the AFL is

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: the AFL is

Post by NSWAFL »

You're an imbecile, Dave. A code with a 30K plus attendance average isn't imploding at all! Nowhere near it! Anyone who says that's F'ed up is F'ed up themselves.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NSWAFL wrote:
You're an imbecile, Dave. A code with a 30K plus attendance average isn't imploding at all! Nowhere near it! Anyone who says that's F'ed up is F'ed up themselves.

half the clubs in a code with 30K plus average attendances & memberships.... are failing badly financially
they are only operational due to handouts

gee.....implosion much......... KABOOOOOOOOOMMMMM..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:

half the clubs in a code with 30K plus average attendances & memberships.... are failing badly financially

Afl clubs have huge budgets and spend all of it. They don't aim for a large profit. They find funds through sponsorship and membership and budget for this amount. some clubs make losses in an attempt to keep up with the richer clubs. They aren't struggling, they are spending beyond their means.

A code with such massive tv rights, memberships and attendances is as safe as any sport in the world. There may be some relocations or mergers to accommodate for the population demographic. But rest assured, such a popular sport is here to stay!
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach

Post by NSWAFL »

Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:

Business understanding by Dave = ZERO!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:

Afl clubs have huge budgets and spend all of it. They don't aim for a large profit. They find funds through sponsorship and membership and budget for this amount. some clubs make losses in an attempt to keep up with the richer clubs. They aren't struggling, they are spending beyond their means.

A code with such massive tv rights, memberships and attendances is as safe as any sport in the world. There may be some relocations or mergers to accommodate for the population demographic. But rest assured, such a popular sport is here to stay!
gee............ostrich much :roll:

KAAAAAABOOOOOMMMMMMMM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NSWAFL wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:

Business understanding by Dave = ZERO!

gee.. head up your @rse much

KAAABBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

NSWAFL
Coach
Coach

Post by NSWAFL »

No, that's you, Dave. You are showing ZERO business sense!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NSWAFL wrote:

the Irish economy of Aus Sport is the AFL

KAAAABBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

KAAAAAABOOOOOMMMMMMMM

You have nfi

Rich Afl clubs like collingwood and essendon have years where they don't make a profit. It's more about their elaborate spending like their massive coaching panels.

A sport that has double the crowds, double the memberships the next biggest sport, and over 1.25b in tv revenue is well established for many years to come.

I'd be worried about teams in your own code that can't find a major sponsor and have little revenue from memberships or gate takings to fall back on.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:

KAAAAAABOOOOOMMMMMMMM

You have nfi

Rich Afl clubs like collingwood and essendon have years where they don't make a profit. It's more about their elaborate spending like their massive coaching panels.

A sport that has double the crowds, double the memberships the next biggest sport, and over 1.25b in tv revenue is well established for many years to come.

I'd be worried about teams in your own code that can't find a major sponsor and have little revenue from memberships or gate takings to fall back on.

its the biggest smoke n mirrors act on earth .. the AFL
only fools can't see this

KAAAAAABBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

:lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

So attendances are smoke and mirrors?
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach

Post by NSWAFL »

Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:

the Irish economy of Aus Sport is the AFL

KAAAABBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

And the Greek economy of Aus Sport is the NRL......
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:
The AFL clubs are in nowhere near as much trouble as the NRL clubs! What did Beaussie say again? Only one club is not in severe financial trouble? (I would guess that would be the Broncos)

beaussie is a tosser
14 NRL clubs turned small losses... small
You are truly delusional.
Wests Tigers director David Trodden, the spokesman for the clubs, said: ''The clubs were of the belief that there was a funding facility in place to allow that to happen, but there is a bit of doubt about that now.

''What I do know is that having 15 of 16 [clubs] losing money is not sustainable in the long term. The days of leagues clubs putting their hands in their pockets have gone. They are not going, they are gone.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z1bvJXC0Kd
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:
The AFL clubs are in nowhere near as much trouble as the NRL clubs! What did Beaussie say again? Only one club is not in severe financial trouble? (I would guess that would be the Broncos)

beaussie is a tosser
Wests Tigers director David Trodden, the spokesman for the clubs, said: ''The clubs were of the belief that there was a funding facility in place to allow that to happen, but there is a bit of doubt about that now.

''What I do know is that having 15 of 16 [clubs] losing money is not sustainable in the long term. The days of leagues clubs putting their hands in their pockets have gone. They are not going, they are gone.''

Raiderdave is celebrating the pseudo-demise of the far stronger AFL while the code he loves is truly in deep s hit! LOL
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NSWAFL wrote:

beaussie is a tosser

miniscule losses compared to the truck loads being lost by giggleball clubs
we'll fix our issues easily

the AFL ... cannot
it has committed completely to these cash vacume machines in its 2 new clubs
the rest of the comp will wither while the AFL piss all their reserves up against the wall on these lost causes

KKAAAAABBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million