Who Will Play Finals?

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Who Will Play Finals?

Post by Beaussie »

With the Lions to play the Power this Saturday night, who do you think will come out victorious and perhaps feature in the finals this year.

Other interesting matches this weekend that will have an impact on who plays finals are Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs, Geelong vs West Coast and Fremantle vs St Kilda. I'm tipping the Lions, Bulldogs, Cats and Dockers.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SBR »

For me, I reckon the Lions will beat Port... but that's probably me blinded by my hatred of Port.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
For me, I reckon the Lions will beat Port... but that's probably me blinded by my hatred of Port.
Yeah I know what you mean. With supporters like Grim Reaper, it's very hard to support the so-called Power from Port. That said, with supporters like Croc and BT for the Lions, I don't particularly like them either. They only get my support because they are part of the northern frontier.

Anyway, do you give the Bulldogs any chance of September action. Rocket seems to have them all primed for a charge towards the finals. Let's not forget he took Sydney to a GF in his first season.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SBR »

Beaussie wrote:
SBR wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean. With supporters like Grim Reaper, it's very hard to support the so-called Power from Port. That said, with supporters like Croc and BT for the Lions, I don't particularly like them either. They only get my support because they are part of the northern frontier.

Anyway, do you give the Bulldogs any chance of September action. Rocket seems to have them all primed for a charge towards the finals. Let's not forget he took Sydney to a GF in his first season.
After last night's match it's very hard to see them making the finals from here, well it's almost impossible. But i do think they have a bright future at their club for the next few years to come, they have been playing some very impressive footy and with players like Cooper, Gilbee, Cross, Minson etc... they look quite set.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!