Sydney Are Fucking Embarrassing

Australian Football news and discussion.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

The Lions are still $11.00 to win the premiership with sportingbet, making them still in the Top Six of betting. West Coast are favourites at $4.00, then Geelong, St Kilda, Melbourne around the $6.00 mark and Port Adelaide at about $9.00.

Some juicy odds there that croc has had a little nibble on! I'll see you all on GF day in September (as usual!) If they win this weekend they'll be in to about $8.00.

By the way KE, I'm going to frame your money when I get it next week. Beaussie PM'd me about 3 months ago and told me you were a tightarse of the highest order!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Croc please answer. Will you take my bet on the lions not to make the top eight at 20-1?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

No I won't take that bet - those odds are ridiculous. I've already given you huge overs for this weekend as currently the Swans are $1.90 and Port are $1.80.
No more charity - even for the disabled!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I dont think the odds are ridiculous at all considering they are only 2 wins out of the 8 presently and have odds of just 11-1 to win the whole thing. Croc if the reason you dont want to bet is because you are unsure the lions can make the 8 thats fine....just say so buddy :lol:

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Lions will not only finish in the 8, but will go further in the finals! Let's say that I haven't got my GF tickets yet, but I've pencilled in that weekend for an interstate trip!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

crocodileman wrote:
Lions will not only finish in the 8, but will go further in the finals! Let's say that I haven't got my GF tickets yet, but I've pencilled in that weekend for an interstate trip!
Stick some money in that mouth then croc and take the bet. Again if this is all dribble and deep down the reason you cant take the bet is you are unsure of the lions making the 8 i totally understand mate :)

I know what its like to follow shit teams, nnot easy at all, we keep pretending they are good but deep down we know the truth.

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

So tell me again KE, what's the bet? Lions 20-1 to make the eight? Or 20-1 on to make the eight? Who's backing them - me or you?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm backing the lions not to make the 8 at odds of 20-1 with you. I'd like to put a shy $10 on it, if lions make the 8 you get $10 :lol: if they dont i get $200 :lol:

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I'll take that bet, but I want the money put up by you to me within the next 7 days!

PM me and I'll give you my address!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Are you that desperate for $10? What happened to the old shake for the bet. You'll get ur money week one of the finals IF brisbane make it. If not i want my lump some the same week. Hows that sound?

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Sorry chum - but when was the last time you placed a bet with a bookie?

Obviously never!

Now KE, if you went to a racetrack, unless you're Kerry Packer you put your money up to the bookie BEFORE the race!

None of this - "I'll have 10 bucks on Sir Ralph thanks dude - I'll come and pay ya after the race!"

I'm pretty sure I know what reaction you'd get!

Similarly, if you wanted to bet on sports with sportingbet or another suc group, you have actually got to pay the money before the game!

So, KE, put up or shut up!

Money on the table or no bet - you whinged about me not wanting the bet, I'm offering it to you and now you're trying to escape outlaying your wager!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Struth croc this betting shit really does get to ur head doesnt it! Who the fuckk do u think you are? You're not a bookie, you're not sports tab ok. Actually lets turn it round and look at this. I placed the odds, I offered the bet, I'm closer to the bookie than you are, so put $200 in my bank account on monday snotforbrains and I'll pay you out $210 IF the lions can make the 8!!!

xman wrote: