Crystal Ball Predictions

Australian Football news and discussion.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Crystal Ball Predictions

Post by crocodileman »

Telstra Stadium 14/08/05

Swans -v- Lions

Prediction 1 - "The Final Score"

Brisbane Lions 3.2 7.6 13.9 17.12 (114) defeated
Sydney Swans 1.1 2.6 2.7 4.8 (32)

Prediction 2 - "The Fallout"

Sydney will fall into the 8 as a shattered team and be beaten in the first week of finals.

[ii] Beaussie will be making a number of phone calls in an attempt to raise $300 to pay me and $500 for footy tipping competitions.

[iii] KE refuses to take his calls.

[iv]Bridget offers to prostitute herself for a night to help out but only succeeds in attracting some Tom Cats in back alleys around the Rocks region of Sydney.

[v] Beaussie will abandon the site in a pathetic attempt to evade his debts.

[vi] Roos offers Warwick Capper a one year deal with the Swans in an effort to raise some goal kicking ethos in the club.

Prediction 3 - Roos' post match comments.

"We could have and should have won the game."

"We were in it up it the final siren."

"Listen we had a good run tonight up the centre but didn't take the chances created by our midfield."

"The long term future of this club is assured."
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Like any of your predictions can be taken seriously. Didn't you say not long ago that Sydney wouldn't even make the finals? :roll:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

No, I said they may scrape into 8th spot, but would be beaten in the first week if they made it!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
No, I said they may scrape into 8th spot, but would be beaten in the first week if they made it!
Ahh, NO, another lie. What's new though.
crocodileman wrote:
Croc told you they wouldn't make the Top 6 and probably not the Top 8 and you tried to ridicule me and the Lions. Yes, this is the same Lions who have been called the best Team to play the game, or at the very least, the best team of the current era. The Swans will not play in the Finals this year (or next) - their culture is all wrong.

viewtopic.php?t=646
You certainly are good at making a lot of ridiculous assumptions and predictions around these parts. #-o
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:
Ahh, NO, another lie. What's new though.
crocodileman wrote:
Croc told you they wouldn't make the Top 6 and probably not the Top 8 and you tried to ridicule me and the Lions. Yes, this is the same Lions who have been called the best Team to play the game, or at the very least, the best team of the current era. The Swans will not play in the Finals this year (or next) - their culture is all wrong.

viewtopic.php?t=646
You certainly are good at making a lot of ridiculous assumptions and predictions around these parts. #-o
So where does it say in the quote you have posted that they had "no chance of playing in September"? It certainly doesn't say that, does it?

And if I recall it was in response to your claim in a post that the Swans were finished for Season 2005 - now you're claiming they are a premiership threat!

Who's telling lies???
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=646

So where does it say in the quote you have posted that they had "no chance of playing in September"? It certainly doesn't say that, does it?
I would of thought the following line alone suggests as much:
crocodileman wrote:
The Swans will not play in the Finals this year (or next) - their culture is all wrong.
crocodileman wrote:
And if I recall it was in response to your claim in a post that the Swans were finished for Season 2005 - now you're claiming they are a premiership threat!

Who's telling lies???
I admitted I was embarrassed by those previous comments of mine and was way off the mark. Why can't you?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

That's twice now you've deliberately tried to mislead and deceive. You know and it is very clear that the "Finals" I was referring to was "Grand Finals" in 2005 and 2006 and beyond!

Don't be a despicable worm and qualify that you know that was what my post wa referring to.

FFS, earlier in that same quote I said that they "probably" wouldn't make the Finals in 2005 - so I would have been defeating my own arguments if your deception was to be believed.

Admit your error or qualify the context of those comments now!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
That's twice now you've deliberately tried to mislead and deceive. You know and it is very clear that the "Finals" I was referring to was "Grand Finals" in 2005 and 2006 and beyond!
Oh ok, now it's "Grand Finals" now that the Swans are almost certainties to make the finals this year. Silly me for misinterpreting what you really meant. I'm sure I wasn't alone though. :roll:
Bridget Jones
Team:

Post by Bridget Jones »

Crocman, you are a sad little reptile living in your fantasy world wishing you could actually know what's like to have a real sex life outside wanking on the internet. I find your assault upon my good name pathetic, your posts are crude, repetitive and so bloody immature!!! My advice to you and the rest of the Brisbane Lion Supporters, is get ready to be slaughtered in Sydney as you have no chance after the last round of football. GO THE MIGHTY SWANS!!!

... ah! New Year's Resolution: drink less... and quit smoking... and quit talking nonsense to total strangers... hehe... ahh...
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

That's the way Bridge. Smash him. :lol:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Bridget Jones wrote:
Crocman, you are a sad little reptile living in your fantasy world wishing you could actually know what's like to have a real sex life outside wanking on the internet. I find your assault upon my good name pathetic, your posts are crude, repetitive and so bloody immature!!! My advice to you and the rest of the Brisbane Lion Supporters, is get ready to be slaughtered in Sydney as you have no chance after the last round of football. GO THE MIGHTY SWANS!!!
Well, well, well, look what's crawled out of the gutter and wiped the vomit off their face.

Unfortunately Bridget, there's no free piss available here at the minute. Beaussie's busy saving his dollars to pay outstanding gambling debts and can't finance another of your hefty drinking binges for the next couple of weeks.

Maybe you should go and purchase some lighter fluid to snort on for a while? :lol:
Bridget Jones
Team:

Post by Bridget Jones »

I'm always around the forums reading posts, rather than writing a heap of shit just to get noticed or a little attention.... It's remarkable how you continue to make up these fantasical situations about myself and other members on this forum rather than talk about FOOTBALL!

... ah! New Year's Resolution: drink less... and quit smoking... and quit talking nonsense to total strangers... hehe... ahh...
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Ahhh this is great. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?