Congratulations Big Tommy

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by big tommy »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Now what is all this shite about doubling the money for charity!!! This is a footy tipping comp not some save the world from hunger concert bt. In any case I can smell something fishy here, something like a scam to get more money and tucker for only one greedy person....and thats you BT. You've pulled these stunts before with brothers valleys and i can see you doing it again!!!!

Listen you dont even understand how other cultures work so where's all this charity love coming from? Hmmmmn im worried for our beaussie here, he's a very giving person and has given much for this site out of his own pocket already and now you're trying to scrounge a few more bucks off him to add to your already humungous pile of scammed cash.

And yes i just told beaussie to wipe his ass :lol:
I think you should stick to the Australian term KE and that is "arse" not "ass". But I suppose, you have watched Madagascar a couple of hundred times already these holidays and have the term firmly in your small brain.

The offer I have made to Beaussie is between him and me and not a general approach to double the money for the whole competition. Seeing the feeble mess you made of your supposed "bet" with Croc, you would be the last person I would involve in a separate wager.

Now anything else before I dispense with your luke warm efforts?
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Listen snotfobrains when you try to scrounge money out of the already poor beaussie its my and the whole talking footy memberships business. I can see what ur up to and its no good.

The reason u are calling this so called offering to charity a 'wager' gives it all away!!! Its a bet in ur eyes.

Wipe ur bloody ass BT its still smothered in shit from that dump u took in the bath last saturday!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

big tommy wrote:
If I'm not two points clear of you by the end of Round 20, I'll donate any money i win in this competition to a charity of your choice.
What happened Tommy old son? :lol:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Beaussie wrote:
big tommy wrote:
If I'm not two points clear of you by the end of Round 20, I'll donate any money i win in this competition to a charity of your choice.
What happened Tommy old son? :lol:
You didn't take the bet my friend. Ah well, I guess i'll just have to beat you outright and enjoy pissing your prizemoney against a wall as opposed to helping some poor bugger on the street keep warm!
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Yes Beaussie, would you mind just telling everyone the prizemoney breakdown again for the winner and placegetters of both comps?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

big tommy wrote:
You didn't take the bet my friend. Ah well, I guess i'll just have to beat you outright and enjoy pissing your prizemoney against a wall as opposed to helping some poor bugger on the street keep warm!
Bigtommy whats stopping you giving that money to charity still? :lol: Atleast give half of it to charity if you win please. You're such a giving person you know :lol: .

The best you've probably ever done for anyone living on the street is steal their rum so you can have a few drinks for yourself.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Yes Beaussie, would you mind just telling everyone the prizemoney breakdown again for the winner and placegetters of both comps?
That information is freely available to anyone who is interested. One just needs to read the rules of the tipping comps.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Finally Tommy gets his two point lead. Don't expect that to last BT. It took a disaster in my tipping for you to break away. That will not happen again. :evil:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I notice you didn't account for BigTommy winning the NRL competition in your financial planning? oops!!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

And BigTommy told me he's going on a pub crawl with his winnings from this competition and will phone you from a pub at 4am and let you listen to him empty your hard earned from his belly in the traditional manner! :drunk:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

There is still 4 rounds to go plus finals. Plenty of time to regain the lead and win the tipping comp.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Would you like my account details now Beaussie? Do the maths!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

FFS, you and pickles with your early requests for payment. :roll: You'll both get paid should you win, once the GF in the respective codes are completed.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Mmmmmmmm...
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

unless cdt tips draws in all games and there all draws which wont happen then i will win :D