the odds for the four nations

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

the odds for the four nations

Post by leagueiscrap »

once again the four nations is dawning apon us so the copious amounts of ads for it tell me!

so like the NRL world cup, it will have piss weak rules to let players from the NRL who once took a quick holiday there, recently opened up a PO BOX in that country play for that country. so that half of the team will be jammed with NRL players not good enough to represent their own national team, but in the mean time making the other competing teams a touch more competitive.

but according to the book makers they dont see it that way
Australia $1.25
New Zealand $4.75
England $11.00 the home of league :lol: :lol: :lol:
Samoa $101.00

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/rug ... ur-nations
this tournament is like the world cup but not as bad, as it only contains 4 teams, 3 teams that don't have a chance in winning, instead of the world cup, that is packed with several more minnow countries :lol:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: the odds for the four nations

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bunnings day is over & your jealousy has kicked in again.

Keep ranting.
It's fucking hilarious
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 0

Post by pHyR3 »

the way a sport demonstrates its popularity is through ratings and crowds, correct?

and this will acomplish both, meanwhile afl will twiddle its thumbs till march next year with nothing but a crappy draft to occupy them.

in that time, we'll pull in a few hundred thousand more people in attendance and a many millions more at home on the telly.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

pHyR3 wrote:
the way a sport demonstrates its popularity is through ratings and crowds, correct?

and this will acomplish both, meanwhile afl will twiddle its thumbs till march next year with nothing but a crappy draft to occupy them.

in that time, we'll pull in a few hundred thousand more people in attendance and a many millions more at home on the telly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dickhead i live in qld NRL heart land and the four nations are being advertised like a Mcdonalds commercial to try and gain interest, because of such a dismal finals series.

crap on all you want about ratings but do some research about revenue & sponsorship dollars & compare the 2 codes. next do some research about ratings & the 5000k boxes that represent 23 million australians. 3000k in 5 major capital cities & 2000k for regional cities, with the system being owned by the commercial networks!

there is a reason why the NRL revenue is decades behind the AFL, after all the helping hands from government and billionaire owners :)))
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:

dickhead i live in qld NRL heart land and the four nations are being advertised like a Mcdonalds commercial to try and gain interest, because of such a dismal finals series.

crap on all you want about ratings but do some research about revenue & sponsorship dollars & compare the 2 codes. next do some research about ratings & the 5000k boxes that represent 23 million australians. 3000k in 5 major capital cities & 2000k for regional cities, with the system being owned by the commercial networks!

there is a reason why the NRL revenue is decades behind the AFL, after all the helping hands from government and billionaire owners :)))

Keep ranting.
It's fucking hilarious
:))) :))) :)))
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

rugby league - a true world sport :salute:

said no one ever :lol: :lol: :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah but it's bigger than the sport you follow.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach

Post by sydneyfc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Yeah but it's bigger than the sport you follow.
maybe in lalaland but in the real world where i live in, my sport is followed by billions

yours? :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

You follow afl fraudfc, you have never said a decent thing soccer related about your own club Sydney FC.

You are full of shit trollboy.
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach

Post by sydneyfc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
You follow afl fraudfc, you have never said a decent thing soccer related about your own club Sydney FC.

You are full of shit trollboy.
waaaa waaaaa you wever have anything wood to sway about my spwort you h8r!!!!!! waaaaaa :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Haha fraud fc has to use another sport that he doesn't follow to beat the big bad Leaguies :lol:

Softcock, and everyone knows it.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I mean, he wants to have a crack at the eels in Sydney using soccer, he doesn't even bother using his so called own team which has a higher average than the WSW yet still lower than the eels and they won the grand final.

Your team won the gf and are reigning premiers with a bigger crowd average than wsw, yet you keep pumping your so called biggest rival which has lower crowds, lower memberships and lower ratings on TV.

You are not the full quid, and in fact a troll worth anything will actually pick a subject he knows a little about, you have everything arsed around, flip.
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach

Post by sydneyfc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
I mean, he wants to have a crack at the eels in Sydney using soccer, he doesn't even bother using his so called own team which has a higher average than the WSW yet still lower than the eels and they won the grand final.

Your team won the gf and are reigning premiers with a bigger crowd average than wsw, yet you keep pumping your so called biggest rival which has lower crowds, lower memberships and lower ratings on TV.

You are not the full quid, and in fact a troll worth anything will actually pick a subject he knows a little about, you have everything arsed around, flip.
i use wsw because they're a western sydney team, play in the same stadium you do etc...you don't have to be einstein to get that one...but then again you do struggle with the most basic stuff....so i'll let this one fly :thumbleft:

my team won a gf and are reigning premiers??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: i didn't know you get a trophy for finishing 5th but thanks dude!

pure silly, smelly and stinky lie
s [-X

no idea what the last sentence meant, something about arse and flipping
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

You use wsw because you are a dickhead that automatically thought they were the biggest, yet your name is of the other team who are actually bigger than wsw :(/
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:

Keep ranting.
It's fucking hilarious
:))) :))) :)))
you going to address the actual topic spazza
Australia $1.25
New Zealand $4.75
England $11.00 the home of league
Samoa $101.00

looks like its going to be an even tournament featuring the worlds top 3 NRL sides :lol:
thats even after the NRL supply a heap of players for those other sides!

jealous! hardly.
just hilarious how you bumsniffers keep trying to convince us how much of a world game league is :lol:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys