ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR FOR THE SWANS!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR FOR THE SWANS!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:44 pm
what has G.F got to do with anything..
a lot actually. It's a disadvantage to interstate sides that the GF is played in Melbourne rather than the state where the highest ranked qualifier resides. It's another valid reason the comp, and your comp, is inherently unfair.
name any other competition in the WORLD ??? where they the head body "AFL"
builds Academys. gives concessions handouts extra money $$ 10% more on top of Salary cap, draft picks
to teams (to help them build themselves into a good team>)

That is right>>> no other professional league does this>> why you ask???

because in professional sport you do not give handicaps to teams>>
you should be smart enough to know its no where near that simple [-X

Australia is very unique in that it has two dominant winter codes based in their own heartland states. Therefore, to even out the disadvantages expansion sides have by being forced to recruit primarily interstate players they are given some benefits in compensation.

what makes it worse, that there was outrage from some fans in the game
about the Swans and Giants received.. (yet you act like it is nothing)
which had nothing to do with the swans success :roll:

The NRL are incredibly lucky their only expansion club has been oustandingly successful and were partly owned by the competition owners who bankrolled them to be successful.
So many lols
When the Storm cheated the salary cap they played for no points ..the NRL penalised them
They Lost premierships .

Yet the swans win premierships with a larger salary cap than other teams ...all done by AFL house .
How anyone with an IQ above road kill cannot see the difference is mind boggling .

Your comp is rigged for success for certain teams .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:27 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:57 am
I too dislike what the AFL House have done to the 2 Sydney sides>
and years before the Giants, of what the AFL did for the LIONS>

to make them successful..

forget the expansion benefits in to non heartlands (its total rubbish and unfair)

no other comp does what the AFL does in the "WORLD"
So playing GF's at the MCG isnt an unfair advantage, having to recruit players from Vic, SA, WA isnt unfair, to be the face of the AFL in expansion regions yet have no assistance???? Every code modifies its rules to suit what its goals are, even RL. Again what does this have to do with the Swans being successful, I am positive that if they were struggling crapper would break his keyboard getting a thread going. Seems like double standards here Leeroy, I thought moderators are meant to ensure that things on these threads dont get personal and there is a certain standard , you pulled LIC up numerous times for his behaviour yet your pretty silent when it comes to crappers behaviour. Is it your too scared to comment or just want to look after the Leaguies.

builds Academys. gives concessions handouts extra money $$ 10% more on top of Salary cap, draft picks

regarding AFLCRAP

everytime i have seen him say something i have not liked.. i have pulled him up for it>
i have even sent him Private messages stating i would BAN >>

LIC was another different kind of human, who was very annoying.
Doesnt the NRL clubs have academies, I know Soccer does not sure about NRL, AFL clubs in Melb even have them (if they choose too). As for handouts have a good look at what the Dogs, saints, North Melb FC get in distributions as compensation for bad stadium deals. They also get a lot more father sons for good reason their kids grow up in Melb, when the Swans get a father son its hard to convince them to stay, Josh Dunkley a case in point. How about Collingwood only playing outside Vic 2 or 3 times a year. The fact is when you have 22 rounds but only 18 teams it will never be totally even. So why should only Melb clubs get the benefits of that? Fans who see premierships going to other clubs always cry poor. As for the MCG its a pretty big advantage if a Richmond for instance playing the GF at your home ground, if you cant see that then your only seeing advantages and not the disadvantages.

As for LIC I never liked him he continued to fill up threads with the same shit there is no argument but a never ending series of contradictions, sound familiar. Just like crapper who then starts being abusive and deflecting. I dont care he loves RL and Im not going to bag RL just for the sake of it but I will point out hypocrites like Crapper. It just seems he is never publicly brought to heal likeLIC because (and I expect him to chim in straight afterwards) he is a RL poster. Hence the endless threads filled with abuse and deflection.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:07 pm
a lot actually. It's a disadvantage to interstate sides that the GF is played in Melbourne rather than the state where the highest ranked qualifier resides. It's another valid reason the comp, and your comp, is inherently unfair.

Australia is very unique in that it has two dominant winter codes based in their own heartland states. Therefore, to even out the disadvantages expansion sides have by being forced to recruit primarily interstate players they are given some benefits in compensation.

The NRL are incredibly lucky their only expansion club has been oustandingly successful and were partly owned by the competition owners who bankrolled them to be successful.
So many lols
When the Storm cheated the salary cap they played for no points ..the NRL penalised them
They Lost premierships .

Yet the swans win premierships with a larger salary cap than other teams ...all done by AFL house .
How anyone with an IQ above road kill cannot see the difference is mind boggling .

You make a very interesting point Crapper certainly the NRL set a president in their comp for dealing with those cheating the sallery cap lose of premierships and playing for no points. Tell me this though were they consistent in that approach. Paramatta - fined (after heavily denying it) and a loss of points but allowed to play out the season for points, not the same as the Storm.
Then Manly and Canterbury, no playing a whole season for no points.
So if your a Sydney club the NRL will bend over backwards to soften the blow. Again just makes it hypocritical to say the AFL is rigged when your own code is the same but for different reasons. Yet in the last 10 years an interstate side has won the AFL once. If their is an unfair advantage its not evident in the results.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:07 pm

So many lols
They Lost premierships .

the storm broke the rules to an absolutely shocking level. The Swans have a small percentage increase in salary cap. The storm have won 3 GFs in 20 odd years, the swans 2 in 60 odd years.

Seems our 'rigged' comp has resulted in nowhere near the domination the bankrolled storm have enjoyed
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

All the but but but deflections can't change the facts .
Every team that runs out in the NRL has the same salary cap .
(No one gets any extra to spend( to help them succeed.).

It's a fair comp.
It's far different in your compromised sport .

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:42 pm

So playing GF's at the MCG isnt an unfair advantage, having to recruit players from Vic, SA, WA isnt unfair, to be the face of the AFL in expansion regions yet have no assistance???? Every code modifies its rules to suit what its goals are, even RL. Again what does this have to do with the Swans being successful, I am positive that if they were struggling crapper would break his keyboard getting a thread going. Seems like double standards here Leeroy, I thought moderators are meant to ensure that things on these threads dont get personal and there is a certain standard , you pulled LIC up numerous times for his behaviour yet your pretty silent when it comes to crappers behaviour. Is it your too scared to comment or just want to look after the Leaguies.

regarding AFLCRAP

everytime i have seen him say something i have not liked.. i have pulled him up for it>

Doesnt the NRL clubs have academies, I know Soccer does not sure about NRL, AFL clubs in Melb even have them (if they choose too). As for handouts have a good look at what the Dogs, saints, North Melb FC get in distributions as compensation for bad stadium deals. They also get a lot more father sons for good reason their kids grow up in Melb, when the Swans get a father son its hard to convince them to stay, Josh Dunkley a case in point. How about Collingwood only playing outside Vic 2 or 3 times a year. The fact is when you have 22 rounds but only 18 teams it will never be totally even. So why should only Melb clubs get the benefits of that? Fans who see premierships going to other clubs always cry poor. As for the MCG its a pretty big advantage if a Richmond for instance playing the GF at your home ground, if you cant see that then your only seeing advantages and not the disadvantages.

As for LIC I never liked him he continued to fill up threads with the same shit there is no argument but a never ending series of contradictions, sound familiar. Just like crapper who then starts being abusive and deflecting. I dont care he loves RL and Im not going to bag RL just for the sake of it but I will point out hypocrites like Crapper. It just seems he is never publicly brought to heal likeLIC because (and I expect him to chim in straight afterwards) he is a RL poster. Hence the endless threads filled with abuse and deflection.
Jesus h Christ .
You ramble on without deflective shit about afl ..MCG ..
Here's a news flash
SYD RL teams have an advantage .in that they don't have to travel much like interstate teams or come from another country like the warriors.
But that's has fuck all .in fact nothing to do with the fact that the .swans get extra $$$ to spend on players .

You are avoiding that fact like the plague .

It is not a fair on field comp.
All the rambling about MCG or GFS has nothing to do with that.
Yet it's what you keep deflecting with .

As for your second part .
I'll chime in .
You seem to think it's ok to cry about me asking you for proof .
But then expect me to not reply
I've never been banned
I follow the rules .
But please keep crying you whiny bitch ..it's hilarious .
Lol
It's a fight club ..grow some balls .
&
It's not deflecting when I ask you to show where I said something .
If you want to argue over something that I supposedly said ..then if you can't.
I will call you out as a liar.
Because you have a history of Strawman arguments on here .

Try to post something that I've actually said ..instead of your repeated lies .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:50 pm

regarding AFLCRAP

Jesus h Christ .
You ramble on without deflective shit about afl ..MCG ..
Here's a news flash
SYD RL teams have an advantage .in that they don't have to travel much like interstate teams or come from another country like the warriors.
But that's has fuck all .in fact nothing to do with the fact that the .swans get extra $$$ to spend on players .

You are avoiding that fact like the plague .

It is not a fair on field comp.
All the rambling about MCG or GFS has nothing to do with that.
Yet it's what you keep deflecting with .

As for your second part .
I'll chime in .
You seem to think it's ok to cry about me asking you for proof .
But then expect me to not reply
I've never been banned
I follow the rules .
But please keep crying you whiny bitch ..it's hilarious .
Lol
It's a fight club ..grow some balls .
&
It's not deflecting when I ask you to show where I said something .
If you want to argue over something that I supposedly said ..then if you can't.
I will call you out as a liar.
Because you have a history of Strawman arguments on here .

Try to post something that I've actually said ..instead of your repeated lies .
To answer your 1st point, since we are arguing about a payment to SOME players for accomodation in Sydney (Buddy doesnt get this allowamce so it is not across the board). The NRL makes allowance in their cap as such:
Is any remuneration excluded?
The Salary Cap Auditor has specifically excluded the following allowances for players to encourage clubs to spend money on career development outside football for players in the Toyota Cup:
- Up to $15,000 per player for Tertiary education (TAFE and university).
- Up to the award rate for Approved Traineeships.
- Up to $15,000 per player towards an approved apprenticeship or pre-apprenticeship program.
- Up to $10,400 per annum in living away from home allowances.
- Medical insurance costs.
- Relocation and temporary accommodation costs.
Furthermore 3rd party agreements
Third Party Agreements
Third party agreements are payments made by companies directly to players. There is no restriction on the amount a player can earn through third party agreements where he is being paid for his own intellectual property, without the need to employ club logos or names and where the company involved is neither a club sponsor nor are they acting on behalf of a club to secure the player’s services. An example of this is a player promoting a brand of clothing or somebody like Mark Taylor promoting air conditioners.

Many players do have third party agreements that are outside the salary cap. Currently there are about 90 players earning close to $3.5 million.

All third party agreements must be registered and approved beforehand. This is to ensure that they do not become a way for clubs or players to use sponsors or third parties to undermine the salary cap. There are provisions for club sponsors to enter into agreements with elite players and for details see the Marquee Player Allowance section.
Now until you can tell me that EACH nrl club is spending the exact same amount on these expences or 3rd parties are the same for EACH club your argument about a level is a fallacy.

As to your second point you continually post the same accusations over and over again its like arguing with a five year old. You troll every site sometimes i make a thread just to see you over react as usual. You are so wound up that its comical and your hatred for a sport seems almost to the point of being psychotic. I complain about you because you are the same as LIC and you cant even see it.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

You really are clueless
Firstly Buddy is still getting Cola any player on Cola was not affected when it was replaced by the new rort...those agreements still stand .
Do some fucking research for once
Or is it far better to pretend you don't know
Because you don't seem to have much of an idea about your team
Secondly you're grasping at straws comparing the Toyota cup to top level .
So many many lols
Show top level NRL players getting paid EXTRA by the NRL .

Lol at third party agreements
WHEN THE NRL PAYS EXTRA TO OME CLUBS get back to me
That's the whole crux of this argument
Yet you won't address that fact .

The powers that be when running a sports comp should not be ensuring success by giving extra $$$ to some clubs .
What can't you understand about that .
Every team that runs onto the field should have the same salary cap for players ..no extra for any reason .

& fuck off with your second deflective bit of rot .
I'm nothing like LIC
I don't lie
I don't break the rules .

You seem to continually post without addressing what starts the shit on here .
So how about an answer
Why do you say I said something ...(which I haven't & you can't seem to post where I said it)
Then argue against this bullshit point .

Why do you do it .
If threads get clogged up it's because you can't back up what you claim about me .

I have every right to ask where I supposedly posted something .

& take your amateur deflective medical babble elsewhere .
It's what you do every time you get caught out with your Strawman crap .
You start this shit .

It's so predictable .
What was it last time you got caught & ran away ..Aspergers ..
Lol

Simplely put for you
Show where I said what you claimed

& I will then have no comeback ..no argument .
Yet you can't .
Which brings me to this conclusion .
You have massive issues with the truth .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 am
You really are clueless
Firstly Buddy is still getting Cola any player on Cola was not affected when it was replaced by the new rort...those agreements still stand .
So many many lols

The powers that be when running a sports comp should not be ensuring success by giving extra $$$ to some clubs .
Every team that runs onto the field should have the same salary cap for players ..no extra for any reason .

I'm nothing like LIC
I don't lie

So how about an answer
Why do you say I said something ...(which I haven't & you can't seem to post where I said it)

Why do you do it .
If threads get clogged up it's because you can't back up what you claim about me .

You start this shit .

It's so predictable .
Lol

Simplely put for you

Yet you can't .
1st COLA was fazed out last year
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... zrj5l.html

2nd there are Melbourne clubs that are receiving more than the Swans in distributions.
2016 PAYMENTS TO CLUBS

1. GWS Giants $21,548,374

2. St Kilda $18,566,589

3. Western Bulldogs $17,610,181

4. Brisbane Lions $17,532,922

5. Gold Coast Suns $17,194,594

6. North Melbourne $15,022,303

7. Melbourne $14,799,452

8. Port Adelaide $13,206,665

9. Sydney Swans $12,488,957

10. Richmond $12,358,925

11. Essendon $11,914,715

12. West Coast Eagles $11,703,240

13. Hawthorn $11,614,683

14. Carlton $11,607,942

15. Collingwood $11,304,689

16. Geelong Cats $10,787,483

17. Fremantle Dockers $10,563,307

18. Adelaide Crows $10,553,565

*All clubs received an $8.188 million base payment and a $1.2 million bonus payment.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/m ... 36d0273c52

How about you take your own advice and do some fucking research you simpleton!

As for the NRL sallary cap that comes from the very same NRL website explaining the sallary cap. https://www.nrl.com/news/2010/04/22/nrl ... explained/

And lets just add one more thing the NRL doesnt have a draft, and squirll away players to the detriment to other clubs, the only way to subvert this is the player themselves. So when we talk about level playing fields its interesting in the NFL, NBA and MLB they have a draft and a sallary cap, something that the NRL DOESNT have in combination, like clapping with one hand it can be argued the NRL provides only a level playing field if your a Sydney or Brisbane club.

You accuse me of a lot of things but its interesting you didnt answer the post i made about Parramatta, Manly and Canterbury being treated to the Storm over their sallary cap breaches. You cherry pick time and time again you do precisley what you accuse others of doing. You sir are a wanker the equal of LIC!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

regarding AFLCRAP

Yes NRL clubs do have academies >> But the AFL didn't build them one > for example the Giants.

Stadium deals are totally different >> for a club that is disadvantaged at the gate $$
than to a club that gets concessions and draft picks and salary cap higher than the other clubs>

Club scheduling for Melbourne clubs has always been an issue>> that is why it is the VFL

Grand Final Played at the MCG is a huge advantage> for example like you stated
Adelaide Crows against Richmond> huge advantage. was always going to be hard for the crows to win

play it at the Adelaide Oval (crows by 60)

its tradition of why it is played at the home of the AFL Melbourne same as the NRL

yes LIC was a total wacko>

regarding AFLCRAP just answer his questions and he will be alright.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:03 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 am
You really are clueless
So many many lols

I'm nothing like LIC
I don't lie

So how about an answer

Why do you do it .

You start this shit .

It's so predictable .
Lol

Simplely put for you

Yet you can't .
1st COLA was fazed out last year
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... zrj5l.html

2nd there are Melbourne clubs that are receiving more than the Swans in distributions.
2016 PAYMENTS TO CLUBS

1. GWS Giants $21,548,374

2. St Kilda $18,566,589

3. Western Bulldogs $17,610,181

4. Brisbane Lions $17,532,922

5. Gold Coast Suns $17,194,594

6. North Melbourne $15,022,303

7. Melbourne $14,799,452

8. Port Adelaide $13,206,665

9. Sydney Swans $12,488,957

10. Richmond $12,358,925

11. Essendon $11,914,715

12. West Coast Eagles $11,703,240

13. Hawthorn $11,614,683

14. Carlton $11,607,942

15. Collingwood $11,304,689

16. Geelong Cats $10,787,483

17. Fremantle Dockers $10,563,307

18. Adelaide Crows $10,553,565

*All clubs received an $8.188 million base payment and a $1.2 million bonus payment.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/m ... 36d0273c52

How about you take your own advice and do some fucking research you simpleton!

As for the NRL sallary cap that comes from the very same NRL website explaining the sallary cap. https://www.nrl.com/news/2010/04/22/nrl ... explained/

And lets just add one more thing the NRL doesnt have a draft, and squirll away players to the detriment to other clubs, the only way to subvert this is the player themselves. So when we talk about level playing fields its interesting in the NFL, NBA and MLB they have a draft and a sallary cap, something that the NRL DOESNT have in combination, like clapping with one hand it can be argued the NRL provides only a level playing field if your a Sydney or Brisbane club.

You accuse me of a lot of things but its interesting you didnt answer the post i made about Parramatta, Manly and Canterbury being treated to the Storm over their sallary cap breaches. You cherry pick time and time again you do precisley what you accuse others of doing. You sir are a wanker the equal of LIC!
:(/ :(/ :(/

Oh dear . You post that Cola finished .
I've already stated that several times .
It was replaced ....
So you post a link that backs up what's I said
Did you even read it .
Those on COLA contracts ..like bundy fuckloon are still getting it
Hasn't bundy got a 10 year deal .
Lol

The cost-of-living allowance that affords the two Sydney-based clubs an extra 9.8 per cent worth of salary cap room will be phased out - in the Swans' case over 2015 and 2016 - with all existing contracts, including Lance Franklin's, to be honoured going forward.

Now for your second bit .
Lol

Distributions ..blah blah .
That has fucking NOTHING .I REPEAT NOTHING to do with a salary cap .
You keep deflecting from this .
Every team in a sport with a salary cap should have the same $$$$$ to spend on players .
Every team should be treated the same re salary cap .
So that it is a level playing field .fair for all .

Not in AFL
You keep ranting about everything but this .
This is the whole argument .
A club has extra $$$ to spend on talent .
It's grossly unfair to other clubs .
Yet you won't touch the salary cap issue will you .
Just deflect onto anything else .

Canterbury lost all ,their points ..32 I think ...they went from on top to last .
A few weeks before the finals .
Parra iirc started the season on a negative .

What does the AFL do
Here ya go swans .heres extra $$ to spend on players ..
Does the NRL do that .no
They punish .
In afl the powers do the cheating for the swans

If you can't see a difference you need help

As for your last bit .
I don't cherry pick .
I ask where I posted something...when you claim I have .
That's not cherry picking .
It's highlighting what a bullshitter you are .
You can't argue on here without talking utter crap .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: entertaining thread which is getting quite feisty!

I'd have to say, whilst swans4eva has provided some interesting points and some weak points for the NRL he has struggled, no not struggled, while he suggests the afl if fair he has shown a complete incapacity to address aflcraps statements that the afl has an unfair salary cap.

Therefore I pronounce aflcrap winner, by TKO (punches) fifth round. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Fuck sake your an idiot

COLA no longer exists the Swans could not trade until written out of contracts
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-0 ... wn/5802870

I have already posted a link that shows it was removed last year unless you can show Buddy is still getting it your full of shit.

As for a club paying the same amount as the club they face, your dealing in semantics. If a player has 3rd party agreements these can be used by clubs the get around sallary caps https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport ... b89a333dd3. Now i accept that i didnt articulate that in my previous arguments, but dont spew your BS of a level playing field in the NRL.

As for the sallary cap breaches were ANY other club made to play for no points like the Storm? Or lost premierships? No - so your either trying to be deliberately be missleading in your argument or to thick to understand that the NRL has been inconsistent in their handling of the Storm before and after they were found guilty.

While i accept i may have misinterpreted your previous comments about distributions - the fact is that is you have a kid 2 years into his Career in Sydney missing home with Melbourne clubs offering him equal money to move close to friends and family it places his current club at a disadvantage (regardless what a club does in welfare people still get homesick).

You saying it is simply about a fixed sum ignores the fact different markets have different costs of living. But your too thick or cant admit the obvious that clubs in different markets face different challenges. The NRL only has 1 club in an expansion area the fact the NRL dont give a fat rats about that clubs problems (if any) and treat the same as another club in Sydney (which i infer from your comments) doesnt mean it is a level playing field which you keep banging on about. You have to either be very naive or too much of a wanker to admit that simple fact. We know which it is.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swines --- "different markets have different costs of living"

:lol:

Yes, I, like the afl, feel sorry for the poor young 18-22 year old successful afl draftees who get an opportunity to live in and enjoy Sydney, yes a 1hour flight away from their mummies and daddies :cry: , and then even worse they have to do it on wages...wait for it.... Below $300,000 per year :(/

I mean, those poor young men. Some of em wouldn't have turned 21 and yet only be on like $220,000 a year :( and in expensive Sydney they're expected to pay their own rent and food and entertainment with that?

Thanks to God the afl are so kind and understanding. Those poor younguns' be starving on the streets!!!

:lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

What a corrupted competition

xman wrote: