West Coast Wont Make GF

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

West Coast Wont Make GF

Post by Beaussie »

Watching them the other night and last week against the Crows, it seems obvious that despite them progressing to the preliminary, they'll be knocked out by either the Crows or Power. Seriously take Judd out of that team and what do you have? Without umpires assisting them on Friday night, they be on the road this week and no doubt out of the finals by weeks end. Seriously overrated if you ask me. Mark my words, they are not capable of winning a flag in season 05.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Ha ha ha, jumping on the Power bandwagon now...after your prediction of the Kangaroos beating the so called Power from Port.....If anything the Swans will not make it past Geelong!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Something tells me that the swans are emotional cripples at the moment. Geelong must be rated as very, very good chances - what with bustling Barry Hall showing his true credentials when it counts.

He was a passenger on the weekend and I'm not talking about the Qantas flight either!! :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

You wanna bet Sydney beats Geelong? Comon Croc, I'm more than willing to take more of your money.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Hold on Beaussie - I've had an open invitation to you and KE for 2 weeks on here willing to back against the Swans making the Grand Final. If you've got some guts Beaussie, you'll take me on and back your team to make the Grand Final.

This offer is still open!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Look, you're the one that said Sydney's season is over after the loss on Friday night against the Eagles. I challenged you to a bet for this week and you've chickened out. Not to be unexpected I suppose after your last bet with me resulted in you losing $300. :lol:

Either take my offer for Sydney vs Geelong or STFU.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

What would you like to wager? What odds are you giving?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

How about the same bet we had last time? I'm willing to bet $300 that the Swans defeat Geelong. You up for it pea heart? Or still getting over being burnt last time you opened you big gob?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I want 5-4 (that's $2.25) with a few other conditions for payment (i.e. I want to be paid on Monday Morning)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Whatever. :roll: None of this 5-4 shit. $300 straight, take it or leave it. I'll understand if you don't have the balls to take up the offer. Who could blame you after the last wager we had.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie - I'll be backing Geelong to defeat the Swans this weekend.

Today, Unitab have them at $2.45 (www.tabonline.com.au) and SportingBet.com have them at $2.50. Do a bit of research if you want to back your team and the best you'll get is $1.68 - I'm offering you much better with instant payment!

Now, why would I be prepared to take even money when I can get 6-4? I'm also certain that these agencies will pay me, but with you it is dubious. However, I'm willing to take my chances at 5-4 because your money will feel sweeter, but I'm not a fool.

Take it son, they're great odds!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

As per the thread starter here, are you prepared to back your judgement that the WEAGLES won't make the grand final? I'd like to back them to make it? Are you interested?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Me thinks Beaussie has a sudden dose of "yellow fever" and has scurried to consult his bankers (Commonwealth Bank Dollarmite Kiddies Account) on his financial position.

Very sad indeed.

I predict the top 3 placegetters in the footy tipping competitions are watching this thread with interest as it may determine whether they indeed get paid anything other than monopoly money!! :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

LOL. I made an offer for a wager and you refused. Those are the facts. I'm not willing to entertain any new offers you may have now. You've shown me you're not up to the challenge I put forward.

As for the tipping comp winners, they have nothing to worry about. As I've said numerous times, the prize money is safe and will be paid at the conclusion of the tipping comps. That is of course if I don't spend it all whilst in Melbourne at the GF. Nah just jokes guys. :P
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is about the Weagles not making the Grand Final Beaussie?