AFL Footy Shows in 2024

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

AFL Footy Shows in 2024

Post by Beaussie »

So many returning footy shows and new additions this season.

The Front Bar, Talking Footy and Armchair Experts on Channel 7.

AFL360 and On the Couch on Fox Footy.

Footy Classified and the Sunday Footy Show on Channel 9, with Footy Furnace also set to start this coming Sunday night.

Airdate: Footy Furnace
Updated: New AFL show with Tom Morris, Leigh Matthews and Jimmy Bartel premieres this Sunday.
Published by David Knox
on March 12, 2024

Nine’s new Footy Furnace, to be formally announced today, premieres on Sunday night.

Tom Morris, Leigh Matthews and Jimmy Bartel recap the highs and lows from the latest round of
football.

10:10pm Sunday March 17 on Nine (Melb / Adelaide / Perth).

Updated: The new series will also be available nationally at 7:30pm on 9Now.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2024/03/airdat ... rnace.html

Nine to stage Footy Spectacular in Adelaide
Delta Goodrem to perform at Nine's AFL event in Adelaide, plus 30 Years of The Footy Show special coming later this year.
Published by David Knox
on March 12, 2024

Nine today announced its AFL broadcasting team will converge on Adelaide in early April for the Gather Round, following from their attendance last year.

Speaking at a Nine AFL event today in Melbourne, Eddie McGuire said, “Seven went over and did good things with The Front Bar, FOX Footy did the same thing with their shows and the Nine team went over with everything. This year we’re going a step further and I’d like to announce that at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on Tuesday, April 2 at 7:30pm the Nine Footy Spectacular will be in action.”

Delta Goodrem will be special guest.

“I’m so thrilled to be joining Eddie and the broader team with the Adelaide Entertainment Centre to kick off the Gather Round,” Delta said in a video message. “The entire week in Adelaide promises to be an epic party, one that I did not want to miss out on. I’m looking forward to belting out some tunes at the Gather Round Spectacular on Tuesday, April 2, bring it on I will see you all there.”

Billy Brownless will also drive five couples to Adelaide in a “Billy’s Bus” promo where one will win a new car.

McGuire also confirmed a 30 Years of The Footy Show special for later this year.

The AFL Gather Round brings all teams to one city.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2024/03/nine-t ... laide.html

So what’s you favourite footy show. For me it’s Footy Classified and The Front Bar. Good to see Talking Footy return this season too. :thumbleft: