Sydney vs .......................... GF????

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Sydney vs .......................... GF????

Post by Beaussie »

Firstly, Croc, you're a fool to ever doubt the Swans. Same goes for you Grim. And Dr Nick, how could you back the Saints against our Swans. Disgraceful, but all good as I cleaned up in the betting stakes. :D

All that aside, who will Sydney meet on the last day of September? I'm hoping the Eagles as their record in Melbourne is anything but spectacular. Adelaide is one team that really does worry me. Carn the Eagles, give us Sydneysiders a chance to beat you when it really matters. :twisted:

Oh and how much of an acting dog is that Matt Maguire for the Saints. A fairy tap to the guts and the weak merkin is falling to the ground. And where are all those Saints fans demanding the AFL fix up the GF ticket allocation. Sure did get a bit ahead of themselves didn't they. Arrogant merkins.

All interstate GF again at the MCG. Gotta love the truly national AFL. I'm all set for the biggest weekend in football. Can't wait, already got my ticket. :wink:

Cheer cheer the Red and the White

My dream ticker tape parade and the raising of the flag at the Sydney Town Hall is just about to come true. Fuck I love footy. :D
Bridget Jones
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Bridget Jones »

Yeah!!! Totally agree with you Beaussie.

Cheer Cheer the RED and the WHITE!!!!

Sydney Swans to win the 2005 Grand Final!!!

... ah! New Year's Resolution: drink less... and quit smoking... and quit talking nonsense to total strangers... hehe... ahh...