Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Are you a closet racist docker?

Goodes - Double Brownlow medalist - Double swans best and fairest - Never was anywhere near a so called ''dirty player" - All round good guy -

but AFL crowds didnt like how he stood against racism. They thought what the collingwood girl said was a-okay, or at the very least excusable, so they booed and booed and booed goodes out of the game and pretended it was because they didnt like the way he played.

This was clear proof that the thousands upon thousands of AFL fans that booed him are a gutless racist mob. Thousands upon thousands. You'd never see anything like it in RL or actually every other pro sport crowd across the planet...unless the KKK have developed a sporting code.

From his response above Docker may well be one of those gutless racist clowns

Shame on you docker, shame on you [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Always has and always will be because AFL is white persons only sport.
Just have to look at the players and supporters. 99.9% white Southern staters.

Very few supporters of different races are into AFL like other football codes.
there are about 800 AFL listed players. So by you logic there are only 8 non-caucasian AFL players.

Is that your honest opinion? Because thats pretty uneducated :shock:
If you count players and supporters like I said, yes AFL is 99.9% white.

You just have to look at the Swans crowds. All the wealthy anglo hipster trendies make up their entire crowd.

Your own Kevin Sheedy admitted it when the Western Sydney Wanderers got so much more interest than the GWS Giants.
Claiming the GWS did'nt have the immigration department on their side like the Wanderers.
Perhaps you can post this study - would be like someone saying all RL crowds are 99.9% islanders if you look at the storm crowd they are. Your an idiot!

:(/ :[] :[] :?>
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (84.38 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Are you a closet racist docker?

Goodes - Double Brownlow medalist - Double swans best and fairest - Never was anywhere near a so called ''dirty player" - All round good guy -

but AFL crowds didnt like how he stood against racism. They thought what the collingwood girl said was a-okay, or at the very least excusable, so they booed and booed and booed goodes out of the game and pretended it was because they didnt like the way he played.

This was clear proof that the thousands upon thousands of AFL fans that booed him are a gutless racist mob. Thousands upon thousands. You'd never see anything like it in RL or actually every other pro sport crowd across the planet...unless the KKK have developed a sporting code.

From his response above Docker may well be one of those gutless racist clowns

Shame on you docker, shame on you [-X

Again with your bullshit rant on last year's goodes saga. Thousands you claim? Horseshit Are you trying to troll me?

And don't try and tell me Goodes achievements thoughtout his wonderful career, I'm quite aware of them.

He was seen as an AFL legend by most of the AFL community. And those couple of hundred that booed him may be fuckheads but it was due to him getting up their skin, opposition player and was thought to be milking penalities. Something that is not normally known and done by AFL players. Unlike your NRL buddies dry humping for penalities nearly every play.
EST. 1870
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Must defend the racists .
But but but
Must defend the racists .

& I bet poor Eddie was just misunderstood .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Racist apologists disgust me. Docker I suggest you go to the corner and have a good hard think about what you've just said.

"Hundreds" :_<> Yeah right. It was thousands upon thousands. Goodes copped the boos which were in a chorus highly audible from anywhere in the stadiums that it occurred and on the televised coverage. Goodes copped the boos of this volume in almost every other stadium outside of sydney. There's numerous recorded counts of actual racist taunts against goodes during these years. There's thousands upon thousands of online racist comments by gutless afl supporters about goodes.

Give yourself an uppercut and a wedgey docker you silly silly poncey fool.

:lol:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power

Post by docker24 »

You're an idiot. You honestly have no idea.

We have all heard your ridiculous rant about this and you're the only one still going on about it.

Any poor excuse for a banter against the superior code.

Can't wait to see what you will unravel next
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

"but but but.... youre an idiot" :blahblah: :? :cry:

Seriously is that all you got? FFS get out of my thread so someone with substance can talk. And think about standing up against racism in future you nasty nasty piece of work [-X

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yes they do KE
Another racist incident
Welcome to AFL
Please step back into the 1950s
Racism, homophobia ..
Lol
Vanillaball
Whiteyball
Lol it has it all

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-2 ... an/7769766

🤣
Xman wrote
Thresher
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by Thresher »

i remember many racist scandals in the afl, never remember one in the nrl and i remember one in the A-league which was dealt with pretty fast
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Xman wrote:
without proof of this 99% your claim is BS
I don't need proof. The evidence there for everyone to see.

Another week another racist AFL fan incident. Throwing a banana at a black player this time.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The day the AFLOL let that fat racist fuck Eddie mcChins say ape jokes then do next to nothing sent a message out that RACISM IS OK in afl .

Why wouldn't these racist clowns say & do what they do when they see high profile people get away with it .

🤣
Xman wrote
Thresher
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Thresher »

goodes was heavily booed pretty much everywhere he played(apart from the swans home matches but even there he was booed) either it was tens of thousands or some extremely loud people
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Thresher wrote:
i remember many racist scandals in the afl, never remember one in the nrl
Oh please take note sunshine. Take your blinkers off and stop being a hypocrite. That goes for all you hypocritical NRL fans. The following all from page one of a google search with search terms NRL racism.
Beau Ryan’s racist Footy Show segment sparks outrage
David Campbell, The Daily Telegraph
June 3, 2016 10:43am

WINNING a Logie award in no way compensates for a total lack of class.

Such was the case for Channel Nine’s NRL Footy Show last night when a segment branded by viewers as racist was aired and publicised on the program’s Twitter account.

The regular Beau Knows segment, headed by self-styled larrikin and retired footballer Beau Ryan, hit the streets of Wentworthville in Sydney’s west.

The Footy Show tweet that was taken down.

At one point as Ryan is walking along the street he stops beside a woman of Asian descent who was taking a photo of three dogs in the window of an optometrist.

“Picking out which one for dinner?” Ryan asks before grinning at the camera.

A nine-second long sequence of the segment was posted to the show’s Twitter account directly after it aired. The tweet remained online for more than an hour before being deleted.

The response from the public was swift and brutal.

Viewers labelled the clip “racist” and “abhorrent”.

Ryan took aim at Wentworthville’s cultural background earlier in the segment as well.

The area has “a couple of different cultures”, Ryan tells viewers before asking two men in the street their nationalities.

One man indicates he is of Lebanese heritage. The other, Chinese.

“Lebanese and Chinese,” Ryan quips. “Wouldn’t have picked it.”

Nine this morning apologised for the segment.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 19afe1b6ac
Take note of the NRL fans/studio audience thinking it's funny. Yep, you think the AFL has problems eh? :-$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVrA15PTaWg

And during Indigenous Round this disgusting rot from NRL fan/s.
Newcastle Knights investigate allegations Dane Gagai was racially abused by fan at Hunter Stadium
Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph
May 16, 2016 8:37pm

DANE Gagai was allegedly racially abused on the day his grandmother passed away in an ugly aftermath to the NRL’s Indigenous Round.

Newcastle are investigating claims Gagai was the target of a racial taunt when he broke down in tears at the end of Sunday’s humiliating 62-0 thrashing by Cronulla.

In a disturbing end to the NRL’s Indigenous round, former NRL player turned boxer Joe Williams expressed his outrage over allegations Gagai was called a “sooky black c ...” by a member of the crowd.

Williams claimed the incident happened when an emotional Gagai was being consoled by teammate Tariq Sims at the end of the match after Gagai reportedly lost his grandmother earlier that day.

Williams said it was time for all fans to rally and call out any claims of racial abuse.

“We need to start looking to our non-Indigenous people in the crowds who hear these things,” he told NITV.

“We have to ask them to be allies for us. What you ignore is what you accept. That’s a packed stadium (on Sunday), and if this guy, if my friends are hearing it from a fair distance away there has to be people a lot closer that hear these sort of things.

“They haven’t said boo. It’s always the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people standing up and saying you know what, enough is enough, we are sick of this racism.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... dea149209b
Casual racism in Mitchell Pearce video 'hurtful to Indigenous players'
Brad Walter

Former NRL star Anthony Mundine has hit out at the casual racism used by Mitchell Pearce and others in video footage that has cast doubts on the immediate future of the Sydney Roosters and NSW playmaker.

While most of the outrage over the video has focused on a drunken Pearce simulating sex with a dog, Mundine and NRL officials involved in work with the Indigenous community expressed disappointment at disparaging comments made about Aboriginals.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... mg7tg.html
Ben Barba receives apology after NRL investigation into racial abuse on social media
Updated 12 Mar 2014, 9:05am

An 18-year-old Dapto man has apologised to Brisbane Broncos star Ben Barba for racially abusing him on social media

Racial abuse unfortunately regular for Barba

The league's intervention came as Barba's father Ken called on the governing body to crack down on racism, saying his son was spat on during games for the Bulldogs last year and is sick and tired of abuse.

Speaking to News Corp, Ken Barba said he wanted the NRL to take the same strong stance on the issue as the AFL did last year when Sydney superstar Adam Goodes was racially vilified during a game by a teenage female supporter.

"The game needs to take a stand on this," he said.

"I'm very disappointed.

"(Ben) is constantly being degraded and I hope the NRL can find this person and do something about it because enough is enough."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-11/m ... se/5312222
Thresher
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Thresher »

i honestly hate nrl and i am not saying racist scandals do not exist but i never remember an instance where one played was so heavily abused for standing against racism, because i know adam was never booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl and then suddenly afterwards half the stadium is booing him, i must admit i do not nearly pay as much attention to the nrl as i do to the afl so i could have easily missed a lot
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Thresher wrote:
i honestly hate nrl and i am not saying racist scandals do not exist but i never remember an instance where one played was so heavily abused for standing against racism, because i know adam was never booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl and then suddenly afterwards half the stadium is booing him, i must admit i do not nearly pay as much attention to the nrl as i do to the afl so i could have easily missed a lot
Australia's Game is always going to get more headlines than any other sport in this country so it's understandable I guess that you've heard of incidents in the AFL and not the NRL or any other code. People look to the AFL as Australia's Game for leadership on issues like this, hence all the headlines/news. Just the way it is. The AFL is as influential as any government in this country.