St Kilda Arrogance

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

St Kilda Arrogance

Post by Beaussie »

Fuck they piss me off. They clearly think they've already won the preliminary final and will be playing in the big one.
Hamill rested in final gamble
By Bruce Matthews
September 13, 2005

ST KILDA has decided to rest rather than risk tough forward Aaron Hamill in a bold gamble to get him back for next week's Grand Final.
With Hamill and Koschitzke out and Maguire, Goddard, Peckett and Hudghton returning from injury, you'd have to say the Saints are certainly getting a bit ahead of themselves thinking they're already in the GF.

Their supporters at Big Footy are just as arrogant. God I hope the Swans smash them merkins. :evil:

The job is all the more difficult with Goldspink named as one of the umpires. And how the fuck does McInnerny get named as an emergency umpire. After his disgraceful decision in the West Coast v Sydney game, you'd think he'd be lucky to get a start in the VFL.
dr nick
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by dr nick »

yep, goldsphincter is one of the most melbourne biased umps there is. bordering on blatant.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

God I hope the umpires don't ruin another game of footy. I'm so sick of us being a team that seems to need to kick an extra two goals a game just to factor in the umpires calls against us. :evil:

Gee I hope Big Baz regains some form and Barry controls Gehrig.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Bet, Beaussie????
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

What kind of wager did you have in mind?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
The money kind of course. What about our usual $300. More if you are game!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I think I'll pass on this occassion.
dr nick
Team:

Post by dr nick »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
The money kind of course. What about our usual $300. More if you are game!!!
Even money??? You've got to be kidding.

Beaussie could get odds of at least 3:1 at any betting agency
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Dr Nick - Beaussie has a thing about betting even money bets at the exclusion of any other odds. Last week he refused to give me odds of 5-4 for Geelong despite 5-2 being freely available with betting agencies.

Recently, he wanted to back the Swans at even money against the Lions despite the Lions being 2-1.

Read his comments about even money in a 2 horse race. He cannot see reason. However, I'll give him 5-2 if he wants to back them. But he knows that they are no fucking hope against the Saints, injuries or not!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I'm confident we can beat the Saints, just not willing to put money on it. I've taken far too much from you and your brother already Croc. How will you look after the family when you're continaully paying me outstanding gambling debts?
dr nick
Team:

Post by dr nick »

crocodileman wrote:
Dr Nick - Beaussie has a thing about betting even money bets at the exclusion of any other odds. Last week he refused to give me odds of 5-4 for Geelong despite 5-2 being freely available with betting agencies.

Recently, he wanted to back the Swans at even money against the Lions despite the Lions being 2-1.

Read his comments about even money in a 2 horse race. He cannot see reason. However, I'll give him 5-2 if he wants to back them. But he knows that they are no f****** hope against the Saints, injuries or not!!!
LOL i havent been at this site long. U got a link?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
I'm confident we can beat the Saints, just not willing to put money on it. I've taken far too much from you and your brother already Croc. How will you look after the family when you're continaully paying me outstanding gambling debts?
What outstanding gambling debts? Cripes, in our only bet I paid you the money within 18 hours of the result!!!

And as for Big Tommy, you have already been disgraced in that regard. You called him you lil' bitch for winning $50 from him despite owing him $150!!!

You don't have the strength of character to support your team financially in this game because your mental radar knows that they probably won't win! Coupled with the fact that you're broke!

As for me Beaussie, I'm rolling in it as my luck on the punt continues. I backed Adelaide to beat Port last weekend by over 39.5 points at odds of $6.25. I had a lazy $200 on it - you do the maths Beaussie!!! :lol:

Now if you change your mind about this weekend, let me know. That goes for you too, KE, although I insist on a minimum $100 wager. Beaussie, If you need a loan to pay your debts I'm willing to discuss it with you - but you'll be paying interest. PM me if you're interested!