GRAND FINALS 2017

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: GRAND FINALS 2017

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete_2211 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 pm
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... c3b507f223

Attached is the link. Still think Im lying AFLcrap1...
Paywall dickhead
Post the article
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:15 pm
PORT wouldn't of beat AFL's GWS or Richmond.
They would give them a run for their money, its finals footy anything could of happen.

Im just pissed because I live in Sydney and if port would of won, I would be able to go see them vs GWS in sydney
Last edited by docker24 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EST. 1870
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 pm
Pete_2211 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 pm
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... c3b507f223

Attached is the link. Still think Im lying AFLcrap1...
Paywall dickhead
Post the article
Next he will say Subscription is $3,500
EST. 1870
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:51 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:32 pm
I have no doubt tickets are in demand from long suffering Richmond fans .
Which in reality will probably make the AFL GF a winner in the ratings battle .
It usually happens when teams have waited so long
2'years ago it was the Cows v broncs that won the battle....
Due to never winning a GF

This year the NRL has two teams who have won a Gf in the last 5 years .
The AFL has the lets se if Richmond can do it factor

So yes Richmond fans will be after tickets ..
& willing to pay
As for 3.5k tickets .
Lol
No every year you read about stories of ticket prices going for insane prices & the nrlol struggling to sell theirs at reject shop prices

Blah blah blah ratings
One is in prime time and one is not! You’ll attempt to trot out the same argument now like you a attempt to do! The same usual but buts be shown up every time!

The even more amusing thing is the afl still charges more for advertising for their non prime time grand final over the nrlols prime time grand final.

The demand is for the afl and not your pathetic nrlol

As been proven again in this years finals series
What a rant
Nothing to do with what I posted
Just insane ranting .

🤣
Xman wrote
Parko241
Team: Adelaide

Post by Parko241 »

I am looking to purchase 1 tickets to the AFL GF, happy with standing room (1 ticket). Willing to pay $800-$1000.

Please PM and Go Crows
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

docker24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 pm
They would give them a run for their money, its finals footy anything could of happen.

Im just pissed because I live in Sydney and if port would of won, I would be able to go see them vs GWS in sydney
yeh they were robbed even I would admit that..

such a weak free kick to win the game>>

hop on the Crows Bandwagon :D:
Pete_2211
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Brisbane Lions

Post by Pete_2211 »

TICKETS for Richmond’s first Grand Final appearance in 35 years were last night fetching up to $3500 amid a last-minute panic for a seat.

With more than 50,000 ­Tigers members to miss out on the big day, scalpers were looking to take advantage of ­demand for tickets.

One seller on CraigsList was asking $14,000 for four Grand Final tickets.

The State Government, which bans reselling of tickets to declared events such as the AFL Grand Final above face value, said it would investigate.

It says it monitors websites, including eBay, Gumtree, ­Locanto and the Trading Post — and requests they remove ticket listings that contravene the Major Sporting Events Act.

Richmond fans like Cheryl Critchley and daughter Rebecca, 16, are now desperately searching for Grand Final tickets. Picture: Jake Nowakowski
This year the AFL ­increased the competing club Grand Final ticket allocation from 15,000 each to 17,000, taking the total to 34,000.

More than 95,000 Adelaide and Richmond members — almost enough to fill the MCG — face Grand Final heartache as they miss out.

Richmond has almost 73,000 members and Adelaide almost 57,000.

Tigers fan Julie Eyre, from Torquay, is tonight nervously waiting to find out whether she would receive a ticket tomorrow morning.

“My mum and daughter are gold members and my other daughter and I are silver, so we’re unsure how many tickets we will receive,” Ms Eyre said.

This year the AFL increased the competing club Grand Final ticket allocation from 15,000 each to 17,000 following a campaign by the AFL Fans Association.
“My mum, who is in her 70s, has been following Richmond since Tommy Hafey.

“She said to me if we only get two tickets, you should go with one of the girls, but I said we’ll try to find a way to get her there.”

Long-suffering Tigers fan Lee Nichols, from Ballarat, was also waiting to find out ­whether he had secured a coveted ticket.

“I’ll see how I go, and I should find out by this afternoon,” Mr Nichols said.

“Hopefully, I’ll be lucky otherwise I will be forced to watch the game on television.”

The AFL Fans Association is calling for competing club members to share 50,000 tickets with the increase taken from the corporate allocation of about 17,000 and other AFL clubs, who share about 7000.

AFLFA vice-president and Tigers tragic Cheryl Critchley appealed for suits to give up their seats.

The AFL Fans Association is calling for competing club members to share 50,000 tickets with the increase taken from the corporate allocation of about 17,000 and other AFL clubs, who share about 7000.
GIVE YOUR GRAND FINAL TICKET TO A FAN

“Part of the problem is the corporates and neutrals who go to the Grand Final when their team is not competing,” Ms Critchley said.

“I would appeal to them to let a long-suffering Richmond or Adelaide fan have their ­ticket, as they should not be there ahead of them.

“I’ve refused two Grand Final invitations in the past ­because I didn’t feel I should be there when my team wasn’t competing.”

The MCG has a total ­capacity of 100,024, consisting of 95,000 seats and about 5000 standing room spaces.

In recent years, competing club members have shared 30,000 tickets, MCC members 25,000, AFL members/Medallion Club 21,000, corporates/stakeholders about 17,000 and all 18 AFL clubs about 7000 tickets.
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:24 pm
docker24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 pm

yeh they were robbed even I would admit that..

such a weak free kick to win the game>>

hop on the Crows Bandwagon :D:
Yeaaaaa...naahhh
EST. 1870
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Parko241 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:33 pm
I am looking to purchase 1 tickets to the AFL GF, happy with standing room (1 ticket). Willing to pay $800-$1000.

Please PM and Go Crows
Lol good luck
Pete says they're $3,500

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete_2211 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:25 pm
TICKETS for Richmond’s first Grand Final appearance in 35 years were last night fetching up to $3500 amid a last-minute panic for a seat.

With more than 50,000 ­Tigers members to miss out on the big day, scalpers were looking to take advantage of ­demand for tickets.

The State Government, which bans reselling of tickets to declared events such as the AFL Grand Final above face value, said it would investigate.

It says it monitors websites, including eBay, Gumtree, ­Locanto and the Trading Post — and requests they remove ticket listings that contravene the Major Sporting Events Act.

Richmond fans like Cheryl Critchley and daughter Rebecca, 16, are now desperately searching for Grand Final tickets. Picture: Jake Nowakowski
This year the AFL ­increased the competing club Grand Final ticket allocation from 15,000 each to 17,000, taking the total to 34,000.

More than 95,000 Adelaide and Richmond members — almost enough to fill the MCG — face Grand Final heartache as they miss out.

Tigers fan Julie Eyre, from Torquay, is tonight nervously waiting to find out whether she would receive a ticket tomorrow morning.

“My mum and daughter are gold members and my other daughter and I are silver, so we’re unsure how many tickets we will receive,” Ms Eyre said.

This year the AFL increased the competing club Grand Final ticket allocation from 15,000 each to 17,000 following a campaign by the AFL Fans Association.

“She said to me if we only get two tickets, you should go with one of the girls, but I said we’ll try to find a way to get her there.”

Long-suffering Tigers fan Lee Nichols, from Ballarat, was also waiting to find out ­whether he had secured a coveted ticket.

“Hopefully, I’ll be lucky otherwise I will be forced to watch the game on television.”

AFLFA vice-president and Tigers tragic Cheryl Critchley appealed for suits to give up their seats.

“Part of the problem is the corporates and neutrals who go to the Grand Final when their team is not competing,” Ms Critchley said.

“I would appeal to them to let a long-suffering Richmond or Adelaide fan have their ­ticket, as they should not be there ahead of them.

“I’ve refused two Grand Final invitations in the past ­because I didn’t feel I should be there when my team wasn’t competing.”

The MCG has a total ­capacity of 100,024, consisting of 95,000 seats and about 5000 standing room spaces.

In recent years, competing club members have shared 30,000 tickets, MCC members 25,000, AFL members/Medallion Club 21,000, corporates/stakeholders about 17,000 and all 18 AFL clubs about 7000 tickets.
Lol so that's a no
Just that people were asking for that price
Doesn't say anything about them being sold for that .

I could put NRl tickets on eBay for 40k each
Doesn't mean they sell at that .
Just I'm ASKING for that .

🤣
Xman wrote
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

that is a true point..

same as me purchasing a ticket for $120.00
and selling it for $800.00 to a gullible desperate fan to see there team play in the G.F

on level 5 ROW Z

lol
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 pm
Pete_2211 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Lol so that's a no
Just that people were asking for that price
Doesn't say anything about them being sold for that .

I could put NRl tickets on eBay for 40k each
Doesn't mean they sell at that .
Just I'm ASKING for that .
But but but
Supply and demand
Look at the base prices and rate they sell out
Nrlol tickets have been on sale for months are at bargain bin prices

The finals series tickets the nrlol has them for $15 the even resorted to giving them away while th afl charged a premium and still got great crowds even for the swans game in Sydney

We seem to have similar argument each year around GF time!

Just face the fact the demand just isn’t there for the nrlol
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 165 times

Post by Terry »

When poster's obsess over ticket prices and spend time searching websites of the code they hate to try to prove their point it's a fair assumption said poster is stupid, unemployed and follows the Australian Fumbling League.

Please search for a life.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:17 pm
When poster's obsess over ticket prices and spend time searching websites of the code they hate to try to prove their point it's a fair assumption said poster is stupid, unemployed and follows the Australian Fumbling League.

Terry, it's a forum for code wars you clown! If you dont like it dont come here :roll:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 165 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:19 pm
Terry wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Terry, it's a forum for code wars you clown! If you dont like it dont come here :roll:
Fight about something that means something ya dill. If you wanna obsess about tickets go back to your kinda class. The crowds this year will be about 80k NRL V 100k AFL like every other year.

Now move on to something remotely intelligent ya dills