Search found 153 matches

Return

by Fred
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Touch is still not rl. It’s a sport in its own right governed by their own body and rules. It grew out of rl yes... just as league grew out of Union. All three have codified rules that define the game. You seem to want it both ways.... you want to say rugby League is not union which is correct but n...
by Fred
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

Ha ha .... to be a third bigger if that’s what you say ... I’d say that is dwarfing. Sad sad insecure man trying to match it and forgetting he isn’t amongst his dim witted peers at the pub. KE wanna be... but KE at least had the intellectual credentials. Stick to pouring beets and talking to town ba...
by Fred
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

KE I would consider my intelectual peer - you - a try hard. A bit like lex luthor and superman - you are like the sidekick to be honest and just not up to the mark - you try - I'll give you that so kudos for that. You just need to know your station. It's just a shame for AFLCrap that you're all he h...
by Fred
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scott Morrison's blunt response to NRL's coronavirus plea

But this isn’t about that aflcrap .... this is about the incompetence and sheer stupidity of the nrl asking for handouts at this time..... public relations stuff up big time. Shows total incompetence. And that statement ... Australia is not Australia without RL ..... seriously .... since when are pa...
by Fred
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When do the stadium lock outs for the NRL start?

leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:48 pm
It seems a rather sore spot, or the league loons are really having trouble interpreting the post :mrgreen:

Judging by AFLcrap”s difficulty with the gov $$$ thread I think he may have difficulty reading and understand threads lol.
by Fred
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl an olympic sport ..so many lols

Fred wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:17 pm
You bored crapper? Ever wonder what you’d do if this forum closed ?? You’d be lost.

Still holds true.
by Fred
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get help crapper .... seriously wherever you went in January ... go back
by Fred
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Captain obvious here lol. AFL is a one nation sport????
by Fred
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PACIFIC NATIONS

You seem more obsessed with afl’s international presence than afl people. The reason afl people don’t care is cause we know it will never happen. Don’t care if it does or doesn’t . ambivalent. But I get it... it’s something to hang the hat of rl on I guess. I wonder if union fans did that the rl fan...
by Fred
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The dog shit code of League wants treat their players as dogs

At least they now have this virus to blame for anything negative that occurs over the next 25 years and super league may get a rest lol.
by Fred
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Should always be this way.
by Fred
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rupert Murdoch "We've always preferred Aussie Rules"

The Deals are great Fred , especially the Fox one. Then why the secrecy around the finer details and how much exactly the Foxtel deal actually is. I have seen many comments posted elsewhere suggesting V’Landys is just a News Ltd lackey. Any truth to that? It's a thing called commercial in confidenc...
by Fred
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exactly why are we spending $2 billion on new stadiums in Sydney?

I was waiting for the usual deflection of the paper or the journalist lol. Predictable. Anything negative is automatically put down to bias or an axe to grind lol.
by Fred
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rupert Murdoch "We've always preferred Aussie Rules"

I’m sure there are many things factored in. Like the afl support shows also rate well. It may be potential subscriptions with nrl subscriptions saturated and afl more of a target merger. With there being a decent presence of afl outside afl states (just look at teams) maybe there is much more potent...
by Fred
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

So afl most watched sport on tv that day then ?