Search found 95 matches

Return

by WookieReturns
Sat May 20, 2023 8:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

Complaints like this should never be internally handled by leagues or clubs. Should have gone straight to the Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commissioner in Victoria. Especially if they "knew" the AFL couldnt be trusted.
by Quolls2019
Sun May 21, 2023 6:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ausplay Top 10 Sports club participants - national

Imagine going on a forum and just repeating the same thing over and over for years to a bunch of randoms. :rofl: :rofl: Another fine example of the failed Vicderpia education system. Firstly…forums are for discussion ..& fight clubs are way more robust in what’s allowed . & no one is conced...
by Pete__09
Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queensland Football - Supporting Each Other

I agree. I thought it was great that the Broncos went to the Lions Qualifying Final vs Port & then went to congratulate them afterwards in the rooms after. It was front page of The Sunday Mail the day after also.

I could only imagine how much Truthbomber hates that.
by Skippy Steve
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the addition of the Dolphins mean for AFL in Qld?

The Thugby brought in the Flippers because they are scared of AFL taking over in QLD.
by Skippy Steve
Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals TV ratings 2023

Gee, you bum sniffers are getting very cranky over these amazing figures for the AFL, hey. You don't know if you should cry, throw a tantrum or punch your screens.
by Quolls2019
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: one team showed their class las night

the other 3 oh my my completely hopeless , inept ... poor ... wouldn't piss on em the Penrith Panthers did what everyone knew they would ... for the 3rd time this year they dismantled the Storm barely getting out of 2nd gear in the process It will take a very special performance to beat them next w...
by Quolls2019
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poor Paddle pop wions

Lachie winning the Brownlow was back page of the Courier Mail. So if no one cares how did that happen in the most one eyed rugby league paper in Rugby League GF week. I think more people care than you think Liebomber Maybe he wants to convince others that no-one in rugby land cares, maybe he is try...
by Terry
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Final Entertainment

What are you talking about? lol The Thugby can not afford to pay for entertainment and get someone good, so they just settle with a Tina Turner cover band lol. The poor 'ol fumblers have resorted to child like name calling and insults about pre game entertainment lolololol!!!!!! What a mob of total...
by Footylover69
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the only sport in the world that rewards players for being very shite lol..

Rugby is the only sport next to sumo wrestling that rewardstheir players for having a bmi over 48 😳
by Skippy Steve
Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Football Crowds - 2024

Now all the excuses will start up.
by Beaussie
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL ANZAC DAY - Got My Tickets.

Hope you have a great footy trip away with your son Fred.
by Beaussie
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 - NRL / NRLW Rugby League TV Ratings

azif wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:46 am
generally speaking they're very solid numbers for a first go at it
over 100K yanks watching
The spin is hilarious here… and the delusion is real folks. They are not 100k unique US viewers in your 100k figure. Most are the same people watching a double header.

61k and 44k 🤣
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 - NRL / NRLW Rugby League TV Ratings

I think the population of the two countries need to be considered when comparing the figures - they aren't great figures for Australia if it was played here and I know AFL gets some low figures which are as bad - but in the context of the population of the US this is extremely low - I think it woul...
by Quolls2019
Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: One thing is undisputed. AFL is the gay communities sport of choice.

Fred wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:08 pm
So what ? What’s the point here? I think it is a popular sport with many varying communities?
Trying to get outrage responses…thats the point.