Lions bunch of old slobs with alcoholic coach

Australian Football news and discussion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Lions bunch of old slobs with alcoholic coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well just got the report for the lions match on afl site :lol: . Couldn't believe the headline was "Lions defeated in shock victory by bulldogs". Shock victory??? My arse! Obviously these wirters havent been reading my posts on this site. Once again i picked it just like i have all season. I've said it so many times, the lions are shithouse, slow, old, cant kick, and cant catch. Its as simple as that folks.

Here's a quote that backs up my knowledge of their slowness
"Before half-time the Lions had all sorts of bother keeping pace with the Bulldogs’ fleet-footed runners" www.afl.com.au :lol:

And once again crocs prediction is wrong and KE's correct. Its just a pity he's been too frightened to take up the avatar bet i offered. Actually I really dont see croc hanging round these parts for quite some time, the poor bugger is always wrong and making a dick of himself time after time after time :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Gees, I'm speechless. I just got home from the footy where I had heard the Lions had been beaten by the Bulldogs at the Gabba. :shock:

Ah well, my Swans got up even if it wasn't convincing. I've lost my voice from screaming and have a nasty headache atm. Footy, screaming and lots of beers during the day don't mix to well.

Main thing is Sydney got the 4 pts and I got to hear and sing Cheer, cheer the Red and the White. :D

Shame you put money on the Bombers hey Croc? :(/
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the Bulldogs one of the favourites for the spoon? And aren't the Lions virtually invincible at the Gabba? Maybe the lean years really are on the way for Brisbane.
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Dizzys_on_fire wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the Bulldogs one of the favourites for the spoon? And aren't the Lions virtually invincible at the Gabba? Maybe the lean years really are on the way for Brisbane.
Yes Dizzy's the Bulldogs were in the mix for the spoon, as for your second question, well that used to be the case.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dizzys_on_fire wrote:
Thats right Dizzy's and if you were a true believer in the king you would have known this 3 weeks ago where i predicted 6th i think for wbulldogs and 13th and then later 14th for the lions. I just wish people had more belief in me.....ohwell maybe soon everyone will listen to me more as my predictions come true. By the way have i ever told you guys im rarely wrong? :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?