Search found 92 matches

Return

by AFLcrap1
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

That was my argument the last few years . I think it was FRED the stalker . Was claimed that one of the reasons to play in China was to appeal to the Chinese population in Melb . How fucking stupid . If they were interested they could go on a weekend to watch it in the same city . Yet the thinking w...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

I agree . He got banned a few times for using my name . Claims I posted it here I never have . Fred admitted he did ...after receiving info from Nrlcrap 1 ( lol hence my name on here) Yet he still can't accept that & just repeats the same crap over & over . Yet has never posted where I suppo...
by AFLcrap1
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Lol gets banned comes back
Posts same rot gets banned comes back posts same rot .

I won't reply to this shit anymore ..I know we went off topic
If the same accusations get made I'll let the mods handle it
by Beaussie
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tassie, here we come....

Hilarious how you never want to discuss membership numbers. lol Why .membership numbers have long been an afl thing . Plus nowadays it's near laughable . One game memberships Pet memberships ..etc . Lol but you stick to that ..it's all you have . their crowds are comparable which doesn't do much fo...
by NlolRL
Fri May 17, 2019 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

I vote KE be banned for life. He's close to the biggest dickhead on the internet, let alone this forum
by notaleaguefan
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: As the State of Origin show rolls into WA, one thing stands in the way of an NRL team in Perth

the 2000 Sydney Olympics in Sydney did wonders>> it was that good> majorly beneficial infrastructure and coin Sydney offered to have the Olympics in 2004 with the major issues happening in Greece 1-2 years out.. with BIG HELP Athens got there act together and were able to run. That they are now tea...
by SportCapital
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

pussycat wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am
Also

The biggest crowds in Sydney, Perth and Qld. Wow how do you stop this beast called Rugby League :thumbleft:
Put National in front of it.....
by Quolls2019
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is AFL even a real football code.

A bit like rugby league in this forum

In jest.
by leeroy*NRL*
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

another year, much is the same for the Titans & Suns
by notaleaguefan
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Netflix

World war 2 in colour
Lucifer
Sex education (no league fans it’s not really learning about how babies are made)
by notaleaguefan
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:33 pm
Lol
See GIl about changing the game times .
Or is he too busy talking catering tents in other countries to worry about clashing games .
So jealous of the afl :))) :mrgreen:
by Cats_Steve
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans V Thuns

Looks like another win to the suns It'd be great to hear this more often. Apparently the Titans' lack of on-field success is why they're still struggling. Well, the Suns are a perennial basket case whose best players leave year after year - is it a valid excuse for them too? Imagine they actually s...
by SportCapital
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just checked, my post clearly stated AFL and NRL the premier domestic comps in the land.
You both seem to be struggling to comprehend this direct comparison of domestic comps.
I'm happy to help, what part exactly don't you understand?
by Beaussie
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

So what channel can I tune in to see our home town NSW Waratahs in the rugby? Or what bout our local Sydney FC or Western Sydney Wanderers games in the soccer? Meanwhile, FYI, the Port Adelaide vs Sydney game in the AFL was on Channel 7 yesterday. :>:: By your very own logic AFL = Number 2 code in ...