Jump to topic

Re: Origin

Yes playing
by Quolls2019
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Look Freddy, I'm not gonna bag ya pal because I'm trying really hard to take it easy on ya for the self evident reasons. But ponder this my dear friend: France hold the soccer world cup. Their Ligue 1 soccer comp averages crowds of 20-21k. This in a country of 67M where soccer is the number 1 sport...
by Quolls2019
Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: guesses on the midgets crowd today

Probably like the MCG - the official capacity I don't think has ever been met. I think they try to calculate standing room numbers - and this would mean people packed in like sardines. Who knows. MCG clocks 100k for GF's usually and if not in the high 99k's what is the capacity of the G? Had a look...
by cehar5
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Ah well we can only read so much cope in one night anyway. Gabba is sold out apparently. Nobody in QLD cares about AFL remember. Gabba sellout? Nice :thumbleft: EDIT: just saw Wookie’s tweet in the feed here. Brisbane will be buzzing on Friday night. https://twitter.com/footyindustryAU/status/15602...
by Quolls2019
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What a Game

How was the crowd - imagine having crowds and atmosphere like that most weeks. Like having a SoO crowd/atmosphere almost every week - it’s good to be a Pies supporter. The last few rounds have been pretty good with numerous large crowds. Lions was huge too this week - putti about the result. Hey Wo...
by WookieReturns
Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Sure thing bummy. But of course when you break down the numbers proportionately to respective broadcast lengths, and advertisement time availability, RL is easily the most valuable sport on Australian TV. You know this but your raging bias and fumble fever will preclude you from ever admitting it. ...
by WookieReturns
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

Bummy, there is a bit of a problem here pal. It's your use of the word "just". Can you please provide evidence that it was uttered by any NRL official. Anywhere. Any time. The deal was commercial in confidence. It was announced as "over $400M". Meaning it could be anything up to...
by WookieReturns
Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Streaming companies want to broadcast AFL

oh ffs

If someone wrote an article based entirely on metro FTA ratings for rugby league your head would fucking explode.

Calm down.
by Pete__09
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

You sound quite racist hashish. What do you have against a sport just because mostly white people & aboriginals play it & support it.

That is a very strange reason to hate a sport.
by WookieReturns
Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

that is what i ment, NRL will have another team (team 18 by next broadcast deal) 18th team, 9th game (inflation) NRL will grow by 100mill annually with ease by next deal it SHOULD, whether it will is another story. NRL admins have been pretty incompetent with this sort of thing - with or without News
by WookieReturns
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Haha!! On a broadcast time value RL has more than held its own. As it stands now no one knows for the sure the true value of either current deal. And we all know gilty and fumblehouse are far looser with the truth than Peter The Great!!! On actual cash value - not your invented values - the actual ...
by Pete__09
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in QLD

I agree with you Fred. Everyone normally hates Collingwood but this team & coach are actually quite likeable.

There is no Collingwood team in their long history you could ever say that about.
by WookieReturns
Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL and NRL Financial Results Released

The revenue gap between the codes is huge. Thanks for sharing Wookie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl: The only thing thats huge you racistball halfwit is the gap in the profits between the 2 RL has put 109 million in the bank in the last 2 years while twatball lost 23 million out of t...
by Pete__09
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is GWS a Canberra team or Western Sydney team?

You just hate the sport.

If you really did hate racism you would have brought up the Letrell Mitchel thing. But let me guess that is ok because it happened in Rugby League.

What a hypocrite you are Liebomber.