Congratulations Big Tommy

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

pay up now Beaussie - your credibility is being put to the test!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Whatever, all winners will be paid after the GF in each code. There are no early payments for 1st place.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
Whatever, all winners will be paid after the GF in each code. There are no early payments for 1st place.
Just how much AFTER the Grand Finals will be the point of contention. As KE rightly points out, 31 July 2006 is after this year's finals and that is when some winners may get part of their money!

In any event, as you have said in here on many occasions, "the money is safely locked away in a bank account." If this is really the case, why don't you withdraw it and pay them now? Me thinks that this money is not as safe as you would have us believe, or is possibly safe, but safely locked away in the pokies after your bender of a fortnight ago!

Your argument that you will not pay until after the Grand Final just doesn't stack up I'm afraid. In Rugby League State of Origin, the origin shield is presented at the end of the second game (and therefore before the end of the series!) if one of the teams wins the first two games, as the series is already decided.

The same scenario is in Rugby with the Bledisloe Cup - New Zealand were given the cup after their win in Australia last month. As there are only 2 games and they held the cup already, it was impossible for Australia to take it.

The same applies in English soccer, ashes cricket, need I go on?

We have 2 clear winners of the Footy Tipping competition. One is an esteemed moderator and a close confidante and by delaying him his winnings you are only white-anting the credibility of this site. He has requested payment, as has Big Tommy.

Pay them please!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

All winners will be paid at once after the Grand Finals of each code. I've never stated anywhere that that wouldn't be the case. In any case, that is final so stop your whinging. Anyone would think you're one of the winners. :roll:
dr nick
Team:

Post by dr nick »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Just how much AFTER the Grand Finals will be the point of contention. As KE rightly points out, 31 July 2006 is after this year's finals and that is when some winners may get part of their money!

In any event, as you have said in here on many occasions, "the money is safely locked away in a bank account." If this is really the case, why don't you withdraw it and pay them now? Me thinks that this money is not as safe as you would have us believe, or is possibly safe, but safely locked away in the pokies after your bender of a fortnight ago!

Your argument that you will not pay until after the Grand Final just doesn't stack up I'm afraid. In Rugby League State of Origin, the origin shield is presented at the end of the second game (and therefore before the end of the series!) if one of the teams wins the first two games, as the series is already decided.

The same scenario is in Rugby with the Bledisloe Cup - New Zealand were given the cup after their win in Australia last month. As there are only 2 games and they held the cup already, it was impossible for Australia to take it.

The same applies in English soccer, ashes cricket, need I go on?

We have 2 clear winners of the Footy Tipping competition. One is an esteemed moderator and a close confidante and by delaying him his winnings you are only white-anting the credibility of this site. He has requested payment, as has Big Tommy.

Pay them please!
Betting agencies always pay out series results and the like after the series has concluded, not during the series even if there is an insurmountable lead.

You can read the dept. of gaming and racing code of practices here.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Sorry buddy - you're wrong. Unitab was paying out the series winner in SOO in League after Game 2 last year. They also regularly pay out bets that are not involved in Extra Time.

e.g. If you back the Swans to beat the Saints this weekend on the Line (that is with start or giving start) and the bet doesn't include extra time, these payouts are offered directly after the ending of the 4 quarters of footy. If extra time is played and the game still going, unless your bet includes an extra time component then you'll get your money straight away.

Have a look at these comps - clear winners who cannot be beaten. Beaussie has stated the money is safe and locked up - this is clearly a lie or they should be paid!

Linking codes of practice have no validity to this forum!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Being based in NSW, I must follow the code of practice set by the NSW Dept. of Gaming and Racing. Cheers for the link Dr Nick. :wink:
dr nick
Team:

Post by dr nick »

crocodileman wrote:
Sorry buddy - you're wrong. Unitab was paying out the series winner in SOO in League after Game 2 last year. They also regularly pay out bets that are not involved in Extra Time.

e.g. If you back the Swans to beat the Saints this weekend on the Line (that is with start or giving start) and the bet doesn't include extra time, these payouts are offered directly after the ending of the 4 quarters of footy. If extra time is played and the game still going, unless your bet includes an extra time component then you'll get your money straight away.

Have a look at these comps - clear winners who cannot be beaten. Beaussie has stated the money is safe and locked up - this is clearly a lie or they should be paid!

Linking codes of practice have no validity to this forum!!!
Incorrect. Yes they are able to pay bets not including extra time if they state the winner is decided by the result at the end of regular time, and not including extra time.

Series winners are a completely different situation and cannot be paid whilst a series is still underway, likewise they wont pay out on Adelaide even with a 150 point lead with 3 minutes to go... I also had money now i remember it on the Aussies to beat India in the cricket, and they wouldn't pay it out even after the 3-0 series lead.

This tipping competition was not based on the leader at the end of the H&A season, but included finals matches. The law states that it must be paid out after the finals series has concluded.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Watch how he now avoids this thread. Croc seems to really struggle when presented with facts that prove he has no idea what he is talking about.

Hey Croc, any response to my Starsky and Hutch post in the Arcade forum? Still waiting for your apology.