Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Terry wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:20 pm
NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:55 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm

alright well exclude the 3.9mill N.Z figures..

it now is a 15 team comp

with 7 NRL games per week
(to the AFL's 9 games per week)

makes the NRL figure look even better..
I think what he's saying is we are Australian so we dont care what sport NZ watch. Currently the AFL is the most watched sport in Australia
We know what he's saying. He's like you - taking us around the fishbowl again and again and again, day after day.

By excluding NZ RL is only effectively getting ratings for 7 1/2 games a week. That's the equivalent of 9 games less thus far this season or a 56 game advantage to the fumbling game so far.

Add in tonights ratings of around 4 mill, plus another 4 mill when the poor little fumbling boys go home to mamma for the bye weekend, plus extra FTA games as Leeroy said, plus World Cup at end of year and RL will absolutely obliterate the fumbling games ratings with or without NZ ratings and will still have played many less games. That'st the facts. Sorry to disappoint ya pal!!
Pretty much spot on there Tezza

I would put a Thousand bucks on that
for all that to come true
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Terry »

By the way: there has been silence from the fumblers as to last weeks ratings disaster. You know - the round where 2.49 million less people watched a full round than their best round for the season. That seems to be a ......let's say......enormous drop off!!!

Any comments fumblers????
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:50 pm
By the way: there has been silence from the fumblers as to last weeks ratings disaster. You know - the round where 2.49 million less people watched a full round than their best round for the season. That seems to be a ......let's say......enormous drop off!!!

Fishbowl....fishbowl....swimming....... :roll:

Fuck off if you want a serious discussion.

If anyone else wants my opinion on this they can ask
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm
Terry wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Fishbowl....fishbowl....swimming....... :roll:

Fuck off if you want a serious discussion.

If anyone else wants my opinion on this they can ask

What manners and eloquence......lololololol???? No answers to a very reasonable and well thought out question.....just spittle all over his computer screen and abuse.....lololololol.

Actually I'm sure you're gonna give us the 'ol fishbowl excuses anyway loloolololololol......so don't bother!!!!
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

Are you related to LIC or raiderdave Tessa?
EST. 1870
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

docker24 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm
Are you related to LIC or raiderdave Tessa?
No. Any answers about the missing 2.49 million ratings pal????
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:49 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

I think ive seen you post this 5 times in a few days lol :lol:

77,013.830 (144 Games)
to
77,537.600 (191 Games)

you don't want to Crow to early..

your forgetting SOO G3

5 extra FTA Saturday night games to the NRL
instead of 280k Audience now it 900+K
Think you're adding in nz figures?

it now is a 15 team comp

Lol
Let's discount teams
Let's discount ratings .
If if
But but

Lol no one twists things as well as a fumbler
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

it now is a 15 team comp

I think what he's saying is we are Australian so we dont care what sport NZ watch. Currently the AFL is the most watched sport in Australia
Currently .
Lol
Let's look at the real figures
A whole years worth
Current title holder
RL.

You fumblers grasp at any straw you can to deny the truth .
Gloating about a horse being in front in a race before they've even entered the home straight is hilarious .
Let's all celebrate .
Lol
Dumb dumb dumb people .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Actually - currently the AFL is ahead both in Australia and in total. And thats without all its regionals. Will change tonight though - league will jump ahead on total, but need more than 4.4 million to overtake the AFL in Australia.
But once again you don't address the 56 extra game's you are counting for AFL. I'll have to get into the fishbowl with this one and keep reminding you fumblers. You just completely ignore it. Once RL catches up it's curtains, au revoir, goodnight and thank you for at least competing.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

I think ive seen you post this 5 times in a few days lol :lol:

77,013.830 (144 Games)
to
77,537.600 (191 Games)

you don't want to Crow to early..

your forgetting SOO G3

5 extra FTA Saturday night games to the NRL
instead of 280k Audience now it 900+K

it now is a 15 team comp

Not sure why you'd want to add people watching in nz as contributing to which is the most watched sport on Australian television?
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm

it now is a 15 team comp

depends which way you look it though,

as I said,

take out the Warriors than the NRL now has 15 teams >> making it a 7 game round..

AMAZING that the NRL can go neck to neck with a 7 games to 9 games.
People in Australia still watch the warriors games? Why would you add in who watched in another country to determine most popular in Australia? It's not one less team being shown on tv in Australia... still the same games?
Veni, vidi, vici
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

Terry wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:25 pm
Actually - currently the AFL is ahead both in Australia and in total. And thats without all its regionals. Will change tonight though - league will jump ahead on total, but need more than 4.4 million to overtake the AFL in Australia.
But once again you don't address the 56 extra game's you are counting for AFL. I'll have to get into the fishbowl with this one and keep reminding you fumblers. You just completely ignore it. Once RL catches up it's curtains, au revoir, goodnight and thank you for at least competing.
OK but allowing you to including non NRL games ie, tests and origin gives you a fighting chance haha
EST. 1870
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Yes but it was you and others saying cumulative counts and that is all. What was it one said ... more eye balls watching rl in Australia than any other code ??
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm
once again, I dont give a shit.

I clearly stated that it was about total ratings - which matter since the AFL gets paid a shit load more than the NRL and clearly on its total, not its average.

But hey, you keep chipping away with bullshit.
It's facts pal not BS. In any case: by years end after the RL world cup who do you believe will have bigger total ratings??
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm
once again, I dont give a shit.

I clearly stated that it was about total ratings - which matter since the AFL gets paid a shit load more than the NRL and clearly on its total, not its average.

But hey, you keep chipping away with bullshit.

The AFL don't get paid a shitload more money at all. If its based on what they sell to the networks the NRL are the ones paid a shitload more!

They get a shitload more ratings and make a shitload more money aswell.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys