Kings Update

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Kings Update

Post by King-Eliagh »

:wave:

Hi peeps :lol:

I will tell the truth and nothing but.

I have been drinking heavily compardres :cheers: and yes I have not slept. I arrived home at 5am after losing my keys ](*,) , wrote some emails after listening to tunes until 7am. Then after finding my keys :thumbleft: I decided to give the arcade a shot. As you all know its been hard times for your King with my panic room high score being deleted and a computer malfunction making the games extremely difficult and virtually unplayable with erratic timing and so forth. However I believe in 2 hours whilst drunk :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: , disorderly :?> :? :?> , sleep deprived, virtually blindfolded and with one arm tied behind my back i have regained four of my all time greatest scores :lol: . Truly amazing.

It is still currently an impossibility for me to play the timed games ie: hungry bob, panic room, and submarines and others. Yet I still have maintained and continued my ALL TIME GREATEST STATUS after giving you merknoggins 4+ free days and being handicapped!

To all you chumpos who believe I will be beaten GIVE UP NOW!!! :lol: The King is defeating all of you at less than a quarter of his powers :>::

Its time to applause bitches!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

:_<> :_<> :_<>

:\: :\: :\: :drunk: :drunk: :\: :\: :\:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Kings Update

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I decided to give the arcade a shot. As you all know its been hard times for your King with my panic room high score being deleted and a computer malfunction making the games extremely difficult and virtually unplayable with erratic timing and so forth. However I believe in 2 hours whilst drunk :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: :drunk: :cheers: , disorderly :?> :? :?> , sleep deprived, virtually blindfolded and with one arm tied behind my back i have regained four of my all time greatest scores :lol: . Truly amazing.
Um make that 3 now. Two quick games of Monkey Dive and I reclaimed top spot. Too easy. :P
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

That record just got smashed beaussie!

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Damn you KE. I've been trying without success to top your score in Monkey Dive again. I get close but not good enough to take top spot. :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Damn you KE. I've been trying without success to top your score in Monkey Dive again. I get close but not good enough to take top spot. :evil:
There there my child.....there there. :lol:

Just remember you are not alone in this...dizzy's, crocman annd bittertommy are all in the same boat. Maybe you guys could form a support group where you can talk about these problems? I'll ask bigernie if he would like to lead such a group for you. Hows that sound? :)

xman wrote:
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Keep talking it up KE, that's what we all want. The idea is to make you feel as secure as possible about your position in the arcade pecking order whilst the rest of us continue to organise and eventually execute our rather unorthodox plan of attack to knock you over once and for all. I won't reviel anything about this quite effective attacking manoeuvre other than its name - the "Bradbury".

KE, watch your six! :lol: :blackeye:
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I will keep talking it up until I lose my top spot. And as much as you guys hate it I tend to believe if you walk the walk why not talk the talk. I am currently at work on broadband, this will be the only time I post for the next while as the home computer I'm using seems to be riddled with viruses. So my posts and gaming will be far less. However....I still believe I'll have top spot for a loooooooong looooooong time to come. Infact the polls are saying unanimously it'll be sometime after the sun explodes! Keep on trying you bunch of bradbury no hopers! :twisted:

xman wrote:
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Pickles »

i just got ya poker record King :D
Beaussie
Site Admin