Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:15 pm
No. Not at all. I am saying that in order maintain an invested position where he sees rl rating better than afl, rather than change that position it is easier to interpret things to fit your thinking.

Not sure what was being deflected anyway? Afl winning again ?
Wow.......what a dill......lololololololl. Now we have waffling philosopher Fred......lolololololololol. Who is helping you with this idiotic rubbish Fredo???? Google??? Mrs Fredo????? God help her........lololololololol. This is called overreach Fredo.......classic case....lolololololololol. For your own mental health go back to type Freddo and stop trying to be something you're not.......poor devil. Been chasing fumbleball goal posts to long this dill......lolololololololololol.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:54 pm
Fred wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:15 pm
No. Not at all. I am saying that in order maintain an invested position where he sees rl rating better than afl, rather than change that position it is easier to interpret things to fit your thinking.

Not sure what was being deflected anyway? Afl winning again ?
Wow.......what a dill......lololololololl. Now we have waffling philosopher Fred......lolololololololol. Who is helping you with this idiotic rubbish Fredo???? Google??? Mrs Fredo????? God help her........lololololololol. This is called overreach Fredo.......classic case....lolololololololol. For your own mental health go back to type Freddo and stop trying to be something you're not.......poor devil. Been chasing fumbleball goal posts to long this dill......lolololololololololol.
What are you on about terry? Or is this the deflection from ratings discussion that aflcrap was talking about. I now see your point... we were discussing ratings and I mentioned how pussy is never going to accept afl again beats nrl when they go head to head .... get accused of deflecting ... (which I see now was a deflection) and terry deflects further.

So afl beats nrl on both Thursday and Friday nights when they go head to head.

And Terry, your fascination with me is flattering and I thank you for that; you must try and contribute to the topics though rather than play the man... you're a bit out of your league son. Especially when you have no idea of the person you are trying, gallantly at that, to target. Chin up champ.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my
Your inane psycho babble posts are your deflection tactic .
No one else's
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 pm
Oh my
Your inane psycho babble posts are your deflection tactic .
No one else's
and you dont consider Terry's posts to be waffling and babbling? Theyre a classic example of how to say very little with a lot of words
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

No I was just saying that pussy may never agree with nrl crap re afl beating the nrl in head to head games as he has his mind made up and nothing is going to change that.
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Thu TV: AFL #AFLTigersPies Seven 777k Metro 487k (Mel 380k Ade 107k) 7mate 100k (Syd 19k Bri 26k Per 54k)
Regional 190k (Vic 94k Tas 39k)

Thu STV #AFL #FoxFooty #AFLTigersPies 254k

=1,031mill
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Maybe there will be an uupdate :lol:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Figures for Perth low but may change once daylight savings ends. Brisbane not too bad I think given no qld side playing and broncos on 9.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Thu TV: AFL #AFLTigersPies Seven 777k Metro 487k (Mel 380k Ade 107k) 7mate 100k (Syd 19k Bri 26k Per 54k)
Regional 190k (Vic 94k Tas 39k), Thu STV #AFL #FoxFooty #AFLTigersPies 254k =1,031mill

NRL 817k FTA + 267k PTV = 1.08kk

So the prime time battle is 2 to the AFL vs 1 to the NRL.

I dare say this is the best time for the NRL to build a lead since Perth are currently getting these games on weekdays during working hours
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Or if you compare round v round it is RL 2 v FB 1. Which ever way you want to slice and dice it, it looks like going pretty much along the same lines as last year. And we all know how that finished........lolololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 am
Or if you compare round v round it is RL 2 v FB 1. Which ever way you want to slice and dice it, it looks like going pretty much along the same lines as last year. And we all know how that finished........lolololololololol.
It finished with the AFL dominating the prime time comparison no matter which way you compared it :drunk:

I wonder who will win the ratings tonight? The NRL cant play the Broncos on Thursday AND Friday every week :(/
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 am
Regional 190k (Vic 94k Tas 39k), Thu STV #AFL #FoxFooty #AFLTigersPies 254k =1,031mill

NRL 817k FTA + 267k PTV = 1.08kk

So the prime time battle is 2 to the AFL vs 1 to the NRL.

I dare say this is the best time for the NRL to build a lead since Perth are currently getting these games on weekdays during working hours

Same with qld for the early Friday game but not to same extent.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Not sure what the rationale is for comparing the round number as totally different and not up against each other anyway for early rounds .... surely you know this?
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:33 pm
Not sure what the rationale is for comparing the round number as totally different and not up against each other anyway for early rounds .... surely you know this?
Not sure what the rationale is for comparing out of sequence round numbers as totally different and not comparable to each other anyway.........surely you know this?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:40 pm
Fred wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:33 pm
Not sure what the rationale is for comparing out of sequence round numbers as totally different and not comparable to each other anyway.........surely you know this?
Networks compare ratings of each night. They dont compare episode 1 of one show vs episode 1 of another when they are shown on different dates.

The idea is to compare which game had a higher audience under the same conditions, not which code has the highest rating Friday night game of round 12 :roll:

Is that too complicated for you?