Search found 9 matches

Return

by ParraEelsNRL
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the Game: 2018 TV Ratings

Next the mongos will come in going blah blah blah about touch footy and yet still use ozkick numbers. You can't use touch footy it's not rl waaaaaaaaaaaaah when infact touch and tag rl are a hellava lot older than ozkick is and has been national for decades longer. Truth again (btw not having a go a...
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of the Game: 2018 TV Ratings

Umm RL is played professionally in at least 6 countries, Australia, NZ, PNG (Hunters are fully pro in the qld cup) England, France and Canada with Wales having two semi pro teams in the English lower divisions where they can be promoted if they win right up to Super League. I'd say RL is way bigger ...
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Canadians like Rugby League a lot more than Chinese like AFL.

Stags would be a good name even tho they call them a buck, something different, or the otters.
by ParraEelsNRL
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

That's alright, after a wooden spoon last year this year was a blessing.
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Battle of the Codes .

I just posted the truth, sometimes the truth hurts.

RL is the number 1 winter sport for viewers and attendances on the East coast of Australia and the AFL is the number 1 winter sport in the rest of the nation.
by ParraEelsNRL
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Plays Richmond in the WCC?

Mate, i have had enough of TV, I dont need programming, I dont need channelling and I dont need propaganda. look I like having fun with you guys trolling about sport, the rest of it can go to hell. I dont even have a tv these days, I stream parra games and that's it, when i can be bothered these da...
by ParraEelsNRL
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

I reckon the Titans with 27 million in funding would be doing pretty bloody good.
by ParraEelsNRL
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

It was only there from 1986 and until 2010 it had hills on both ends without a roof you muppet. After 2010 the capacity dropped again to where they were locking people out when it hit around 19k. You really are a fool or as I suspect, you know the truth as it's been posted thousands of times but you...