Essendon in crisis again - more of what we all knew

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Essendon in crisis again - more of what we all knew

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: I rarely clap myself but hey, why not!

=D> =D> =D> =D> :\: :\: =D> =D> =D> =D>

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

Which were in reference to ASADAs investigation into PED use. As yet this has not finished

Anything else? :\:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Again, I said you suggested hird would not be punished. Has he or has he not been punished? I don't give two flying shits what for, fact is I knew he would be punished in relation to the stinky smell of drugs and cheating down Essendon way. And he was. Same as the club, they got punished for the same shit too.

you look pretty lamo trying to weasel out of this on some technicality mate. Both hird and Essendon have been punished, you suggested they'd be off scot free, with no punishment from asada nor the afl. ;)

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Again, I said you suggested hird would not be punished. Has he or has he not been punished? I don't give two flying shits what for, fact is I knew he would be punished in relation to the stinky smell of drugs and cheating down Essendon way. And he was. Same as the club, they got punished for the same shit too.

you look pretty lamo trying to weasel out of this on some technicality mate. Both hird and Essendon have been punished, you suggested they'd be off scot free, with no punishment from asada nor the afl. ;)
I never said Hird wouldn't be punished overall. I said the fact Hird had been accused of receiving injections of WADA banned substances wasn't against wada or the AFLs anti doping policy.

Get a clue.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

I never said Hird wouldn't be punished overall. I said the fact Hird had been accused of receiving injections of WADA banned substances wasn't against wada or the AFLs anti doping policy.

Get a clue.

Kick em both out.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Get a clue.

Kick em both out.
for what?
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Welll durrrrrrr

lol
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Welll durrrrrrr

lol
For not being charged by ASADA?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: They've both been charged Xman ya silly git. Why? Because both the club and hirdy are guilty.

The players are next in the firing line.

We could be witnessing the largest fall from grace for a single sporting club in the history of Australian sports here folks. Stay tuned!

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: They've both been charged Xman ya silly git. Why? Because both the club and hirdy are guilty.

We could be witnessing the largest fall from grace for a single sporting club in the history of Australian sports here folks. Stay tuned!
Is the word "ASADA" invisible for you or something??
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:

What Cronulla is getting off Scott free are they - just because the NRL have totally and incompetently handled the whole issue doesn't mean there fall won't be as if not substantial worse! Why don't you include them in this statement KE not showing your bias are you?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Hey Eliagh, you stupid goose! Xman made it crystal clear that each of those quotes you showed (and didn't link BTW!) were him talking about the ASADA investigation! At not stage did Xman comment about the fricking AFL investigation! That is what finished in August last year and they were the ones who kept Essendon out of the finals! Not ASADA! ASADA have no power to do that! Hird was suspended by the AFL, not ASADA!

No one has been punished by ASADA - yet.

And when someone is, ParraEels, the top of the totem pole I'm predicting will be Dank! He was the problem, and that's why both Essendon and Cronulla won't be booted out I predict. Players might be. We'll see.
Last edited by NRLCrap1 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

I must admit NRLCrap1 is correct here.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You stoopid dipshits! :lol: I don't give two shits about asada and their laborious, boring, snail like process which gives the crooks umpteen months to cover their tracks.

Ol golden boy is as guilty as all fukk :lol:

I mean he was snorting up pigs brains himself wasn't he? :lol:

xman wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

And do tell us who died and made you the judge, jury and executioner in this matter?