Search found 153 matches

Return

by Fred
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AngloFL failed global expansion.. next destination

Like a Village Idiot accusing another of being a village idiot I guess. We see this all the time so welcome up our world.
by Fred
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

But it’s also a fact that some afl games are shown concurrently ? As I have said... there will always be nuances that impact the stats. In my opinion, finals is the closest we get in comparing like with like. Afl win crowds. ARL/Nrl win rep game ratings. These two things we all agree. Home and away ...
by Fred
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RIP Danny Frawley

Man. Really struggling with this. Just saying...and not sure of the circumstances ... really am not.... but we know the struggles with depression and on a really serious note ... we may bang on here about this and that and have digs over things ..... but really it’s only debate over a game of footy ...
by Fred
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League crowds around world in 2019

I don’t think anyone thinks Australian Rules Football is big overseas. I think there has been a push by the AFL to try and expand the game but more re: create an interest but that’s just good business ... to explore new markets and take risks... some work some don’t. But I think the biggest failure ...
by Fred
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

I think the giants should’ve been placed elsewhere in Sydney/NSW, it is going to be a long hard slog and they can’t afford to be towards the bottom of the ladder. The AFL is committed to their long term survival but there is a lot of work to do to develop support in the area. The afl did do their h...
by Fred
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Canadians like Rugby League a lot more than Chinese like AFL.

One hundred percent correct. Rl has had more success than afl in having games and interest overseas. Afl explored NZ at the request of st kilda . Was indeed like warm at best and ceased. Afl is a one country sport in the main, our countries sport... our national sport. Wish the afl would stop with t...
by Fred
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How one sided will the umpys be in today's fumble game ?

I would like that break down. I seriously think the hated of AFL consumes you. Try this on... say one positive thing about afl .... bet you can’t.
by Fred
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How one sided will the umpys be in today's fumble game ?

I hardly start threads ?? Done a couple today though. One afl and one arl.
by Fred
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Nope. Afl out rates the rugby union more often than not... in fact rugby union season comp isn’t even shown on FTA and the recent wallabies we game was outraged by the afl game on at the same weekend. Crowds for afl slaughter the rugby union more often than not and afl has moved onto private schools...
by Fred
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go. It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... lo...
by Fred
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free tickets as Desperation times for the NRL

Storm Raiders Grand Final would be great for ratings. People who are going to watch are going to watch - but having two fringe teams will draw those supporters in. I probably wouldn't be watching if Storm were not playing for instance.
by Fred
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anglofl makes New York times

notaleaguefan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 am
The sad life and times of a league fan!

Staying in on a Friday night trolling the internet anything afl related!

Junior is learning well. A family dynasty begins lol.
by Fred
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

I think we all agree they have some way to go re: winning hearts and minds in Western Sydney. It took the swans a long long time to get where they are. But we have a beginning. A seedling if you like where once there was baron ground. And that was the whole point of placing the Giants in Western Syd...
by Fred
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

I wish the Storm were hard to beat in finals ... especially last night.

Are you forgetting the 40 nil loss to Manly .... didn’t even score. By far the best side that year (and this) but that’s the finals system for ya.

Again.. 40 Manly .. Storm 0.
by Fred
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

No ... afl won gold with grand finals ratings. Afl grand final outraged the nrl grand final and did so easy.