :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ Just fucking acce...
by WookieReturns
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mate do something with your life get off this forum. i do plenty with my life you fumbling twit one thing just happens to be smashing fumblers , their lies , their delusions , their ignorance , their arrogance :twisted: Thinking you do, is not the same as actually doing so. Calling shit out when it...
by Quolls2019
Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

You care, that's why you're getting riled up about the fact that women's Rugby League is ahead of women's AFL. NZ vs England. Womens Rugby League test match. Games women's AFL will never have. :cheers: https://youtu.be/UNLje91ua_k When's England going to play AFL? hmm 🤔 That's right, most over ther...
by Quolls2019
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC DAY

You just can’t beat ANZAC Day at the MCG - I don’t think it matters what sport is played there- it’s an amazing stadium - particuarly when a large crowd is there. I think the ANZAC eve night game is also becoming a thing - something special with other service being a night. I've been to the MCG to ...
by Quolls2019
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

It is indeed a unique event and spectacle.
As Truthbomber says, perhaps the only team sport where the representative sport is far more popular than the regular club games,
Just proves that Sydney Rugby League fans will go to a good game when available.
by cehar5
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what ? :hmm: what are you talking about you derping moron Its the accessibility to different types of coverage & the impact it has on ratings only 33% of Australians have access to STV while 100% have access to FTA if you increase your nationally telecast FTA games ( everyone able to watch a ga...
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Origin

Yeah 10s of millions is good because of Origin. But guess what you lose from no one caring about NRL in the 9 weeks Origin is around!?? Yep you guessed it.... 10s of Millions it is a true point and pathetic scheduling by the NRL> the NRL could be taking advantage of this by it being standalone for ...
by Quolls2019
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

i will check them out in a few years before they get there act together The USA being awarded the Union World Cup for 2032 does not auger well for the future of league in the US, especially after the withdrawal of the 2025 League World Cup. If they were smart, rugby league should play off the Union...
by leeroy*NRL*
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Fred wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:56 am
I thought so too but saw it on later on 7 Mate. May be too many whiskys lol.
i had a fair few Woodfords yesterday too :lol:
by WookieReturns
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ so nows its the number of stories that determines their legitimacy No its whether they are sourced properly or not. unnamed sources...arent really that reliable. you better hope they sign with someone new fumbler or the bomber will be all over you :twisted: forgive...
by cehar5
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL women to outrate fumbling men in NSW the ACT & QLD

Fumbler moron ****** aflol fumbler fumbler fumbler.

Rugby league number 1 every metric no contest.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ](*,) ](*,) :-k :-k :-k :-k [-( [-o<
There you go truthbomber just made a template for the rest of your replies just copy and paste. Save you some time.