Return of the Fudge?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Return of the Fudge?

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:26 am
THE NRL has been rocked by a finals crowd-fudging scandal amid growing calls to bring the rugby league Grand Final to Queensland.

Leaked crowd figures obtained by The Courier-Mail reveal a 15 per cent inflation on the NRL’s reported crowd attendance for Sydney games compared to actual crowd figures during this year’s finals series.

The scandal has increased the pressure on the NRL to allow Queensland to host a grand final in Brisbane.
Empty seats behind the play in the qualifying final between the Brisbane Broncos and Sydney Roosters earlier this month. Picture: Mark Kolbe/ Getty

A recorded 107,835 people walked through the gates of ANZ and Allianz Stadium in the past three weeks - almost 15,000 fewer than the 123,030 reported by the NRL.

Crowd numbers for several games were inflated by as much as 5474 people in some instances (Cowboys vs Eels on September 16).

An NRL spokesperson yesterday did not wish to comment on the crowd numbers but said they were “confident the figures we post for each finals game is accurate”.

The revelations about number fudging come on the back of figures showing ANZ Stadium averaged only 14,410 people per game, its worst year yet.

The scandal will come as a major embarrassment to the NRL, which was yesterday forced to deny allegations it is giving away free tickets for Sunday’s Grand Final between the Storm and Cowboys.

The Courier-Mail understands the NRL is relying on thousands of giveaways to ensure an 80,000 sell-out at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... a39aba4cc9
Lovely... But...Hey wookie you pissweak piece of shit. How's about you post ur own actual opinion on the matter or is alls you can do is follow some opinion piece??

Seriously. U wanna make a point from ur lil Adelaide hole? show some fukkin conviction you weakass piece of dog shit.

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Give us your point of view wookie

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Still waiting for someone ...some organisation ....maybe stadium officials maybe

Anyone
Anyone at all

Lol UN named source .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:00 am
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:26 am
THE NRL has been rocked by a finals crowd-fudging scandal amid growing calls to bring the rugby league Grand Final to Queensland.

Leaked crowd figures obtained by The Courier-Mail reveal a 15 per cent inflation on the NRL’s reported crowd attendance for Sydney games compared to actual crowd figures during this year’s finals series.

The scandal has increased the pressure on the NRL to allow Queensland to host a grand final in Brisbane.
Empty seats behind the play in the qualifying final between the Brisbane Broncos and Sydney Roosters earlier this month. Picture: Mark Kolbe/ Getty

A recorded 107,835 people walked through the gates of ANZ and Allianz Stadium in the past three weeks - almost 15,000 fewer than the 123,030 reported by the NRL.

Crowd numbers for several games were inflated by as much as 5474 people in some instances (Cowboys vs Eels on September 16).

An NRL spokesperson yesterday did not wish to comment on the crowd numbers but said they were “confident the figures we post for each finals game is accurate”.

The revelations about number fudging come on the back of figures showing ANZ Stadium averaged only 14,410 people per game, its worst year yet.

The scandal will come as a major embarrassment to the NRL, which was yesterday forced to deny allegations it is giving away free tickets for Sunday’s Grand Final between the Storm and Cowboys.

The Courier-Mail understands the NRL is relying on thousands of giveaways to ensure an 80,000 sell-out at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... a39aba4cc9
Lovely... But...Hey wookie you pissweak piece of shit. How's about you post ur own actual opinion on the matter or is alls you can do is follow some opinion piece??

Seriously. U wanna make a point from ur lil Adelaide hole? show some fukkin conviction you weakass piece of dog shit.

:lol:
Lol keep deflecting!
The NRLOL fucktarrrd fan selective logic

News Ltd
Bad news afl story a tru
Good news afl story lies lies all propaganda
Bad news nrlol story lies lies all propaganda
Good news nrlol story all true

Enjoy that bucket of lemons flog
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The only fudging of figures I've seen were at Birchgrove Oval and there were cold hard facts proving that one. Not some he said , she said fairytale from news LTD
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Oh my Pusey ...
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

As yet not one bit of evidence to back up this crap
No one has shown anything .
Except an UN NAMED source .
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Where is Wookie by the way. He seems to light the fuse then run for his life. His other sites are copping a hammering because of his absolute bias zealotry. Please come back Wookster. Give us your...ummmmm.....point of view....Lololololololololololololol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 pm
pussycat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 pm
The only fudging of figures I've seen were at Birchgrove Oval and there were cold hard facts proving that one. Not some he said , she said fairytale from news LTD
The figures issued may not have been the ones asked for, but then the AFL never even asked for birchgrove oval either. Whole thing was driven by a Fairfax editor who was involved in the local soccer club.
Another lie by the great fraudster Wookie. I know this story intimately. I know the people involved. The AFL lied. The AFL got caught out. The AFL got punted. End of story.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:35 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:33 pm
Another lie by the great fraudster Wookie. I know this story intimately. I know the people involved. The AFL lied. The AFL got caught out. The AFL got punted. End of story.
It was all in the report by Lecihardt City Council. And you dont know shit - intimately or not.
I'll give you a tip pal - I know what goes on at Leichhardt (correct spelling as opposed to your's) Council. The Birchgrove lie by the AFL awakened local councils all around Sydney to the AFL's tactic's. I.E. lie about numbers. It was actually a good thing for RL.

Have a great day my friend.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm
Seriously next time I see any rugby leage poster on this site quote or cite from a news limited publication when it comes to the AFL, its going to result in a ban. The double standard is awesome.
Really? You poor bugger. Lie down and have a bex. You're a sad man Lololololololooololol.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm
Seriously next time I see any rugby leage poster on this site quote or cite from a news limited publication when it comes to the AFL, its going to result in a ban. The double standard is awesome.
Lol really
All I've asked is has something being shown to back up the UN named source
As yet a BIG NO

Lol
If there was something from Stadiums Aust etc saying this was true I'd have no prob with who wrote the story .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:50 pm
ill give you a tip - you know less than you claim, and im growing real tired of your bullshit.
So you go gonna ban me again Wookie because I demolish your argument's. I tell the truth pal. PM me if you want more details about Leichhardt council. I'll give you the tip - I've got 'em.

I feel sorry for Leeroy. He's doing a great job here but the first person he should ban is Wookie. The only thing he had for this site was the ratings but he's even given up on that. I suspect it's because he knows RL will once again pummel the fumbling code.

I say ban the Wookie lololololololololololooololol,
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

My dear friend Wookie,
On this site I have always been courteous and friendly. I have not once used the F word as you do routinely. My father once told me that people that use the F word in any conversation have automatically lost the argument. I agree with that. You lose. Continually. I know at times I have been sarcastic and condescending to my AFL friends here. God knows they deserve it lololololololololol.

Thank you for dissecting my arguments and replying time after time. You are very diligent in your zealotry. You are however wrong on every count. For that you cannot be held to account as you know what you do (yes that's biblical - but you wouldn't understand). Go well my friend. It must be hard living in little Adelaide. All the best my friend and
good luck for the future.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:22 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:17 pm

So you go gonna ban me again Wookie because I demolish your argument's.
Thats not why you were banned the first time and you saying shit doesnt demolish anything.

pquote] I tell the truth pal. PM me if you want more details about Leichhardt council. I'll give you the tip - I've got 'em.
I read the official report at the time, I dont need your revisionist bullshit.
I feel sorry for Leeroy. He's doing a great job here but the first person he should ban is Wookie.
Touigh. and its beyond his powers as a mod.
The only thing he had for this site was the ratings but he's even given up on that. I suspect it's because he knows RL will once again pummel the fumbling code.
Once again, you are full of shit. It'll all get done hopefully monday after the ratings are in for the NRL grand final. its also my first day off in about 3 months.
I say ban the Wookie lololololololololololooololol,
Once again, you saying shit doesnt make it a reaility.
[/quote]

So Monday for the years ratings?????? I'll hold you to that my friend. If they're not forthcoming I will go ballistic loloololololololololol. And don't forget RL continues with the World Cup so the numbers as of Monday are only provisional. Good work my friend - goodnight and god bless.