Search found 153 matches

Return

by Fred
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

This whole China thing is a joke. No one wants it, no one cares. I know why they are doing it and fine but really does any supposed financial gain out weigh the mockery this venture brings with it ? Like AFLX .... this whole thing is a joke.
by Fred
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Oh how sad . We have a team in another country who's home ratings are not counted . So afl gets the home ratings for every team that plays . RL has the home ratings of 3 teams less so whining about Perth is laughable If wanting to know which sport is most watched in Australia then surely who or how...
by Fred
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Choose Your Ticket Type & Quantity

TicketQtyTicket/Item Price*
Adult $27.00 - $78.00
Concession $18.00 - $66.00
Children 6-14 years $5.00 - $27.00
Children 5 and Under $17.00 - $22.00
Family of 4 - 2 Ad + 2 Ch (Admits 4) $54.00 - $156.00
Family of 3 - 2 Ad + 1 Ch (Admits 3) $54.00 - $156.00
by Fred
Tue May 07, 2019 4:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl Friday night FIZZER!

The real risk however would to have not put a team there.
by Fred
Sat May 11, 2019 8:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

SoO is an event. I would say the biggest sporting event in the country. It sits aside to the nrl competition in the same way international rl games do. I’m not sure what the issue is really. It rates well, is well attended and draws in those that don’t generally follow the game. What more could rl b...
by Fred
Sun May 19, 2019 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

Me personally ... I agree it’s a massive sporting event. Biggest in country. Melbourne Cup would go close in that outside cox work tends to stop and people go to events and such, and in non rl states SOo gets people interested. Not to the extent it does in qld and nsw naturally but people tune in an...
by Fred
Sat May 25, 2019 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

No doubt SoO is a marquee event... that’s why it rates extremely well and draws great crowds wherever it is played in Australia. Any marquee event does that in Melbourne. Throw the super ball there and watch them turn up. This is why it also draws a crowd in nsw as opposed to regular games. Throw th...
by Fred
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

I find it amazing that there is only 1 team in Brisbane
by Fred
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you know anything at all about statistical analysis 5000 boxed is a pretty good sample size and inferring to the population is generally seen as pretty accurate. Go and see how they quality assure a can of Coke is close to the 375ml mark ... they use one randomly selected can and do a single samp...
by Fred
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Of course they have money but does he mean struggling financially rather than literally broke ?
by Fred
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Sun’s get better crowds at home on average than the titans. And also have crowds on par with nrl games in Sydney ? And that’s when they are floundering. So not sure crowds can be used as a measure of how poorly they are doing. The Townsville game have 7500 there. That’s pretty good I would think, as...
by Fred
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2019

Call it what you will but it is one of the major sporting events in the country as is shown by its ability to draw people in who would normally not follow a sport. Just like both codes gf, Melbourne Cup etc.
by Fred
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Let me guess beatup You won't be on here comparing Sun nights SOO game to one of your weekend fumblefest games . Lol you'll be in hiding . As usual . Why would anyone compare a marque game to a home and away game. Be like comparing the afl grand final to an nrl home and away game. Not sure what the...
by Fred
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Oh I know. But to shut AFLcrap up just post the thing cats wrote. Cut and paste it .... please. And can we let the poke stuff go too as it only gives him something else to bang on forever about. Yes, the whole meltdown thing is tedious and juvenile particularly in such a forum where discussion and c...
by Fred
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay let me say this slowly. Include Origin when comparing codes. But you also then need to include all other games shown on tv for that code. Hence a code by code comparison when you want to know which code was the most watched. If you are comparing the nrl premiership season to the afl premiership...