George Bush - "Axis of Evil"

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

George Bush - "Axis of Evil"

Post by Beaussie »

Bush warns Iran, North Korea on nuclear ambitions
November 21, 2004 - 10:56AM

US President George W Bush warned "axis of evil" states Iran and North Korea the world is united in its determination to thwart any plans to develop nuclear weapons.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Bush-w ... 38790.html

What kind of messed up world are we living in? The US has the biggest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world for crying out loud, not to mention chemical and biological weapons.

Oh and let's also not forget that the US is still the only country to have dropped nuclear bombs on innocent civilians. The hypocrisy in world affairs is truly sickening.

Good luck in Iraq George. You'll need it.
MG
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MG »

i'm only thankful that US presidents can only have two 4 year terms. i dont think ive ever met anyone who actually likes him, yet he's won 2 elections. i guess you can say the same about john howard and hes won 4 elections. scary stuff that,
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

MG wrote:
i'm only thankful that US presidents can only have two 4 year terms. i dont think ive ever met anyone who actually likes him, yet he's won 2 elections. i guess you can say the same about john howard and hes won 4 elections. scary stuff that,
I still can't believe both George and John were re-elected. I'm yet to met someone who will honestly admit they voted for Howard. Obviously and sadly, there are alot of Australians that did though.

Another term of the Coalition government. :evil:
lescygnes
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by lescygnes »

if the USA didnt have term limits, Bill Clinton would still be in the White House.