The BS file - a poll

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Do you want a BS file?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 8

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: The BS file - a poll

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Is it? Compared to here huh?

I see at least 8 threads with over 5 pages in each going well since the beginning of the week in TFC.

One on the 3rd Sydney feebles team, a thread on fairyball signing some unknown US basketballer (they're both funny as hell threads) are amongst my favs.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Is it? Compared to here huh?

I see at least 8 threads with over 5 pages in each going well since the beginning of the week in TFC.

One on the 3rd Sydney feebles team, a thread on fairyball signing some unknown US basketballer (they're both funny as hell threads) are amongst my favs.
8 threads in one week! LOL a bit over 1 a day.

All with RL fans stroking each other with comments about a sport and people they hate, and not an opposition fan to be seen. Pathetic
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles

Post by NSWAFL »

And meanwhile here, Cos has been keeping the place ticking over with plenty of arguments just waiting for Debbie to make a fool of herself. All she can do is scream obscenities, accuse people like me of being someone they're not, ad nauseum.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

NSWAFL wrote:
And meanwhile here, Cos has been keeping the place ticking over with plenty of arguments just waiting for Debbie to make a fool of herself. All she can do is scream obscenities, accuse people like me of being someone they're not, ad nauseum.
A clear sign of someone losing badly. That's our Parra. He does provide a good laugh though with his ridiculous claims.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
Ok, effective immediately, king has been fired from his position as co-adjudicator of the bs file.

Unfortunately he has he acted without the maturity needed for such a role.

When it came time to review the 5 cases, so far none of his decisions have gone against his chosen code. Other than undecided, the only points he has decided to award are against the AFL!

So before you claim I am bias my first 3 decisions were 1 each and 1 undecided.

The final straw was when he chose to give NSWAFL a BS point and reprimand for claiming Newcastle play afl! Not because of any convincing evidence but because in his opinion we shouldn't be using this term, even though he does! WTF!!?

I don't mean to "kiss and tell" but these examples show why his continued appointment was untenable! I gave him a chance and he failed

Until I get an offer from a RL fan who is prepared to see past their own bias I will be making the decision. It's obviously not ideal but better than nothing.

Xman
An immensely "oh please see that I'm good and he's bad" post by our adjudicator here. Just for the record what's the BS/B&S point ratio now oh ye objective one? And also I'll let you know i would've voted against RL in BS file 5. :wink:

So, since we are "kissing and telling" here I'd like to alert our members to your response to my decision to award nsw a BS point. Xman stated something along the lines of, please reassess your position in light of my leniency to your BS file. [-X

Members does this speak of objectivity to you??? To me its clear cut, it reeked of corruption, I was quite shocked to hear it and to think he may have been buttering me up for future decisions. :? I wasn't sure what I'd gotten into but what I was sure of was that no, I wasnt going to change my ways and join in with this corrupt mod. Noway, I was going to adjudicate the way I should and take on both players arguments and the facts surrounding them.

So for the record members, we have a corrupt, subjective adjudicator posing as the prince of equality and validity. Personally, I think he's not clever enough to actually be conscious of the fact he's a corrupt biased adjudicator. I'd say he's completely unconscious of it but this is besides the point. What we need is to either make him realise his downfall or 'off with his head' so to speak and bring in new personel. If either of these two do not occur, the BS files will simply continue as a one sided mutual masturbation amongst cos, beaussie, nsw and xman. If they enjoy that good for them but I doubt parra raider and myself will bother being here to watch that, hence there will be little real interaction in here.

Its all out of my hands and really lies with Beaussie and Xman now. Good luck.

KE, bringing the truth to TF since 2004. :salute:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Except you misunderstood my meaning. I was saying that I was giving the claimant the benefit of any doubt as far as the context of their claim goes. Clearly your claim re heartland was utter shi t but in the unique context of the way you claimed it there was an ounce of truth, hence this is all that was required. Well the same goes for NSWAFL and Beaussies claims. Their interpretation is the relevant aspect which needs to be proven. All I was saying was there is a need to apply this principle consistently, not just for your case.

Speaking of the results so far, well claim 5 wasn't even defended so it's a clear one. Of the other 4 1 was even, one for the NRL fans and two for AFL fans. However these two were poorly challenged with no other possibility likely
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So we have 2 RL fans with BS points and one with a Bestest and Smartest point :D however that bestest and smartest point was described as "lenient" and most probably a result of an attempt to corrupt the adjudication process by our mod Xman. :?

And we have 2 AR fans with best and smartest points.

:puke:

Xman can you tell me whether my challenge re nswafl stating "Earth is noones Heartland" is getting put up? :wink:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
So we have 2 RL fans with BS points and one with a Bestest and Smartest point :D however that bestest and smartest point was described as "lenient" and most probably a result of an attempt to corrupt the adjudication process by our mod Xman. :?

And we have 2 AR fans with best and smartest points.

:puke:

Xman can you tell me whether my challenge re nswafl stating "Earth is noones Heartland" is getting put up? :wink:
No protest to claims so far will be successful.

All I was trying to suggest to you was that you need consistency. If you judge a claim by taking the context of the claimant into account you should apply this for all claims. You were not. Surprise surprise.

also remember that you were acting like a prize dick after being appointed too.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So nsw's claim that Earth is noones Heartland cant be challenged?

I acted proudly as a new member of the TF authority team. It's a very rare appointment for a RL supporter to get any sort of position of power in this joint so I milked it for all it was worth. It was sweet success, and my posts were consistent with my character (which you appointed you silly doofus) and well within guidelines. No reason for firing me at all.

I was consistent in my judgements of BS files. I stuck to the facts, not interpretation of them as you seem to be doing.

xman wrote:
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles

Post by NSWAFL »

You weren't sticking to facts, imbecile! The Newcastle BS file was a prime example. You were pressing YOUR opinion, which wasn't valid anyway and not just because Xman called you out on using the term in the same context yourself. It's also because the game is called AFL in New South Wales and Queensland! Since when were you the marketing police? Pull your head in, Dunce, it's sticking out so far it would make a giraffe jealous!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Newcastle dont play Australian Footbal League you silly bumpkin. Everyone would agree with me on this. How many times do I have to point this out to you. It was your honest mistake and as the littlest afl fan I can understand why you dont want to be given a bs point but facts are facts, newcastle dont play afl and we need these bs files to be about presenting truth and fact as truth and fact, not opinion and spin.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Newcastle dont play Australian Footbal League you silly bumpkin. Everyone would agree with me on this. How many times do I have to point this out to you. It was your honest mistake and as the littlest afl fan I can understand why you dont want to be given a bs point but facts are facts, newcastle dont play afl and we need these bs files to be about presenting truth and fact as truth and fact, not opinion and spin.
And hence you can never be bs file adjudicator because you cannot consider the context of the claim, which means it isn't a mistake at all
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Facts Xman, talk to me about facts not your silly context mumbo jumbo. By your standards, as long as they have the smarts, everyone can present philosophical grounds to prove every claim.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Facts Xman, talk to me about facts not your silly context mumbo jumbo. By your standards, as long as they have the smarts, everyone can present philosophical grounds to prove every claim.
Fact is Newcastle have sports clubs that play a sport that is called ARs and AFL.

Hypocrite!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahbup, enough! The sport is not called Australian Football League. This is a common mistake I agree, but not one that deserves reinforcing. Poor form Xman. Back to judging school for you.

xman wrote: