Search found 153 matches

Return

by Fred
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rate my Fantasy squad of 23 players!

I think you need Touk Miler in there somewhere…. Over 30 possessions last 9 games I think. Guy is a gun!
by Fred
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And is Jarryd Lyons a Rover ??
by Fred
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, Like Membrey - a good forward - kicks a few goals but also gets plenty of the ball - whereas many forwards, like McKay, kick plenty of goals but do little else - so points aren't always the best for a forward. Paplay can be hit and miss. Where do you have Zorko?
by Fred
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Do you think - and being serious now - that given the AFL get .. what say 1 million a round in crowds that at least some of these people who would go to the game would have set top ratings boxes and thus be home watching - causing ratings to go up? Lets take this to be true... bear with me (or is i...
by Fred
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow how embarrassing for the AFL - How embarrassing for LOL. Rugby League gets 2.7million on Wednesday night and the AFL hit back with less than 700 thousand on Thursday night But, But, But 130k in isolation :(/ But, But, But :(/ :blahblah: :blahblah: :rock: Are you seriously comparing RL biggest e...
by Fred
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Fred
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Fred
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL / NRL Finals TV Ratings

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:38 pm
Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:13 pm
Fred wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:09 pm
What did the afl rate in week 2 finals for Sydney and Brisbane anyway? Each game.
Week 2
Syd 47/38
Bris 33/88

Week 3
Syd 49/41
Bris 49/40
would you say these figures are good, bad or ok.

Hmmm… I’d say they are average at best.
by Fred
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the addition of the Dolphins mean for AFL in Qld?

I think it’s a good question. Personally, I don’t think it would be talking point amongst the Suns and/or Lions. Maybe the AFL have had a look at it strategically but I’m guessing not too much. I think there is plenty of room for another NRL team in a rugby league dominated Queensland - may one or t...
by Fred
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: guesses on the midgets crowd today

To be honest - I stopped coming here for the main due to the idiocy of it, which I see coming from the couple of NRL people here. Le Roy seems the only one capable of any intelligent and sensible conversation. Even when good points are put up you get idiotic responses that have nothing to do with to...
by Fred
Sat May 14, 2022 9:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

pretty much the only people that follow vicderpian rules outside of vicderpia & the wasteland states are mongs who have moved to NSW, QLD & the ACT from the above or their unco fumbling off spring a sport for skinny white noodle armed soft girly boys incapable of playing anything else end o...
by Fred
Wed May 18, 2022 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

which I guess the AFL feels creates a market to explore and mine.
by Fred
Sun May 29, 2022 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think that is too bad - it is a very minor sport in Victoria and you see soccer and netball rating the same or worse - and they are much bigger. Agree, it was a Thursday night, prime time, no AFL up against it. same numbers or better then the self anointed biggest club side of any code in N...
by Fred
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another poor crowd.

I hear nothing but positive for afl Thursday night. Also helps with no concurrent or less concurrent games. Yeah A fill stadium, no matter the size, is always good. Afl have to have mcg due to getting 70 k plus crowds regularly over the years of course, however when they play low drawing teams it c...
by Fred
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

I thought so too but saw it on later on 7 Mate. May be too many whiskys lol.