Adelaide v Sydney a Sellout

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Adelaide v Sydney a Sellout

Post by Beaussie »

According to news reports, this weeks game sold out quicker than the traditional showdowns between the Crows and Power. I guess from that we can assume the Swans are more of an attraction for the people of SA.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yeah they are, the people of SA wanted to see the Swans sink into the bog at West Lakes!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

All it shows is that the people of Adelaide are easily bored!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

How can you say the game between the Crows and Swans was boring? You obviously didn't watch the game. :roll:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
How can you say the game between the Crows and Swans was boring? You obviously didn't watch the game. :roll:
14 goals in 4 quarters of footy (average 3.5 goals per quarter) on a dry track in perfect conditions equates to a boring game.

The highlights reel for the game was limited to 16 seconds in Darwin! (6 seconds too many!!)

Who's their captain this week? :lol: Another lotto draw?

Hope you're saving your bikkies for your bet, Beaussie.

If I was Pickles or BigTommy, I'd be a little edgy about Beaussie not paying me for winning (or being placed) in the tipping competitions. They'd better hope the Pokies payout for Beaussie soon!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
14 goals in 4 quarters of footy (average 3.5 goals per quarter) on a dry track in perfect conditions equates to a boring game.
No doubt that wasn't the case for the many Crows and Swans fans watching the game.

crocodileman wrote:
Who's their captain this week? :lol: Another lotto draw?
Brett Kirk and whilst I'm not a great fan of the rotating captaincy policy, at least we get to see who has leadership skills and who hasn't. At this stage I'm leaning towards either Kirk or Goodes for full time captain next season.
crocodileman wrote:
Hope you're saving your bikkies for your bet, Beaussie.
I'd be more concerned with your Lions form of late mate.
crocodileman wrote:
If I was Pickles or BigTommy, I'd be a little edgy about Beaussie not paying me for winning (or being placed) in the tipping competitions. They'd better hope the Pokies payout for Beaussie soon!
Rest assured the money for the tipping comps is safe in a seperate bank account which I can't touch, even if sometimes I do feel like a press. :wink: