Season 05 Over for Port

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Season 05 Over for Port

Post by Beaussie »

Well they had to win today to stay in the hunt. Very disappointing loss to the Roos. Early in the game I was thinking they were going to run away with it. Gotta give it to the Kangaroos, that shinboner spirit sure is strong. Never give in it seems.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

And i predicted this downfall now didnt i. Many members on this forums just couldnt believe me when i predicted the port power wouldnt be anywhere near the 8 and looky whats happened. :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SBR »

King-Eliagh wrote:
And i predicted this downfall now didnt i. Many members on this forums just couldnt believe me when i predicted the port power wouldnt be anywhere near the 8 and looky whats happened. :D
Because it was too good to be true, although this week we need to beat them... hopefully we can put the nail in the coffin.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Big game this week that's for sure. Port are desperate to stay in touch with the Top 8 and play finals this season. Last chance for them this week. Will be a great game to watch. I've a funny feeling Port may cause an upset, although I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way and the Crows smashed them and put an end to any hope Port has of playing finals in 05.

I'll actually be going for Port as I want the Crows beaten and the Swans to continue winning and hopefully steal the prized 2nd spot on the ladder guranteeing 2 home finals in Sydney. Of course this depends on St Kilda losing a game in these last rounds as well.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SBR »

Beaussie wrote:
Big game this week that's for sure. Port are desperate to stay in touch with the Top 8 and play finals this season. Last chance for them this week. Will be a great game to watch. I've a funny feeling Port may cause an upset, although I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way and the Crows smashed them and put an end to any hope Port has of playing finals in 05.

I'll actually be going for Port as I want the Crows beaten and the Swans to continue winning and hopefully steal the prized 2nd spot on the ladder guranteeing 2 home finals in Sydney. Of course this depends on St Kilda losing a game in these last rounds as well.
Damn you to hell Beaussie :evil:

:wink:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

LOL, I hate Port SBR. I'm just thinking about my own teams opportunities in September. As I said that requires the Crows to lose.