Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Australia's game
Lol
Victoria's game more like it

Oh sweet Jesus
Straight from the propaganda manual

Look to AFLOL for leadership

Fuck .
How's the leadership go with that fat racist fuck Eddie McChins

So much Derp in one post
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by leagueiscrap »

Beaussie wrote:
Thresher wrote:
i honestly hate nrl and i am not saying racist scandals do not exist but i never remember an instance where one played was so heavily abused for standing against racism, because i know adam was never booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl and then suddenly afterwards half the stadium is booing him, i must admit i do not nearly pay as much attention to the nrl as i do to the afl so i could have easily missed a lot
Australia's Game is always going to get more headlines than any other sport in this country so it's understandable I guess that you've heard of incidents in the AFL and not the NRL or any other code. People look to the AFL as Australia's Game for leadership on issues like this, hence all the headlines/news. Just the way it is. The AFL is as influential as any government in this country.
In many ways the commission has probably become to influential. At times it would ve good if they stopped trying to be so political & changing the rules & just worried about the game it self
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote:
Thresher wrote:
i honestly hate nrl and i am not saying racist scandals do not exist but i never remember an instance where one played was so heavily abused for standing against racism, because i know adam was never booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl and then suddenly afterwards half the stadium is booing him, i must admit i do not nearly pay as much attention to the nrl as i do to the afl so i could have easily missed a lot
Australia's Game is always going to get more headlines than any other sport in this country so it's understandable I guess that you've heard of incidents in the AFL and not the NRL or any other code. People look to the AFL as Australia's Game for leadership on issues like this, hence all the headlines/news. Just the way it is. The AFL is as influential as any government in this country.
It could be time to get out of the bubble pal, you're making a fool of yourself lololololoololol. Stick ya head over the parapet one day, there's a whole other world out there lololloololoolololol, what a dill!!!!
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

i cant stand racism regardless of what sport i like or may not like but is it just me or does it feel like australia is pussyfying itself(if thats even a word)

people getting angry over anything
going out of there way to get offended by something
censorship
pc bullshit

:/;
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Thresher wrote:
I wouldn't be so high and mighty didn't they throw bananas at a African player in soccer matches in Rome AND Turkey - racism is not only in Australia or limited to one code - there will always be idiots - Eddie Betts however and what he has said recently about leaving the women alone and forgiving her is the more important message - He has shown real dignity and I admire him greatly!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Thresher
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by Thresher »

Swans4ever wrote:
Thresher wrote:
I wouldn't be so high and mighty didn't they throw bananas at a African player in soccer matches in Rome AND Turkey - racism is not only in Australia or limited to one code - there will always be idiots - Eddie Betts however and what he has said recently about leaving the women alone and forgiving her is the more important message - He has shown real dignity and I admire him greatly!!
i do not live in turkey or rome and i agree with you about Eddie Betts i have an extreme level of respect for him for his reaction to this i knew nothing about him before this
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Packs of wild primitive racists. The AFL has a severe problem with them.

If Pauline Hanson entered a packed afl stadium, I wouldnt be suprised if the lot of em bowed their heads and dropped to their knees...or threw out the ol sieg hail.

A disgusting problem and aflcrap1 is dead on the money. The racism in the afl is spread throughout their crowds but also throughout the very core of the institution. Eddie Mcchins hurls racist abuse...cops no punishment. Kevin shoody hurls out racist abuse...cops no punishment. I mean when you look at it this way why are they even bothering to punish the crowds for their racism? I'd suggest that if the name was changed to the Australian (Whites only) Football League, most afl folk would be fairly comfortable with that and live happily ever after.

What a shambles of an institution. What a disgrace.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

AFLOL ... Australia's shame

One day they might move out of the 1950s thinking .
Sadly it's not today
Tomorrow doesn't look good either .
Lol maybe 2050
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

AFL is hands down the most racist code in Australia.
More racist incidents than any sport in Australia.

Prove me wrong. I guess it is expected for a white anglo only game.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFru7U7OtIo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDmOZkJ6s0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2CX5633olM

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ce-and-won

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... mg7tg.html

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/05/17/15/2 ... e-thurston

http://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2016 ... ial-slur-0

Yes KE only happens in AFL, I could go on but there's just too much - you and others on here taking the high moral ground are just hypocrites - there are idiots everywhere (mostly RL posters in this site). That doesn't mean the majority accept or agree with their views! Your an idiot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
AFL is hands down the most racist code in Australia.
More racist incidents than any sport in Australia.

Prove me wrong. I guess it is expected for a white anglo only game.
As I posted above from a quick google search of NRL racism, rugby league has just as many problems with this issue as the AFL. The fact they aren't as highlighted/publicised as those in the AFL only comes down to the fact that rugby league has less relevance to most Australians.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Funny how the leaguies try take the high moral ground on this issue and pretend the same issues doesn't exist in their game despite as many of us have pointed out the many incidents of racism in rugby league. In my mind it's worse not to acknowledge there is an issue needing addressing. Take note leaguies. [-X
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Beaussie wrote:
Funny how the leaguies try take the high moral ground on this issue and pretend the same issues doesn't exist in their game despite as many of us have pointed out the many incidents of racism in rugby league. In my mind it's worse not to acknowledge there is an issue needing addressing. Take note leaguies. [-X
Hear hear!
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Beaussie wrote:
Those are are all old stories, shows how desperate you are. How about something more recent??

Prove to me which code has had more racist incidents in the last 3 or 4 years or in total.

Is AFL by a mile. -

Eddie Mcquire calling Adam Goods King Kong.

A girl throwing a banana at a black player.

AFL fans getting outraged at Adam Goodes doing an Aboriginal war dance.

Kevin Sheedy blaming the immigration department for the Giants not being as popular as The Wanderers.

AFL fan calling Adam Goodes an ape.

Collingwood supporter racially slurring Lewis Jetta and Adam Goodes at a Swans game.

Woman in Essendon scarf racially abuses Essendon indigenous players during their loss to the Tigers.

Collingwood supporters show anti muslim banner at a game.

Essendon supporter boos Adam Goodes during an Indigenous Recognition Commercial.

And that is just a few in last 4 years.
You AFL fairies would last two seconds doing shit like that at a Souths, Bulldogs or Warriors match.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com