Search found 95 matches

Return

by leagueiscrap
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL braces for empty stadiums

All sports world wide will be affected, not just an NRL thing.. Will have to get alot worse than it is though, for these effects to take affect. I think it will have a dent in ticket sales going forward for sometime. If the games are forced to play in empty stadiums those Friday night games at ANZ ...
by Quolls2019
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Football is not a matter of life or death....it’s much more important than that...The world has gone mad...
by leagueiscrap
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL v RL which code has gotten the most GOVT $$$$?

Can Anyone at all put some figures up for comparison . Waffling on with shit is not discussing what this thread is about . So individual states are not entitled do a Multipurpose venue, yet in that mean time all nrl clubs have received home ground some multiple! That only their nrl Club plays at! F...
by leagueiscrap
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

crapper is obsessed with you Fred :lol:
by Quolls2019
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL = Lopsided Mess

AFL people also got to understand Rugby league have games where 1 team will be held to zero or may only score once.. Imagen what that does to Tv Ratings. Especially the Broncos who are falling off a cliff.. (put it into perspective) imagen watching an AFL game and the scoreline is 78 - 9 (expect ha...
by NlolRL
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

pussycat wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:37 pm
The Doc's pretty much hit the Nail on the head. Brisbane and the other Qld teams teams aren't performing and its affecting our ratings. But when they do we will soon see a return to normal.
so you rely on 3 of your 16 teams to perform well to maintain your ratings? :rofl:
by Quolls2019
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

pussycat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:05 pm
I've given some thought as to joining my local AFL club . They tell me walking sticks are optional.
I would suggest you wear a helmet, you shouldn’t risk more damage.
by Quolls2019
Fri May 07, 2021 9:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Social Media

Pity that many Bronco followers (and other top “followed” NRL teams) don’t follow them to a game.
by NlolRL
Tue May 18, 2021 4:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ya starting to get it now pal. Well done. Yep, we add all the numbers up. We then work out aggregates and averages and voila: Rugby League is the winner!! There’s hope for ya yet pal! So you're not interested in which product is more popular on TV, just which accumulates more ratings over a calende...
by baselinepanther
Sun May 23, 2021 8:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Terry is the one arguing to only include raw numbers you derp ](*,) 8 isolated NRL games to 1 isolated AFL game and 8 with overlap Pal, how many times do I have to repeat this!!!! Surely you cannot be this stupid. I have said this on numerous occasions..............over and over............repeated...
by pussycat Mark 11
Mon May 24, 2021 6:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your a marvel Fred, Don't know what we would do without your pearls of wisdom. :hmm: :(/ :(/ :(/
by NlolRL
Thu May 27, 2021 7:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yep the cowboys have been on about 6 times too they're as bad as the broncos in that no one down south wants to watch either of them like i said the scheduling has been atrocious What they lose in southern viewers they gain in qld viewers. That's why they do it. They've done the same for decades. M...
by Quolls2019
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

Quolis... why do you bother... guys an idiot. You’ll just go round in circles. Doesn’t matter what facts or figures there is no reasoned debate or discussion. To him it is Rl good, afl bad and bend any facts to suit this ignorant, if not stupid viewpoint. I would suggest you do like many here and i...
by cehar5
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL finals schedule change to avoid clash with AFL

Bumsniffers wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:14 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:43 am

oh
it happened fumbler :cool:
no it didnt.

Which is why both Nine and News papers yesterday say it was due to the storm.

Do catch up with reality some time thugster
I think stop replying to this guy. Clearly a troll. Can he be removed from the forum?
by Quolls2019
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merry Xmas to all

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:28 am
It's hard to say what I'm looking forward to most, Santa or Gils annual report.
How about a non-interrupted football season for all codes?