The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:02 pm
again, I dont know of a single AFL fan who seriously believes the AFL is some moral bastion. And by the AFL everyone fucking means HQ, not the entire league.
This is tortured syntax if I've ever seen it. You talk of a 'single AFL fan' but then in your usual eloquent style state, 'everyone fucking means HQ, not the entire league.' I would suggest not everyone, in fact hardly anyone, knows that when one talks about 'a single fan' they actually mean AFL HQ. The two terms are diametrically opposed. Thank you for your time.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:54 pm
There's a lot of afl fans who believe the propaganda that afl house produce .
The we are morally superior to other codes crap they like to chest beat about .
you only have to read BF to see the majority of fans either don't like AFL house, are very sceptical of it's actions, or see straight through it's chest beating. Sure, you may get a few who see only rainbows and butterflies but they would be in the minority. Of course you only see the minority as shown by your view about AFL fans and AFL expansion overseas
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

It's incredible they're at it again:

Wednesday, Dec 13th 2017 11AM 33°C

2PM 35°C

5-Day Forecast

Sexual harassment scandal rocks the AFL: Footy head office staffer kicked out after several female colleagues accused him of making a string of lewd comments
AFL official has been forced to step down after allegations of sexual harassment
The man has allegedly been making inappropriate sexual comments to women
Several women have come forward to management allegeding the harassment
By Sam McPhee For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 21:21 AEDT, 12 December 2017 | Updated: 21:22 AEDT, 12 December 2017

View comments

An AFL official has been forced to step down after several allegations of sexual harassment from female staff - the latest in a string of scandals for the code.
The man has allegedly been continually making inappropriate sexual comments to women in the office, the Herald Sun reported.
One woman initially came forward to management to reveal the harassment, before several others added their names to the case.

+4

A senior AFL official has been forced to step down after several allegations of sexual harassment from female staff

+4

The man has allegedly been continually making inappropriate sexual comments to women in the office - the latest in a string of scandals for CEO Gillon McLaughlin (pictured) to deal with
The official stepped down last week after the women came forward.
It is not known how many women came forward and how long the alleged harassment took place.
Daily Mail Australia has contacted the AFL for comment.
The incident is the latest in a scandalous year for AFL CEO Gillon McLaughlin and the league.
In July, diversity manager Ali Fahour quit after footage emerged brutally punching an opponent during a club football match.
He pleaded guilty to recklessly causing injury and stepped down from his role with the AFL.

+4

In July, diversity manager Ali Fahour quit after footage emerged brutally punching an opponent during a club football match

+4

He pleaded guilty to recklessly causing injury and stepped down from his role with the AFL
High-ranking officials Simon Lethlean and Richard Simkiss were also forced to step down from their roles that same month after details of their affairs with junior female staff members emerged.
Lethlean was involved in an 'inappropriate' relationship with rugby union star Kurtley Beale's partner Maddi Blomberg, and allegedly told her he would leave his wife for her.
McLaughlin immediately stood up for Lethlean and Simkiss following their resignations, saying he they were 'high quality people'.

'I feel confident they'll get another chance.'
RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

'I do not play rugby for the Richmond Tigers': US college...

Peter Dutton renews vendetta against Dustin Martin¿s father...

Former Footy Show host Garry Lyon leaves Channel Nine for...

Former AFL player Colin Sylvia pleads GUILTY to videoing a...
Share this article
Kate Jenkins, a Carlton board member and Sex Discrimination Commissioner at the Australian Human Rights Commission, said in a speech on Tuesday there must be a 'zero tolerance for sexual harassment.'

'In my experience, it is rarely 'one bad apple' within a workplace causing these issues, it is a broader, systemic tolerance of sexual harassment.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z515hZbiqU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The most telling quote is this from Kate Jenkins Sex Discrimination Commmissioner:

'In my experience, it is rarely 'one bad apple' within a workplace causing these issues, it is a broader, systemic tolerance of sexual harassment.'

Obviously this applies to Fumblehouse. This is what the great Wookie said about this years earlier atrocities:

"Everything he posted is scattered over a period of more than 20 fucking years and as such isnt indicative of anything at AFL house."

In light of today's further atrocity announcement does anyone wish to comment on this??
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Sorry folks, had a slight IT malfunction. Here is the original article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... laims.html

PLEASE DISCUSS!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

There's that AFL friendly media at work again....lol
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am
So no comment about the AFL having to sack a 3rd high ranking official from fumblehouse, in a few months, due to sexual harrassment??? This would appear to be rampant entrenched behaviour all around Silly Gilly. Does he walk into work with a cane and guide dog?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Maybe these fumble employees were hoping that it'd in usual fumble style
"All go away"
Be swept under the rug
Or hush money would keep the victims quiet .
Or the old fave ..look at RL & how they treat women ...we are the leaders in equality. Respect for women. Blah blah blah .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am
NlolRL wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:38 am
So no comment about the AFL having to sack a 3rd high ranking official from fumblehouse, in a few months, due to sexual harrassment??? This would appear to be rampant entrenched behaviour all around Silly Gilly. Does he walk into work with a cane and guide dog?
Sack'em all. This despicable behaviour is being uncovered on a regular basis now that the Weinstein fiasco has come to light. About time these pigs were held accountable for their actions.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:46 pm
"All go away"
Be swept under the rug
Or the old fave ..look at RL & how they treat women ...we are the leaders in equality. Respect for women. Blah blah blah .
I'd say that's the case. This happened last week and it's only come out now. This is AFL management 101. First there's the cover up and hope no one says anything. Then when it leaks it's damage control. They'll come out all sanctimonious on their soap box and the bubble dwellers will all nod in unison and Gilly will hope the caravan move's on. It's like herding sheep.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:12 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:46 pm
"All go away"
Be swept under the rug
I'd say that's the case. This happened last week and it's only come out now. This is AFL management 101. First there's the cover up and hope no one says anything. Then when it leaks it's damage control. They'll come out all sanctimonious on their soap box and the bubble dwellers will all nod in unison and Gilly will hope the caravan move's on. It's like herding sheep.
So the public should be promptly notified every time someone is sacking due to sexual harassment claims?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Of course the NRL is immune to such behaviour

https://thewest.com.au/news/7-news/nrl- ... 6203779001
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm

And right on cue comes the first fumbleball apologist. Any chance you will address the AFL's loss of a 3rd official in a few months??? Nothing to say??

3-Wise-Monkeys.jpg
3-Wise-Monkeys.jpg (27.63 KiB) Viewed 891 times

Nice pic of the AFL folk here discussing the topic at hand lololololololololololoolol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:32 pm
NlolRL wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm

And right on cue comes the first fumbleball apologist. Any chance you will address the AFL's loss of a 3rd official in a few months??? Nothing to say??

3-Wise-Monkeys.jpg

Nice pic of the AFL folk here discussing the topic at hand lololololololololololoolol.
nothing to say except the post above where I had something to say.... =D :[]
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

head in sand.jpg
head in sand.jpg (6.05 KiB) Viewed 886 times

Thanks lolololololololoolololol.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Terry wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 am
Sorry folks, had a slight IT malfunction. Here is the original article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... laims.html

PLEASE DISCUSS!!
Dear lord! It's a fukkin disgrace in there. And whilst our pc afl fans scream "they should be sacked" they never question whether their fave organisation has mammoth systemic issues, it's not just the perpetrators, it's basically condoned throughout...

Herewith ur leaders attitude on sexual predators working at the top executive echelons of the league.
McLaughlin immediately stood up for Lethlean and Simkiss following their resignations, saying he thought they were 'high quality people'.

'I feel confident they'll get another chance
.'

[-X [-X [-X

Should gils head roll? I think it's gotta be a definitive yes.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?