BS file claim#1: Earth = RL heartland

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: BS file claim#1: Earth = RL heartland

Post by King-Eliagh »

NSWAFL wrote:
Let's make this clear, again for the benefit for the brain-impaired King.

He said (multiple times) Earth = RL heartland. This means to every Tom, Dick and Harry that he is clearly saying that the entire Earth is rugby league heartland. Now we all know on this forum that when someone says "RL heartland" or even "AFL heartland" we are talking about an area where that sport is dominant. There is no doubt for example that New South Wales is RL heartland. There is no doubt that Victoria is AFL heartland.

With me so far?

GOOD!

Because King has made a complete arse of himself by claiming that EARTH is RL heartland! The whole planet!

Now because he has failed to prove that RL dominates the sporting fields of every country in the world, this is an instant loss for him.
Now you listen to me NSWAFL you lil puffed up bimbo! And this is for you too Xman. I expressed Earth = Rugby League Heartland in the manner I have argued throughout this thread. Xman hasnt proved different so he loses,by his own rules (which will no doubt soon change if he continues losing by them).

I originally quoted
King-Eliagh the bestest and smartest wrote:
Earth being RL Heartland? It’s a fact…Truth is you cant prove its not as RL is played on Earth right?
Xman has tried his best but he cant disprove me and according to his own definition of the rules he has failed. I'd be pissed too Xman, but the difference between me and you? I'd own up to being fairly beaten. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
OK, here's a big tip for all you keen BS file players!

Do not challenge a claim that could have multiple meanings until you know the context of the claim! [-X

All the claimant has to do is prove their interpretation of the claim to win! The fact the challenger has a different interpretation of the claim, or that the claim could have more than one meaning is irrelevant. This may not be the interpretation that was used when the claim was made!

I would suggest in cases such as these the potential challenger asks for clarification of the meaning of the claim before challenging it.

Well I hope this handy tip has helped all you BS file players out there! Happy playing! :D
Great sound advice there Xman! :lol:

Now where were we...? Ah yes that's right. The Earth = Rugby League Heartland! :D

Bestest and smartest point Xman, you gimme one of those. :lol:
Let me explain this to you:

The purpose of the BS file is for us all to dispute BS claims that are stated as fact. It is not here for people to earn points through the use of deliberately misleading claims of deception by posting ambiguous comments with bizarre interpretations.

You don't deserve a point. Your claim would be laughed off by 99% of sports fans including those of your own code because it goes against the context of the word heartland, as used by sports fans.

Bad luck. No point for you! Your luck if you don't get a BS point for wasting our time.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So I have no right to express the word in the literally correct context on these boards? "Bizarre interpretation" indeed! Hmmph you really are some contradictory dictator moderator now arent you! [-(

And secondly I didnt put this file up, you did you silly turkey, you're the one who's "wasted all our time" putting up a BS file that was impossible to disprove. You make me sick, you and your lil puffed up bimbo sidekick nswafl. :sick: :puke: :sick: :puke:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Now gimme bestests and smartest, gimme it.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
So I have no right to express the word in the literally correct context on these boards? "Bizarre interpretation" indeed! Hmmph you really are some contradictory dictator moderator now arent you! [-(

And secondly I didnt put this file up, you did you silly turkey, you're the one who's "wasted all our time" putting up a BS file that was impossible to disprove. You make me sick, you and your lil puffed up bimbo sidekick nswafl. :sick: :puke: :sick: :puke:
Lol

What have you been eating? Spinach?

You dared me to challenge it! :lol:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I didnt think you'd be so gullible to take that dare literally. I mean I gave you the context and all, illustrating you could not win before you started it. It has been amusing though Xman, thanks for that.

Now garnish me with bestest and smartest point.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I didnt think you'd be so gullible to take that dare literally. I mean I gave you the context and all, illustrating you could not win before you started it. It has been amusing though Xman, thanks for that.

Now garnish me with bestest and smartest point.
Where did you explain the context?

No points will be awarded for deliberate deception. There would be a free for all from all the smart arses with their creative BS posts trying to earn easy points.

It goes against the very idea of the BS file.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Earth being RL Heartland? It’s a fact…Truth is you cant prove its not as RL is played on Earth right?
There's your warning of the context in which I was using it buster.

I didnt deliberately deceive you. I was as transparent as could be, as per usual.

Now put the sugar on top of my glorious win and gimme bestest and smartest points =P~

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
There's your warning of the context in which I was using it buster.

I didnt deliberately deceive you. I was as transparent as could be, as per usual.

Now put the sugar on top of my glorious win and gimme bestest and smartest points =P~
That's like saying ARs is played in NSW so you can't prove it's not Heartland. That is not context!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You've already made that pithy argument. You need to go back to the dictionary definition you chose and reconsider your argument.

You cant shoot me for using the literally correct meaning of a word. OR can you? I've seen dictatorial aussie rules mods do worse :lol:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
You've already made that pithy argument. You need to go back to the dictionary definition you chose and reconsider your argument.

You cant shoot me for using the literally correct meaning of a word. OR can you? I've seen dictatorial aussie rules mods do worse :lol:
As is said the vast majority of sports fans would have shot your claim down as Bs. Therefore you deliberately attempted to deceive to gain a point [-X [-X

That's not the purpose of the Bs file. It's for challenging BS, not cheating.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
As is said the vast majority of sports fans would have shot your claim down as Bs.
This isnt about the majority of sports fans, its about whether we have the freedom to use a word with its literally correct meaning. Earth = Rugby LEague Heartland and there's simply no way to disprove this, its fundamentally correct.
Do not challenge a claim that could have multiple meanings until you know the context of the claim!

All the claimant has to do is prove their interpretation of the claim to win! The fact the challenger has a different interpretation of the claim, or that the claim could have more than one meaning is irrelevant. This may not be the interpretation that was used when the claim was made!
Yeah thats better, why dont you say this stuff some more :lol:
Xman wrote:
Therefore you deliberately attempted to deceive to gain a point

I didnt want this claim to go forward. You sought it out and made the claim you knobbly kneed fat assed goat! You're the 'challenger' or have you been so bamboozled you've forgotten whether you're arthur or marthur? That first post is evidence you were a lost cause in this thread from the get go.

Earth = Rugby LEague Heartland Xman, prove it isnt or gimme my bestest and smartest [-( gimme it

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
As is said the vast majority of sports fans would have shot your claim down as Bs.
This isnt about the majority of sports fans, its about whether we have the freedom to use a word with its literally correct meaning. Earth = Rugby LEague Heartland and there's simply no way to disprove this, its fundamentally correct.
Do not challenge a claim that could have multiple meanings until you know the context of the claim!

Yeah thats better, why dont you say this stuff some more :lol:
Xman wrote:
Therefore you deliberately attempted to deceive to gain a point

I didnt want this claim to go forward. You sought it out and made the claim you knobbly kneed fat assed goat! You're the 'challenger' or have you been so bamboozled you've forgotten whether you're arthur or marthur? That first post is evidence you were a lost cause in this thread from the get go.

Earth = Rugby LEague Heartland Xman, prove it isnt or gimme my bestest and smartest [-( gimme it
I don't have to prove anything. The claim was deliberately misleading and ambiguous in regards to the terms typical use.

This entire BS claim goes against the very reason for the BS file. If you were half a man you'd realize this, concede, and accept a stalemate.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles

Post by NSWAFL »

You can't allow a stalemate, Xman?? We all know that King's context is fake. He made the statement and we all know what it means. He's too dumb to recognise when he's been got good.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

NSWAFL wrote:
You can't allow a stalemate, Xman?? We all know that King's context is fake. He made the statement and we all know what it means. He's too dumb to recognise when he's been got good.
Well I'm man enough to realize the victory would be hollow because the claim was bogus.