NRL VS AFL competition - finals 2017

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: NRL VS AFL competition - finals 2017

Post by leagueiscrap »

No or just keeps rambling on with dribble that has the rest of you oxygen bottles barring up over.

He never address the fact AFL is a much faster higher scoring game as to league it can take as little as 3 kicks from one goal line to another

As to league a bunch of fatties running with the ball u set their arm throwing is side ways a few meters when they are about to get tackled to their team mate, to attempt to reach a score line for less points.

A score line 10 minutes in to the first quarter of an afl game is usually higher that the final score in a nrlol game

So on paper of course it will look like total blow outs
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFL ratings (1.9m) and crowd (94k) for yesterday's game suggest it was more than worthy for a prelim final, and absolutely trounced the NRL.

Furthermore, the NRL's prelim finals were a scoreline of 30-0 and 29-16. That's a difference of infinity and 45%.

The AFL's prelim scores were 136-75 and 103-67. That's a difference of 45% and 35%.

Tis clearly shows the AFL had the close prelim finals
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Guys. You know he's just winding you up ... and he is obviously good at it lol
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:36 pm
AFL ratings (1.9m) and crowd (94k) for yesterday's game suggest it was more than worthy for a prelim final, and absolutely trounced the NRL.

Furthermore, the NRL's prelim finals were a scoreline of 30-0 and 29-16. That's a difference of infinity and 45%.

The AFL's prelim scores were 136-75 and 103-67. That's a difference of 45% and 35%.

:lol: look at this lil toad would ya!? Hey nlol, you agreed a few posts ago the afl finals have been "ho hum" and uneven affairs. Get back with the program dude, you're starting to sound stoopid again.

Here's some more facts for you piss weak afl fans who don't quite get reality.

There's not one regular round of afl footy throughout the 2017 season that has had as many or anywhere near the average blowout winning margin that has occurred over the 8 afl 2017 finals games !!!

I haven't done the rugby league finals averages because I know I don't need to. I'm pretty sure if we looked up the avg winning margin in NRL during 2017 finals in comparison to every round of NRL 2017 regular season that the finals would be the closest 'round' by far!

Finals footy is the best versus the best. They should be close affairs, that's the absolute expectation for finals in any comp that calls itself professional.

There's simply no two ways about it folks. I'm dead right, on the money, the true winner of this magnificent prophetic thread.

Eat shit me afl douchebags! :lol:

:\:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Now cmon me afl laddettes, please, please post ur predictions for the winning margin for your 2017 day of days, the afl grand final.

What ya reckon? Adelaide by 78 points?

:lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:41 pm

:lol: look at this lil toad would ya!? Hey nlol, you agreed a few posts ago the afl finals have been "ho hum" and uneven affairs. Get back with the program dude, you're starting to sound stoopid again.

Here's some more facts for you piss weak afl fans who don't quite get reality.

There's not one regular round of afl footy throughout the 2017 season that has had as many or anywhere near the average blowout winning margin that has occurred over the 8 afl 2017 finals games !!!

I haven't done the rugby league finals averages because I know I don't need to. I'm pretty sure if we looked up the avg winning margin in NRL during 2017 finals in comparison to every round of NRL 2017 regular season that the finals would be the closest 'round' by far!

Finals footy is the best versus the best. They should be close affairs, that's the absolute expectation for finals in any comp that calls itself professional.

There's simply no two ways about it folks. I'm dead right, on the money, the true winner of this magnificent prophetic thread.

Eat shit me afl douchebags! :lol:

going by the scores our prelims were closer. Suck it up buttercup :\:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

3minutes to go and the NRL final last night was still in the balance versus 30mins to go and tigers up by six odd goals and dominating :lol:

And ur final on Friday night was over even earlier.

Hey Fred you know how you suggested the NRL change the game into four 20minute quarters? Going off this seasons finals results what would you say about the afl seriously considering a change to three 20minute thirds? Y'all woulda had a lot of closer matches in the finals then!

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:50 pm
3minutes to go and the NRL final last night was still in the balance versus 30mins to go and tigers up by six odd goals and dominating :lol:

And ur final on Friday night was over even earlier.

Hey Fred you know how you suggested the NRL change the game into four 20minute quarters? Going off this seasons finals results what would you say about the afl seriously considering a change to three 20minute thirds? Y'all woulda had a lot of closer matches in the finals then!

wrong. GWS were only 23 points down with around 13 minutes to go. They also had momentum after kicking 2 quick goals in a row. That match is definitely still in the balance.

Friday was more one-sided but no where near as bad as yours

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol nlol nlol.

the tigers were 5-6 goals up with 30 mins to go. Gws bring it back to a four goal game with 13mins to go. Then they go down like a sack of shit and get another three goals scored against em.

Now seriously, answer this question with a yes or a no. Do you truly believe that an afl game with 13 mins to go and afour goal difference is as you say "in the balance"????

Yes or no... ... ... ok I'll give you a clue, if I were to do the research and lookup 20 afl games where the goal difference was four goals with thirteen mins to go I'd be pretty damn sure that the amount of come from behind wins you'd get would be below five and more like 2 or 3. :lol: you reckon that's in the balance? :lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

13 minutes with 4 goals down can definetely be on the balance. Especially against Richmond ... have you seen some of the games this year.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Tell me Fred, what odds would you give me to bet on the Tigers to win the grand final if they were four goals down against Adelaide with 13 mins to go??? Ten to one? :lol:

The Game on sat eve wasn't in THE balance at all you clown :rock:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Oh you'd get good odds as in a good position. But it's a face paced game these days ... and look at richmonds record of losing when up with 10 to go. That's the beauty of it and the agony sometimes.... seem it done many a times. That's what keeps it interesting. Trust me as a lies supporter I'm all to weary of such things.
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Oh LOL: your so funny.

Melbourne only led 12-0 with about 15m to go.

In the other Final, the lead see-sawed all night. And the Cowboys still trailed with 8 min to go and didn't seal the deal till a couple of minutes to go.

AFL- Boring as batshit ! and Australian ratings runner up
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am

In the other Final, the lead see-sawed all night. And the Cowboys still trailed with 8 min to go and didn't seal the deal till a couple of minutes to go.

AFL- Boring as batshit ! and Australian ratings runner runner up
you mean the news corp broncos didn't score for the whole game :(/

what does that tell you about the scoring opportunities between the two games
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:37 am
pussycat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am

AFL- Boring as batshit ! and Australian ratings runner runner up
you mean the news corp broncos didn't score for the whole game :(/

what does that tell you about the scoring opportunities between the two games

What it tells me link is that you don't get points for trying hard in our game!
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys