Search found 153 matches

Return

by Fred
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Travel

Well could be back to Tahiti ... just different islands. Air fares about the same. Misses was thinking Papeete for a few days and I’d want to go back to Thalasso bora bora and another island. I still like Cook Islands as 1 it is different country I haven’t been to but Tahiti I was awesome. The link ...
by Fred
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

Hope parramatta stadium doesn’t get a new naming sponsor ... AFLcrap will have to start his averages again lol.
by Fred
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Serious question. When you say Swans are team of the elite do you think they (afl) have stepped into the void left by RU. I also wonder whether this afl v rl thing that we see mainly in the rl states is due to their being a culture of competition between rl and ru over the years as to which is bette...
by Fred
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Thanks Wookie. Close indeed.
by Fred
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans V Thuns

The crowd at Cbus Super Stadium will be more black than blue but the Titans insist the arrival en-masse of Warriors fans on Saturday will help to create an atmosphere that the home side will thrive in. The crowd of 18,753 that watched the Warriors win a thrilling encounter 24-16 in Round 11 last se...
by Fred
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is AFL even a real football code.

That would happen in the majority of Australia lol
by Fred
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Fluctuations. Happens. Lots of things impact ... swans doing poorly, what’s at stake etc. But the growth in people playing the game. Number of teams, leagues ... that’s growth. Afl... number two sport in Sydney and nsw. Easily. Growth in all numbers you can bullshit. Well I’ve shown you a number of...
by Fred
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Travel

No ... have never had the desire but my brother just returned from several weeks doing Europe and Greece looked amazing.
by Fred
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anglofl is a niche pastime north of Beetson line - not widely played or supported. Millions have been poured into keeping gws afloat, while swans benefitted from cola forever. Don't mistake AngloFL investment for interest. Again, new teams, clubs, leagues and competitions - so it is widely played. ...
by Fred
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just turned on the TV. Rugby on Ch 10, NRL on Ch 9 and AFL is on Ch 7s lowest rating channel (7mate). AFL number 2 in NSW... Pretty comical actually :lol: You can't even get Channel 7 to play your live games on it's main channel. :cool: So tell me... on what measure does rugby union or soccer beat ...
by Fred
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of Brisbane - NRL Broncos vs AFL Lions

I think they lost money on investments like the club at Springwood I think it is? Certainly churning enough through the gates so no issue there.
by Fred
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does it feel knowing Australians embraced Rugby League yet English rejected AFL?

I think the rl fans on here care way too much about how Aussie Rules does overseas? Maybe it’s small man syndrome ? Maybe they may be living in the 80s where approval from people overseas was still sought. Who knows. Watching a rl match, the commentators, the suburban grounds.... maybe they is stuck...
by Fred
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Titans vs Suns

Says AFLcrap whose balls retreated long ago. Let’s wait for one of his all time classics when he is caught out and wants to deflect. Will he go with: “Sure you did” Find a spelling or grammatical error to focus on Try an attack the person Or... the all time favourite ... refer to something from anot...
by Fred
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lets Trade Talk

Do the pies trade Elliott for a talker forward option ? They have small type forwards aplenty and you’d keep Degoey and Stevenson. Plus Elliott has been injury prone .
by Fred
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Firstly, it’s opinion ... and one based on bile rather than reason. Watching the game there it was clear that there was a significant amount of GWS fans there.... where was that cheering coming from when they got a free or goal or took a mark and the booing when something didn’t go GWS way? You soun...