Search found 153 matches

Return

by Fred
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

When your grand final can’t top 3 million and you’ve been bagging the afl who did..... embarrassing. Where are those comments again .... someone pull them up for a laugh. I think crapper will be in meltdown mode .... watch the deflection. But he want be able to compare gf to gf as it doesn’t suit hi...
by Fred
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

So the AFL grand final out rated the NRL grand Final - with the NRL grand final in prime time Sunday night....... winning!!!!!!! Oh wait - lets bring in other games to discuss - as AFL winning doesn't fit my narrative...... This is from the fuckwit who went on about the AFL grand final ratings being...
by Fred
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

but AFL won Crapper. Look at all the metrics. Or is it you who defines which metrics to look at? Sounds like you have trouble being beaten given you cling to the ratings - or more importantly SoO which is the only saving grace RL has. The NRL home and away season struggles. Finals struggle. Crowds a...
by Fred
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

I don't think it is desperation times really, well not in regard to this. I think it is desperation times in regard to their win/loss ratio however. The Suns now have the NT as part of their zone to recruit from or something like that and I'm guessing the pay off is they play this game there and hav...
by Fred
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

I’m still wondering where AFLcrap got “exclusive” from in regard to Northern Territory picks ? The best he has come up with is “first dibs” which he means priority as I pointed out ... which is not exclusive. For someone who is a pendant for literal meanings of words i would have thought he would be...
by Fred
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Agree with SoO being stand alone - playing teams with their stars out I feel takes away from the NRL competition.
by Fred
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sonny Bill addresses Canadian media with the contract worth more than any AFL one in history.

I do agree with Leroy ... some compassion and understanding wouldn’t hurt Notaleaguefan. Be the bigger person maybe.
by Fred
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Isn’t afl also shown on 7 mate in Perth ? Lol... vic, sa, wa developing states for Aussie rules .... And you said the coverage of aflw was poor in northern states ... which is clearly not correct ... there was a 6 page lift out .....how does that sit with your comment of no coverage. Best you quit w...
by Fred
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL gender confusion!

Well dh, when i watch sport, I don't wanna see effeminate stick insects pretending to play a mans sport for a start. Hey, i get it ... you like a certain look in a man ... no problem with that. Everyone has their own preferences in what they prefer. And hey, if a bit of eye candy helps you enjoy th...
by Fred
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

Firstly... what’s with all this “pal” stuff. You come across as trying too hard to sound tough. Now. If you read the thread you may have some idea.... PAL..... You will see the thread title ... about Melbourne Storm. I follow the storm and have noted what a successful club it is. How it has grown a ...
by Fred
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Looking forward sunny days at Brookie. No wonder Melbourne people are always jealous of Sydney.

Well it’s not Melbourne people starting this thread .... just saying. And it is others who proclaim Melbourne to be this or that . I would say Sydney has the best harbour ... it’s awesome.
by Fred
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

You said there was no baseball. You were wrong. Baseball has had many incarnations at a state and national levels. The good players go overseas ... how many players play professionally or semi professionally overseas. It’s no where near as big as basketball or soccer by a country mile yet neither is...
by Fred
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Looking forward sunny days at Brookie. No wonder Melbourne people are always jealous of Sydney.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/matthiasduebbert/eat-yourself-around-the-world-in-melbourne-nom-nom 26 Places That Prove Melbourne Is Truly The Food Capital Of The World Melbourne is a city of amazing foods where all parts of the world are represented. If you have to tell e...
by Fred
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

So true parra ... whether we are of different race or different sexual orientation we are all the same on the inside. You go brother. Liking the progress.