The All Australian Team :)

Australian Football news and discussion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The All Australian Team :)

Post by King-Eliagh »

Was watching the news just now and heard the all Australian AFL team had not one Brisbane Lion in it. Can someone tell me how this made the news? Is everyone out there oblivious to what I've been saying all season? Jesus if you couldn't see how shit the lions were throughout this season you'd have to have goat semen for brains.

I wasnt surprised in the slightest. What do you think croc? :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

No surprises that none of the Lions got selected when you consider injuries and the form of the team this season. The real surprise with AA selections was Brett Kirk not being picked. FFS, he is having a better season this year and yet he was selected last year. Go figure.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie its got nothing to do with injuries or form of the club. Being selected in this team is an individual achievement for crying out loud. Not one lions player has achieved much more than packing on the pounds or having a bit of a cry this season. What do you think croc? :lol:

xman wrote:
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

ERIN GO BRAGH

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Image Image Image

mon the all Ireland team!!! :\: :\: :cheers:
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You're a fucking nutcase Glasgow. Now I must say you're compatriotism has my respect but i really believe you belong in an asylum. You seem to have a nasty case of BHSFN or Big Headed Sports Fan Nutter. Beaussie suffers from this too but is on treatment at present which has somewhat subdued his symptoms. You however have it bad.

My advice is to use the glasgow celtic flag as a form of recyclable toilet paper for the next month followed by six months of electric shock therapy and isolation in a padded cell.

xman wrote:
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

King-Eliagh wrote:
You're a f****** nutcase Glasgow. Now I must say you're compatriotism has my respect but i really believe you belong in an asylum. You seem to have a nasty case of BHSFN or Big Headed Sports Fan Nutter. Beaussie suffers from this too but is on treatment at present which has somewhat subdued his symptoms. You however have it bad.

My advice is to use the glasgow celtic flag as a form of recyclable toilet paper for the next month followed by six months of electric shock therapy and isolation in a padded cell.
from your post there son you seem to dislike what i said in my previous post, wasn't anything nasty, just declaring my support for Ireland, no harm in that whatsoever. nutter? really, well passionate yes........... nutter......... no.

tell me, fans who sing without a tannoy system to accompany them, are they all nutters aswell or is it you tarring them all with the same brush and calling them "nutters". ignorance is what beaussie suffers from.
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Glasgow Celtic wrote:
ignorance is what beaussie suffers from.
WTF. Care to explain?